Author Topic: Subway Shenanigans.....  (Read 4364 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Subway Shenanigans.....
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 03:55:01 PM »
I just don't understand why they don't stop. just stop eating crap and go for walks or something.

Because they probably have emotional problems like depression, loneliness lack of interesting things to do etc, that leads them to eating disorders that stems from their emotions. Once in this state it can be hard to quit, their food becomes a drug. Just something for everyone to watch out for. Try to never eat out of boredom or you might just slip in to it...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 03:55:48 PM »
Because they probably have emotional problems like depression, loneliness lack of interesting things to do etc, that leads them to eating disorders that stems from their emotions. Once in this state it can be hard to quit, their food becomes a drug. Just something for everyone to watch out for. Try to never eat out of boredom or you might just slip in to it...
Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhh  :'(
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 04:01:09 PM »

sounds like someone is married to a fatty.  :'(

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 04:03:13 PM »
Truth hurts I see...  ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 04:07:13 PM »
Truth hurts I see...  ;)

Sorry Rami, I didn't realize you were actually married to a fatty.  :-\

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 04:08:34 PM »
haha! hes right though, they eat out of bordom.
bodybuildersreality.com

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 04:15:04 PM »
Lots of good info and perspectives in this thread.

As a former fatty, I feel maybe I could share some insight.I lost over one hundred pounds in my life TWICE. I did it in my early twenties the wrong way (not eating), and went from 280 to 159 in about ten months. About a year and a half ago I did it again, but this time did it the right way, eating clean, protein, working out, cardio, proper supplmentation, etc. Before I did this, I took about two months to do nothing but study up on nutrition, lifting the proper way, and set up my plan. This time, I went from around 310 to about 189, at around seven percent BF.

Bottom line, it takes dicipline, hard work, and motivation to get there. You guys who have the bodies that are fantastic looking should be EXTREMELY proud of what you've accomplished. People don't want to eat right, put in the time to cook there meals ahead of time to see that they eat properly, hit the gym before after work. It all takes EFFORT, which people don't want to put forth. Hell, I drive my girlfriend crazy with how I eat, and she's a trainer for God's sake.

Are people lazy, maybe, maybe not. Depression can play a part, but many just can't muster up any focus to do it, let alone do the legwork to get anything like losing weight done. NO wonder places like Jenny Craig do so well.