Author Topic: The Gym Image!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4731 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: The Gym Image!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »
the yelling and grunting during a set.....then the 7 minute party between sets to talk about last weekend and how hammered they were. meanwhile serious people are waiting for the bench press.

Motherfuckers! I hate that shit. I gte in, I get my shit done, and I leave. But not these fuckers. They are there to hang out. Groups of them, just hugging the equipment.  >:(
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 04:20:48 PM »

I heard Wookies were known to rip peoples arms out of their sockets when provoked but I didnt know 'gordianos' do that to...holla!

I'm the kindof a$$hole who preys upon the timid embarrassed overweight chicks who are usually hiding out where most gym patrons can be found being left in peace to do the 'lower back extension machine' in peace. Nothing funnier to me than plopping down on the machine next to them. When I do that...I count to 10...by 6 they are getting up and walking away turning red hoping and praying I'm not looking at thier ass or notice them leaving...or then I ask them if I can 'work in' or ask 'how many sets left?' hahaha...they could be just starting I say 'Yea, how many left?' I get 'Oh, go ahead Im not using it..' Hahahaha...like to keep em on their toes. head em up roll em in head em up move em in head em up roll em in raw hide....hahahaha!
?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 04:28:24 PM »
I heard Wookies were known to rip peoples arms out of their sockets when provoked but I didnt know 'gordianos' do that to...holla!

I'm the kindof a$$hole who preys upon the timid embarrassed overweight chicks who are usually hiding out where most gym patrons can be found being left in peace to do the 'lower back extension machine' in peace. Nothing funnier to me than plopping down on the machine next to them. When I do that...I count to 10...by 6 they are getting up and walking away turning red hoping and praying I'm not looking at thier ass or notice them leaving...or then I ask them if I can 'work in' or ask 'how many sets left?' hahaha...they could be just starting I say 'Yea, how many left?' I get 'Oh, go ahead Im not using it..' Hahahaha...like to keep em on their toes. head em up roll em in head em up move em in head em up roll em in raw hide....hahahaha!
Fat chick they need lovin too ;D get one to notice you for about a week then throw her a complement she will blow you right there.
p

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »
Fat chick they need lovin too ;D get one to notice you for about a week then throw her a complement she will blow you right there.
I wont argue that one! They all have non existent self esteem and can be talked into anything. Hahaha...they usually swallow to!
?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 04:36:03 PM »
I wont argue that one! They all have non existent self esteem and can be talked into anything. Hahaha...they usually swallow to!
theres this heavy set chick at my gym shes not your avarage fat chick
nice tits sweet face you can see if she lost 40 pounds and you never new she was heavy you would be all over her..
I think we all know one chick like that...
p

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »

We all do...yea. Usually they are freaky deaky though. They usually swallow and let you get as rough as you want with them. I'm starting to find out that super hot chicks...fkn SUCK in bed...seriously.
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 07:48:29 AM »
hahaha where do these clowns come from ???
L

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 09:39:14 AM »

Just look in a mirror and ask that question again.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 10:02:50 AM »
Just look in a mirror and ask that question again.

haha ok 'freespirit'...i bet your the kind of 'guy' that can be found in the local gym seemingly 24/7, childrens size triple-x small tap-out tshirt, cut-off jean shorts, combat boots and a beret, never actually lifting just hanging out with the 'bros' and patting them on the butt after each set, offering to spot them on squats and showing up in the showers 4 times a day, hahaha oh brother.

:D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
haha ok 'freespirit'...i bet your the kind of 'guy' that can be found in the local gym seemingly 24/7, childrens size triple-x small tap-out tshirt, cut-off jean shorts, combat boots and a beret, never actually lifting just hanging out with the 'bros' and patting them on the butt after each set, offering to spot them on squats and showing up in the showers 4 times a day, hahaha oh brother.

haha ok "JOHN MATRIX". I bet you're the type of "guy" that goes for his daily prostate exam and when the doctor asks how you're feeling you put down your "Vogue" magazine and exclaim, "great doc, I'm down to 3 butts a day." When the doctor replies that he didn't know you smoked you say "I don't stud, but nights at the Male Slot have been a little slow." Gayer than Richard Simmons eating a banana split on the steps of San Francisco city hall.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 10:28:35 AM »
haha ok "JOHN MATRIX". I bet you're the type of "guy" that goes for his daily prostate exam and when the doctor asks how you're feeling you put down your "Vogue" magazine and exclaim, "great doc, I'm down to 3 butts a day." When the doctor replies that he didn't know you smoked you say "I don't stud, but nights at the Male Slot have been a little slow." Gayer than Richard Simmons eating a banana split on the steps of San Francisco city hall.

hahahahahahahaha!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »

;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 01:53:05 PM »
Hahahahahahaha            Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa  ;D ;D ;D

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 10:27:53 PM »
BRUTAL attempt at reviving a 4 yr old thread ::)
shit I gota headrush

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2010, 11:02:50 PM »

LMAO...hahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahaha ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »
hahaha yes mass 04 he wont show up again Dave would be proud of you haha.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2010, 01:07:49 AM »
Dave is away on business and will return shortly

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2010, 01:43:54 AM »