Author Topic: Pearl Harbor  (Read 18897 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Pearl Harbor
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2006, 04:44:46 PM »
After the war it was figured out that Germany, even with all the bombing and shortage of resouces were at least 10 years ahead of the allies in rocket development.

We were able, becuase of the war, to fund the manhattan project with a blank check.  there's no way that would be possible if we weren't at war. 

Our leaders knew the Germans were going to build the A-bomb.  Even with our help, winning the war wasn't easy.  Any delay on our part could have been the difference Germany needed.  they would have been the supreme power in the world with it's nuclear weapons.  Imagine that?

Was it worth us pushing Japan into attacking us?  In retrospect it would seem so. 

That's why when you take what we did with Japan all by it's self then it's easy to get all idealistic and quote the constitution etc..  But considering everything that was going at the time, sometimes it's prudent to circumvent exsisting laws and morality in favor of doing something that will prevent a greater evil from occuring.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 04:50:26 PM »
Beserker,  any other references on the web to the red cross connection?  I googled it and only got the same site you provided. 

I would think that if this story is that tangible to a pearl harbor conspiracy then it would be sited other places.  (not that it isn't, i just would like to see more on it.)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 04:56:14 PM »
After the war it was figured out that Germany, even with all the bombing and shortage of resouces were at least 10 years ahead of the allies in rocket development.

We were able, becuase of the war, to fund the manhattan project with a blank check.  there's no way that would be possible if we weren't at war. 

Our leaders knew the Germans were going to build the A-bomb.  Even with our help, winning the war wasn't easy.  Any delay on our part could have been the difference Germany needed.  they would have been the supreme power in the world with it's nuclear weapons.  Imagine that?

Was it worth us pushing Japan into attacking us?  In retrospect it would seem so. 

That's why when you take what we did with Japan all by it's self then it's easy to get all idealistic and quote the constitution etc..  But considering everything that was going at the time, sometimes it's prudent to circumvent exsisting laws and morality in favor of doing something that will prevent a greater evil from occuring.

The Germans were making good progress til we destroyed the access they had to the heavy water they needed.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 05:06:07 PM »
Beserker,  any other references on the web to the red cross connection?  I googled it and only got the same site you provided. 

I would think that if this story is that tangible to a pearl harbor conspiracy then it would be sited other places.  (not that it isn't, i just would like to see more on it.)
That's why I posted it... Exactly because it's not widely talked about... It wasn't even in the History Channel's Pearl Harbor showConspiracy I have a few more things I want to post.  digging through all my stuff is a bitch.  I need to dewy this shit :P Which ever way you believe, this is still interesting. ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2006, 05:16:26 PM »
REFUTE THIS!!!

When a plucky cocktail waitress is denied permission to scatter her late father's ashes at the Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor, and faces arrest if she tries to do so, Lt. Maggie Poole advises the woman to contact Magnum. Soon, Thomas finds himself investigating a forty-year-old court martial ruling that decided the woman's father was AWOL during the Japanese raid on Pearl Harbor.

;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 06:07:14 PM »
we worked to make japan attack  us?  the general debacle that was the american military experience for the first 3 weeks after Dec 7th shows that they did not have any advance warning or knowledge.  of course we were gettin ready for war, nazi germany was overruning europe and japan was overrunning the pacific and china. 
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 06:08:08 PM »
if i had more time i would go into details, maybe later.  you gullible, ignorant, conspiracy anti american people will believe what you want to believe. 
Valhalla awaits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
if i had more time i would go into details, maybe later.  you gullible, ignorant, conspiracy anti american people will believe what you want to believe. 

The majority of us don't believe Pearl Harbor was a conspiracy. I sure don't. Some people just have to be different.
The House that Ruth built

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 06:12:26 PM »
we worked to make japan attack  us?  the general debacle that was the american military experience for the first 3 weeks after Dec 7th shows that they did not have any advance warning or knowledge.  of course we were gettin ready for war, nazi germany was overruning europe and japan was overrunning the pacific and china. 

No what they are saying is that our foriegn policy moves against Japan motivated them to attack us. 

What i'm saying is that we may have done these things, (among many other reasons)  because we knew we needed to get in the war ready or not.

Yeah Cav,  tell us about Clark field, Singapore etc...  Bataan, Coregador.......

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 06:14:44 PM »
if i had more time i would go into details, maybe later.  you gullible, ignorant, conspiracy anti american people <==FUCK YOU ASSHOLE >:( will believe what you want to believe. 
SHUT THE f**k UP....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 06:25:25 PM »

Part of being a patritic American is using your freedom of speech to express concerns when it's possible that Constitutional rights have been trampled.

By questioning the holes in the 911 story, we move our country closer to knowing the truth of what happened, which will lessen the chances of another terror attack.

When there are attacks, Americans are denied their life.  Constitution guarantees life and liberty.  IF there is a .0001% chance that those in power were the ones who violated the Constitution, then we need new investigations.

I, and many like me, are fighting to ensure the Constitution is upheld.  You can call that anti-American, but it's sure more than you are doing by putting on your blinders and refusing to see the obvious denial of life to 3000 Americans that may have been the work of those elected to protect us.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 02:14:37 AM »
If anyone is Anti-American and I hate to point that finger unless I really know, it's sheeple--that's about as Anti-American as you can get.