Author Topic: Pumpster/Bmacsys  (Read 3241 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Pumpster/Bmacsys
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:30:06 AM »
 ;D...Sorry STella just being a jerk since the last one was moved...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Pumpster/Bmacsys
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:52:19 AM »
;D...Sorry STella just being a jerk since the last one was moved...

I've actually been receiving report to moderator on those w/people requesting they get moved to the V!   
R

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 10:05:35 AM »
I've actually been receiving report to moderator on those w/people requesting they get moved to the V!   

Stella, please don't move it. That board is infested with idiots. :)
The House that Ruth built

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 10:11:37 AM »
Stella, please don't move it. That board is infested with idiots. :)
better idiots than crabs ;D
bro you were a marine when if you dont mind me asking..
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 10:14:37 AM »

whiners...:)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »
better idiots than crabs ;D
bro you were a marine when if you dont mind me asking..

1979 to 1983.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 10:31:48 AM »

Why move it to the V?  There's only 7 or 8 people there, and 99% of the time they're arguing over who is more gay...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 10:34:13 AM »
Why move it to the V?  There's only 7 or 8 people there, and 99% of the time they're arguing over who is more gay...

Would you rather have them come and post here?
Z

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »

Well put.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 10:39:07 AM »

Very true.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »
Just because PUMPSTER does not get enough attention I am writing directly to him so he feels better or he cries like a little girl with a skinned knee...there princess fun for you?

body88

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 12:37:26 PM »
I like them both. I like most all the people who post on this board. Let them fight if they wanna!!!!!!!

Pumpster says off the wall things sometimes. BUT he also is capable of rational discusion. Just check out the various pit threads we debated one another in.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »
The only reason there's ANY contact between Always Sore and myself is because the pussy just can't get over something I correctly generalized about 4-5 months ago. In other words, he's been obsessing all this time - just like bmacsy another loser.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »
The only reason there's ANY contact between Always Sore and myself is because the pussy just can't get over something I correctly generalized about 4-5 months ago. In other words, he's been obsessing all this time - just like bmacsy another loser.

here this may help you out since you like to remember my posts
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 12:33:52 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question for Pumpster, do you think it takes away from the good advice and serious responses you give in the training when you have the crap back and forth with someone you could just ignore here? not flaming this time just curious since for the most part you get mad when somebody does not give serious answers

Quote from: Bluto on August 14, 2006, 12:51:42 PM
He's always been annoying and full of himself, always had a bad attitude since day one. Doesn't get along with anybody, anywhere.

I am not arguing your valid point Bluto, I just think its weird that on one spot he tries to always answer questions no matter how stupid and gives advice that I think is good (though sometimes i disagree) and gets upset when someone makes a joke, but in another area he is relentless on his attacks of someone he does not like even to the point of starting threads poking somebody for posting a picture of themselves. I am curious because I understand being a asshole (hell Pump hates me) but I am consistent everywhere and do not expect to be taken serious (or care to) in everything i write.Thats my question.

Oh you can see me just stalking you up a storm...really do you sleep better when you can call someone names all day from behind your keyboard? Really either move on or stick to what your good at or like I advised you before just ignore it you silly little girl because there is nothing you can or would be able to do about it...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »

One common thread in all your attacks. Its YOU! Get it? You!