Author Topic: I am calling pumpster out.  (Read 6257 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am calling pumpster out.
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:30:54 AM »
Pumpster, I am in NYC most of the time or close by in CT. You are supposedly here in NYC. Why don't we meet to settle this? I am perfectly willing. Any other Getbiggers in the area can come and witness the event. Since I only have 13.5" arms I should be easy pickings for you. How about it? This weekend is open for me bro. How about it? Sarcasm can come along too. I could kill two birds with one stone.
The House that Ruth built

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: I am calling pumpster out.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »
just wanted to be the first in..oh boy this is going to be moved and firestormed..sorry buddy.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 09:39:44 AM »
Dude, let it go.

Pumpster is nothing more than an Internet stalker who gets off on the attention.

I assure you that when it gets moved to the V Board that Sarjism and his merry band of butt pirates will circle this thread like crazed pillow biters at an all you can eat dick buffet.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 09:43:40 AM »
Dude, let it go.

Pumpster is nothing more than an Internet stalker who gets off on the attention.

I assure you that when it gets moved to the V Board that Sarjism and his merry band of butt pirates will circle this thread like crazed pillow biters at an all you can eat dick buffet.

I appreciate the advice. Sarcasm doesn't like me because I asked him why he was proud of bullying 135 pound grade school kids. These guys need to be taught a lesson. I get carried away sometimes but these guys are real immature jerks.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 09:46:38 AM »
Dude, let it go.

ROTF.. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 10:49:04 AM »
Let it go man.

pumpster is just a little jerkoff that gets off from pushing buttons, you calling him out just feeds him even more. Sarcasm is no different, you can see that he is trying to get to you, and you are making it easy for him by getting upset.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 10:56:10 AM »
well at least sarcasm will not get the pleasure of screaming "meltdown" because i do it before him!

meltdown

see? i was first. i get the "win"

oh boy! that was FUN!  ::)

please continue talking.
Z

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 11:02:56 AM »
Starting this thread only proves that Pumpster is getting to you.

Calling him out to meet you is just not going to happen. You had to know that when you started this thread. It proves nothing.

Ignoring him is the better play, he's the one that was looking like an idiot for starting all those moronic threads.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 11:07:12 AM »
Pumpster, I am in NYC most of the time or close by in CT.

With that he proves only that his mental age = 13" arm size. What an angry moron, who BTW has been busy generating pumpster & jag threads in lieu of needed psychological help.

A pathetic individual; he and his top w8tlftr are hillarious keep it up chumps.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »

Calling him out to meet you is just not going to happen. You had to know that when you started this thread. It proves nothing.

Ignoring him is the better play, he's the one that was looking like an idiot for starting all those moronic threads.

Agree.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 11:10:48 AM »
Quote from: ieffinhatecardio on Today at 02:02:56 PM

Agree.

You're both consistently wrong in your speculation. This pin-head's been generating pumpster threads for months now along with stalking. That's in ADDITION to doing searches of my previous threads. ROFLMAO

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 11:14:57 AM »
Dude, let it go.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
With that he proves only that his mental age = 13" arm size. What an angry moron, who BTW has been busy generating pumpster & jag threads in lieu of needed psychological help.

You're just packed full of gay fantasies lately aren't you, stalker....er... "pumpster"?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 11:23:52 AM »
Why don't you each just take a goddamned fucking current pic and post it.  Would that not be the easiest thing to do?  Meet to verify arm size ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 11:24:45 AM »
You're just packed full of gay fantasies lately aren't you, stalker....er... "pumpster"?

Inquiring minds want to know exactly what U 2 are up to that compels this imbecile to bend over backwards so to speak defending lil pussy boy bmacsys-afraid he can't handle it "daddy"?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 11:28:10 AM »
Let's review:

1/ bmacsys the loser stalks and obsesses for months. Posts endless threads, conducts searches on previous posts, churns out more threads in a desperate need for attention & approval. 

2/ Now wants to meet personally-further obsession. For what purpose-to get himself pummeled? The big tough baseball/golf lover hahahaahahahahahahah

3/ bmacsys' top w8tlftr waits patiently in the wings for more luv. Here's a tip: PM "Bluto" and you'll really have a party.

L-O-S-E-R-S.. ::) ;D ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 11:33:02 AM »
I really think you 2 need to just get a room and consumate your love.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 11:36:51 AM »
Inquiring minds want to know exactly what U 2 are up to that compels this imbecile to bend over backwards so to speak defending lil pussy boy bmacsys-afraid he can't handle it "daddy"?

I'm not defending bmacsys at all. If you were making the same comments about anyone else I'd still say the same things to you.

If you're going to call someone out and make lame comments about their physique have the balls to post your own pic. Otherwise you really don't a leg to stand on.

And what's with all the lame gay references? Did you steal a page out of Sarjism's playbook? Can't you think of anything witty or original to write? You try sooooooo hard to come off as an elitist pseudo-intellectual then resort to 3rd grade comments and remarks. Seriously, grow up kid.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »
Let's review:

1/ bmacsys the loser stalks and obsesses for months. Posts endless threads, conducts searches on previous posts, churns out more threads in a desperate need for attention & approval. 

2/ Now wants to meet personally-further obsession. For what purpose-to get himself pummeled? The big tough baseball/golf lover hahahaahahahahahahah

3/ bmacsys' top w8tlftr waits patiently in the wings for more luv. Here's a tip: PM "Bluto" and you'll really have a party.

Seriously, buttercup, give it a rest. I don't need another Internet stalker.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »

Pumpster, come on man. I am giving you the chance to whip my ass. Central Park Saturday. Lets do it.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
Why don't you each just take a goddamned fucking current pic and post it.  Would that not be the easiest thing to do?  Meet to verify arm size ::)

Hey Berzerker I posted a pic. I look about the same but a little heavier in the stomach. Pumpster never posted a pic period.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 01:14:15 PM »
You're both consistently wrong in your speculation. This pin-head's been generating pumpster threads for months now along with stalking. That's in ADDITION to doing searches of my previous threads. ROFLMAO

Dude, you say the most idiotic shit. You don't expect to be called on it?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 01:15:55 PM »
bmacsys is the biggest loser on the board. Let's review:

-Only negative shit, to make him feel better about his own miserable self.

-Pathetic 13" arms - WTF is this LOSER doing on a BB board?  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 01:17:23 PM »
Let's review:

Here are a few of Pumpsters gems- "American bodybuilders are dumber than the rest of the worlds" or "Arnolds muscles were fake" or "Cookie Gihlcrist was better than Jim Brown" or " Doug Flutie was better than John Elway" or "Tiger Woods is erratic and over rated" or " I am one of the few on Getbig that really knows about training".

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »
Pumpster won't meet me. He won't post a pic. I think it is pretty clear he is afraid of something.