Author Topic: Always Sore's always whining  (Read 2961 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Always Sore's always whining
« on: August 15, 2006, 11:15:13 AM »
Such a whiny little follower-he never initiates but then piles only after someone else tells him what to think.

He's so psychologically brittle that when I made an accurate comment about training in middle age he so took it to heart that he still remembers and resents it literally 4 months later, exactly as a mental patient would. It wasn't even directed at him but since the world revolves around this butt-head..hahhaahahahahaahahh

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Always Sore's whining
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 11:18:57 AM »
Such a whiny little follower-he never initiates but then piles only after someone else tells him what to think.

He's so psychologically brittle that when I made an accurate comment about training in middle age he so took it to heart that he still remembers and resents it literally 4 months later, exactly as a mental patient would. It wasn't even directed at him but since the world revolves around this butt-head..hahhaahahahahaahahh

I could say the same thing about you, you're known for remembering what's been said months and months ago and bringing it up, I take it you're a mental patient too?
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 11:20:02 AM »

seems you took it to heart as well and havent forgotten it...

epic turning the table 8)
p

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 11:23:18 AM »
seems you took it to heart as well and havent forgotten it...

Epic dummy. He keeps posting and now generating threads, you idiot.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 11:27:08 AM »
Keep your back against a wall, AS. Our getbig pillow biting stalker has his sights on you now!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 11:36:37 AM »
Epic dummy. He keeps posting and now generating threads, you idiot.
And you keep getting owned and still you post
im not a posting whore such as yourself..
epic use of the word epic ;D
you sir are gayer than [dont ask dont tell law]
p

pumpster

• Getbig V
Re: Always Sore's always whining
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 11:58:33 AM »
 ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 12:03:35 PM »

Really are you not getting enough attention? If you want to play the whos (fill in the blank) game today sure no problem.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 12:26:36 PM »
Quote from: pumpster on May 24, 2006, 08:58:20 AM
To reduce the chance for injury, especially with the brittleness than starts to happen in the 40s, keep the reps higher in the moderate range 8-12. Even try 10-15; definitely reduces the injury risk while still working the muscles well-some would say better. Rest no longer than 1 minute between sets to keep the muscles warm and intensity high.

are you kidding me...brittleness...im old but not that old..i understand your advice but could you next time rephrase the word to maybe something else that sounds less like im going to break a hip falling from my walker... :)

response..

Quote from: pumpster on May 24, 2006, 09:04:56 AM
You're being too sensitive; the message is the thing. Brittleness or whatever you want to call it starts becoming an increasing factor in the 40s and will only become more pronounced. It's true, and has to be addresses with more careful training procedures. If you've already had some injuries and are going with such low reps you'd be better off considering this. I mean, heavy weights for only 2 reps is begging for the kinds of injuries you've experienced, macho man!

my injuries have been non related to working out. back was injured from the marines and another injury (long story). and my elbow is self inflicted because i tripped on the stairs (i am a clumbsy f**k) and shoulders is because i was wrestling with my son and again forget myself. i have never in my 20+years of lifting ever hurt myself in the gym, really no shit i am very carefull.

that being said yes i am a senstive little girl for your use of the term brittle.. ;D i understand with age comes caution but i refuse to back down till my body breaks due to the strain.i figure with my normal issues with stress and rage and anger i will die of heart failure long before my body gives out...

Then I made a joke in some general topics thread down the road about being brittle and all as a joke but Im a mental patient?

Really I think if you read (hell Ill even take the time to copy and paste if you are having trouble) I tend to keep putting past the little girl pinch fight shit starting crap you do and even try to be supportive in your training responses but you keep coming back and running you mouth, If you just want my attention let me know we can do this every day but really it is just freaking silly, you hate me I think your a complete assclown but I will as I have said before respond any way I want and you can keep up running your silly internet mouth or you can stick to the training section where at least you can give good responses without acting like a freaking jerkoff little girl.

hope this helps.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 01:41:57 PM »

He was a US Marine. Marines don't whine. YOU WHINE. I bet you have a nice high voice. ::)
The House that Ruth built

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 03:12:17 PM »
Pumpster owned himself HAHA
Money drugs and bitches

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 03:25:57 PM »
Quote from: pumpster on May 24, 2006, 08:58:20 AM
To reduce the chance for injury, especially with the brittleness than starts to happen in the 40s, keep the reps higher in the moderate range 8-12. Even try 10-15; definitely reduces the injury risk while still working the muscles well-some would say better. Rest no longer than 1 minute between sets to keep the muscles warm and intensity high.

are you kidding me...brittleness...im old but not that old..i understand your advice but could you next time rephrase the word to maybe something else that sounds less like im going to break a hip falling from my walker... :)

response..

Quote from: pumpster on May 24, 2006, 09:04:56 AM
You're being too sensitive; the message is the thing. Brittleness or whatever you want to call it starts becoming an increasing factor in the 40s and will only become more pronounced. It's true, and has to be addresses with more careful training procedures. If you've already had some injuries and are going with such low reps you'd be better off considering this. I mean, heavy weights for only 2 reps is begging for the kinds of injuries you've experienced, macho man!

my injuries have been non related to working out. back was injured from the marines and another injury (long story). and my elbow is self inflicted because i tripped on the stairs (i am a clumbsy f**k) and shoulders is because i was wrestling with my son and again forget myself. i have never in my 20+years of lifting ever hurt myself in the gym, really no shit i am very carefull.

that being said yes i am a senstive little girl for your use of the term brittle.. ;D i understand with age comes caution but i refuse to back down till my body breaks due to the strain.i figure with my normal issues with stress and rage and anger i will die of heart failure long before my body gives out...

Then I made a joke in some general topics thread down the road about being brittle and all as a joke but Im a mental patient?

Really I think if you read (hell Ill even take the time to copy and paste if you are having trouble) I tend to keep putting past the little girl pinch fight shit starting crap you do and even try to be supportive in your training responses but you keep coming back and running you mouth, If you just want my attention let me know we can do this every day but really it is just freaking silly, you hate me I think your a complete assclown but I will as I have said before respond any way I want and you can keep up running your silly internet mouth or you can stick to the training section where at least you can give good responses without acting like a freaking jerkoff little girl.

hope this helps.

You were making a point but doing it in a joking way. Nothing to get upset about here AS.
The House that Ruth built