Author Topic: Border Patrol Agents Prosecuted for Stopping Drug Smuggler  (Read 14720 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Border Patrol Agents Prosecuted for Stopping Drug Smuggler
« on: August 15, 2006, 04:09:25 PM »
Two border patrol agents in Texas could be sentenced to 20 years in prison for shooting a Mexican drug smuggler who tried to evade capture. Amazingly, federal prosecutors allowed the smuggler to walk free -- they gave him immunity -- in return for testimony against those agents. That drug smuggler subsequently smuggled more drugs and is suing the Border Patrol for $5 million for violating his civil rights. Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos explained: "I was doing the job the public entrusted me to do. They entrusted me to stop a drug smuggler and I did." T.J. Bonner of the National Border Patrol Council said: "This is really the most outrageous miscarriage of justice that I'm aware of in my entire 28-year career as a Border Patrol agent. I've never seen anything so -- I can't even think of the word. This is like diving into a trash can. The deeper you dig, the more it stinks."

http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-CNN-BorderBetrayal_060809.wmv

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Border Patrol Agents Prosecuted for Stopping Drug Smuggler
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 05:53:18 AM »
 >:( This doesn't piss anyone off  >:(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 06:05:42 AM »
of course he can get away with it, he's hispanic.

In America if you're either black or hispanic your civil liberties mean a lot more than anyone else's. When you're mad all you do is just play the race card!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 06:07:34 AM »
how can a mexican drug smuggler sue in the us? fucked up system we have. WTF was the jury thinking and what was there reason behind there decision?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 06:19:37 AM »
The drug smuggler got immunity to testify.  The border patrol officers are facing 20 years.  The smuggler got shot in the ass. ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 06:24:22 AM »
The drug smuggler got immunity to testify.  The border patrol officers are facing 20 years.  The smuggler got shot in the ass. ::)

there must be more to it? was he abused or held without being charged or tortured or something because if they just said halt and he ran and they shot him that seem freaking silly.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 06:25:00 AM »
Let me get this straight...

The smuggler is still alive.

He gets immunity.

The Americans doing their jobs get the possability of 20 years in prison?

Hmm

Is there a union for these guys? Time for a strike.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 06:56:10 AM »
there must be more to it? was he abused or held without being charged or tortured or something because if they just said halt and he ran and they shot him that seem freaking silly.
No not like that at all.  You didn't watch the vid obviously.   

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 06:56:55 AM »
No not like that at all.  You didn't watch the vid obviously.   

sorry at work right now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 06:57:29 AM »
Let me get this straight...

The smuggler is still alive.

He gets immunity.

The Americans doing their jobs get the possability of 20 years in prison?

Hmm

Is there a union for these guys? Time for a strike.
Ya, the drug smuggler has immunity from prossection, and he's been busted again for smuggling according to Lou.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 08:06:30 AM »
Monster hypocrisy here for the US led war on drugs.

Medical marijuana growers are treated like hardcore crimianals and given huge sentences while some illegal is allowed to smuggle cocaine and heroin into the states without prosecution.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 07:25:12 PM »
Bump,.. These agents who were doing their job are now awaiting sentencing...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 07:28:24 PM »
>:( This doesn't piss anyone off  >:(

This is absurd.  Believe it or not, the invasion of illegals is the reason I can't stand and have ZERO respect for GWB, not the reasons you have.

To me, after 9'11 there is zero excuse allowing illegal imigration over the border where drugs and contraband are easily smuggled.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 07:30:06 PM »
Bump,.. These agents who were doing their job are now awaiting sentencing...  ::)

Again, believe it or not, if you pushed impeachment for the sell out to big business and corporate interests by allowing millions of illegals to invade this country o undermine the working class, I would support you. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »
Again, believe it or not, if you pushed impeachment for the sell out to big business and corporate interests by allowing millions of illegals to invade this country o undermine the working class, I would support you. 
Right now I'll just take a little checks and balances being restored... I don't think it's practical to go for impeachment.  I'll just be happy to get some common sense dems and Republicans in office and get rid of the corruption on both sides... Fat Chance I know but that's what would make me happy as fuck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 08:02:08 PM »
Right now I'll just take a little checks and balances being restored... I don't think it's practical to go for impeachment.  I'll just be happy to get some common sense dems and Republicans in office and get rid of the corruption on both sides... Fat Chance I know but that's what would make me happy as f**k.

To me allowing 12 - 15 million ILLEGALS in this country has so screwed the average working guy its a crime.  Construction used to provide a decent living to working class people, now it pays 8-10 /hr like it did 10 years ago. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 08:08:23 PM »
You know most of what you hear about me is Bullshit from Intenseone and Nordic.   Never saying, hey Berserker, what's your take on this or that, never have they even asked why I would define myself as liberal leaning.  They're just happy to use the liberal label as a curse against me...  They just love flailing all over and yelling lib lib lib... They constantly put words in my mouth and Intenseone especially likes to do hit and run arguments where he never comes back for my response.  They suggest I'm a traitor and appeaser... I'm neither of those things. I love America...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 08:09:14 PM »
To me allowing 12 - 15 million ILLEGALS in this country has so screwed the average working guy its a crime.  Construction used to provide a decent living to working class people, now it pays 8-10 /hr like it did 10 years ago. 
Oh man, you have no idea how much I go around helling this same thing... I get red faced pissed about it.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 10:42:25 PM »
this is crazy what is the govt thinking prosecuting these guys?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 11:12:24 PM »
this is crazy what is the govt thinking prosecuting these guys?
Hmmmm.... Good Question.... What do you think the answer might be:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 04:44:36 AM »
Hmmmm.... Good Question.... What do you think the answer might be:

GWB is a one-world globalist.  Although I disagree with Pat Buchannan on a lot of issues, he is dead on with regard to illegal aliens.  Those like us who have to deal with this on a day to day basis are typically the most against it. 

I wish for once GWB would have a 1000 "day laborers" show up for work on his ranch, piss all over the place, throw garbage all over, and then demand rights and health care.

The whole WOT is a joke and is compromised due solely to his REFUSAL to do anything about the illegal invasion of this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 04:46:14 AM »
Oh man, you have no idea how much I go around helling this same thing... I get red faced pissed about it.

I am a business owner and get so upset when I hear fellow business owners tell me they "need" these people.  They literally have a business model based on illegal labor no differant than contractors who use scabs on construction jobs that require them to use union labor.  Its disgusting.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 04:56:57 AM »
I am a business owner and get so upset when I hear fellow business owners tell me they "need" these people.  They literally have a business model based on illegal labor no differant than contractors who use scabs on construction jobs that require them to use union labor.  Its disgusting.
You have all my respect man.  I have done so much yelling over this, these words sound like they came right out of my mouth.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 05:20:02 AM »
After reading this thread I can feel myself burn with hatred for our government. Fucking throwing guys in jail for selling pot seeds? Then having DEA guys risking their lives everyday facing prosecution for shooting at a drug smuggler? >:( Its our fucking governments job to keep these illegal aliens out of our fucking country. They can't even do that. If I was as incompetent at my job as our government is at their job I would have been fired long ago. >:(
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 05:31:29 AM »
After reading this thread I can feel myself burn with hatred for our government. Fucking throwing guys in jail for selling pot seeds? Then having DEA guys risking their lives everyday facing prosecution for shooting at a drug smuggler? >:( Its our fucking governments job to keep these illegal aliens out of our fucking country. They can't even do that. If I was as incompetent at my job as our government is at their job I would have been fired long ago. >:(
I know how you feel, just remember it's not the government but bad men corrupting our government... I feel the anger too and have to keep reminding myself of these things.