Author Topic: INBA drug testing???? CONFUSING  (Read 2546 times)

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
INBA drug testing???? CONFUSING
« on: August 15, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »
I am competing this October in a Natural show.
I used a supplement called "xerdra-cut", it contains an Ingredient called "Octopamine HCL"
In the Banned-substances list it only says that "Octopamine" is not allowed to be used. This is very confusing because what does the actual "HCL" stand for then.
I did some research and found out that "Octopamine HCL" is "Norsyneprhine". In the banned substances list it says you are allowed to use "Synephrine".

BSN's Thermonex has the same ingredient in it.

What are your views on this and what should i do about the situation. I stopped using it as soon as I found out and I also rang the Drug testing people but they don't know, and I also tried calling INBA head office and they don't know either.

Here is the Xedra cut website http://www.musclefinesse.com/usn-xedra-cut.asp

:D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: INBA drug testing???? CONFUSING
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 11:59:48 AM »
Dont worry about it man. your natural thats all that matters.  Ive been through 3 polygraphs...i was nervous, mostly of just being generally nervous, and messing up- I guess they know this already and they can tell natual nervousness from lying.

They jsut asked me if i ever took any anabolic steroids..ever...

A few comepetitors bragged about beating the test too, when they used, so I wouldnt worry man about that minute thing.. just forget about it.