Author Topic: Largest US Church says Bush behind 9/11  (Read 3048 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Largest US Church says Bush behind 9/11
« on: August 15, 2006, 08:35:30 PM »
The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)'s publishing arm has released a book that says President Bush organized New York's Sept. 11 attacks.

The decision by the 160-year-old Westminster John Knox Press, the trade and academic publishing imprint of the Presbyterian Publishing Corp., to attribute the attacks on the World Trade Center brings into the U.S. religious mainstream a conspiracy theory long held by the world's jihadists.

In 'Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action,' author David Ray Griffin calls the United States the world's 'chief embodiment of demonic power, says he initially scoffed at 9/11 conspiracy theories.

But after investigating he concluded that the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolition, military personnel were given stand-down orders not to intercept hijacked flights and the 9/11 Commission, ostensibly created to uncover the truth behind the events of 9/11, 'simply ignored evidence' that the administration was involved in the attacks.

Griffin further asserts that such events such as that of 9/11 are part of a long history of 'false-flag attacks,' attacks orchestrated by governments against their own people to garner popular support for military action.

Griffin is a professor at California's Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University, and a codirector of the Center for Process Studies.

http://story.malaysiasun.com/p.x/ct/9/cid/b8de8e630faf3631/id/7cca827f00576d2a/

Every day, it grows.  Every day, 10,000 new people learn the truth about what happened that day.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Largest US Church says Bush behind 9/11
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:36:12 PM »
The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)'s publishing arm has released a book that says President Bush organized New York's Sept. 11 attacks.

The decision by the 160-year-old Westminster John Knox Press, the trade and academic publishing imprint of the Presbyterian Publishing Corp., to attribute the attacks on the World Trade Center brings into the U.S. religious mainstream a conspiracy theory long held by the world's jihadists.

In 'Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action,' author David Ray Griffin calls the United States the world's 'chief embodiment of demonic power, says he initially scoffed at 9/11 conspiracy theories.

But after investigating he concluded that the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolition, military personnel were given stand-down orders not to intercept hijacked flights and the 9/11 Commission, ostensibly created to uncover the truth behind the events of 9/11, 'simply ignored evidence' that the administration was involved in the attacks.

Griffin further asserts that such events such as that of 9/11 are part of a long history of 'false-flag attacks,' attacks orchestrated by governments against their own people to garner popular support for military action.

Griffin is a professor at California's Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University, and a codirector of the Center for Process Studies.

http://story.malaysiasun.com/p.x/ct/9/cid/b8de8e630faf3631/id/7cca827f00576d2a/

Every day, it grows.  Every day, 10,000 new people learn the truth about what happened that day.

Griffin held a talk in Santa Rosa a while back. I'll see if I can find a copy of it.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 04:16:56 AM »
D'OH!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 07:49:03 AM »
Everyone, take a step back for a moment and think about this.

911 united our country to head to war.

A new movement is uniting our country to re-investigate 911.  You have lots of people with military experience, govt experience.  You have celebrities.  You have professors.  You have media types and church groups now. 

If this isn't the most incredible example or viral unity, I don't know what is.  No media required.  Word of mouth, sense of right/wrong, and common sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:31:30 AM »
Everyone, take a step back for a moment and think about this.

911 united our country to head to war.

A new movement is uniting our country to re-investigate 911.  You have lots of people with military experience, govt experience.  You have celebrities.  You have professors.  You have media types and church groups now. 

If this isn't the most incredible example or viral unity, I don't know what is.  No media required.  Word of mouth, sense of right/wrong, and common sense.

The one thing missing from these conspiracy theories.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 09:34:08 AM »
The one thing missing from these conspiracy theories.

Why do you say that?

If these firefighter recordings reveal that dozens of bombs were going off in the buildings when firefighters were climbing stairs, would that convince you? 

Common sense is using your eyes and brain, and not believing everything you are told. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 11:35:24 AM »
Why do you say that?

If these firefighter recordings reveal that dozens of bombs were going off in the buildings when firefighters were climbing stairs, would that convince you? 

Common sense is using your eyes and brain, and not believing everything you are told. 

Convince me of what?  That Bin Laden, hundreds of high level U.S. government officials, dozens of high ranking military officers, and nearly all family members of the 9/11 victims have been engaged in a secret conspiracy the past five years to fake plane crashes and cover up the deaths of hundreds of people?  No. 

You can take bits and pieces of after-the-fact information and support a theory, but the theory is full of holes.  There is too much willful suspension of disbelief involved for me to spend time trying to piece together this pretty bizarre conspiracy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »
Did the Largest Church in America make a public statement to the press saying Bush was behind the attack?  NO

What they did do was make a decision on publishing a book to make money. 

2 very different things.

If the 9/11 conspiracies are valid then you don;t need to SPIN stuff like this.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 12:08:10 PM »
240, you are going insane sitting at home ;).

Try this:

Contact the aliens who landed at Rosewell and see what they think :D
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »
Ok, 240, lets just say that there were bombs in the WTC.  Is it not conceivalbe that al-queda gained access and planted them, just to mazimize destruction?  and the govt doesn't want the info out (Pres, congress, senate) because they would all look like fools and cause mass hysteria because we were so sloppy protecting something so important?

Just thoughts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 09:40:11 PM »
Griffin held a talk in Santa Rosa a while back. I'll see if I can find a copy of it.
???