Author Topic: Combine the 9-11 threads  (Read 2307 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Combine the 9-11 threads
« on: August 15, 2006, 08:59:25 PM »
I don't feel like responding to 5 threads a day of the same stuff.
So here is my final reponse.
1. There is no conspiracy involving missles any other nonsense like that. If you want a plausable conspiracy, the US Government probably ignored information that they had prior to 9-11. At most the intelligence was very limited and probably not that good, kind of like the whole WMD thing.
2. I take the word of thousands of scientists working at various professional organisations like, including the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (SEI/ASCE), the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH), and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEAoNY). These groups can easily be sued over false declarations.
3. There are no gag orders. I have yet to see any evidence of anyone not being allowed to talk about 9-11.
4. WTC 7 is still being investigated by NIST. It would be foolish to argue agaiust the government position until the complete report is known. The best scientists in the US are working on this. There is an open call for input on the topic feel free to voice your concerns to them.
5. If this stuff is to be debated move it all into one thread. I don't need to read every time a news story that 240 thinks supports his side comes out. I noticed he didn't link to the CNN story debunking most of his stuff today. Oh Well fair and balanced I guess.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Combine the 9-11 threads
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:07:12 PM »
If you saw evidence that FAA and FDNY was indeed gagged, what would you think then?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 09:26:30 PM »

4. WTC 7 is still being investigated by NIST. It would be foolish to argue agaiust the government position until the complete report is known. The best scientists in the US are working on this. There is an open call for input on the topic feel free to voice your concerns to them.
5. If this stuff is to be debated move it all into one thread. I don't need to read every time a news story that 240 thinks supports his side comes out. I noticed he didn't link to the CNN story debunking most of his stuff today. Oh Well fair and balanced I guess.

why, because the government is so trust worthy.  ::)

but i do agree with moving all the stuff to one or two threads

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 09:34:00 PM »
I'll second that motion. Plus it makes it much easier to differentiate between the dumb ass trolls and the sincerely skeptical who simply might not have been exposed to the evidence.

I also propose that we tone down the abusive rhetoric in order to facilitate a true dialogue and exchange of ideas.
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 10:28:56 PM »
I'll second that motion. Plus it makes it much easier to differentiate between the dumb ass trolls and the sincerely skeptical who simply might not have been exposed to the evidence.

I also propose that we tone down the abusive rhetoric in order to facilitate a true dialogue and exchange of ideas.

Like I've always said...Liberals are my comic relief..LOL!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »
Ahhhhh i just heard on the news that the 911 widows' lawsuit to get the 911 firefighter tapes released under the freedom of information act was FINALLY won.  1600 calls will be released.

They will be releasing the tapes later this week (Fox news was the source- still waiting for news websites to grab the story).

This will either fan the flame worse, or shut up a lot of people.  It was believed the tapes were repressed because they contained many firefighters speaking of bombs exploding throughout the building as they moved through it.   When we hear, for example, that everything was fine on floors 40 through 50, yet there were massive blasts from floors 0 through 20, it will begin to become clear that the blasts were NOT caused by the planes.

There was a smaller group of tapes which was released in late 2002 - detailed that the fire was almost out - down to two small pockets.  This was very damaging, as it changed the official story that the middle of the building was a raging inferno at that point.

Another interesting thing - Supposedly, it was announced over the radios to 'get out' because they were bringing the buildings down, a few minutes before the first tower fell.  SOMEONE is going to have to answer for the words on these tapes if it shows he/they had foreknowledge of it coming down.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 04:01:55 AM »
Like I've always said...Liberals are my comic relief..LOL!!
Int, will you stop with the left vs. right crap... You're not even good at it...  You still think Ted Turner is calling the shots at CNN for shit sake... Stop being a tool already.