Author Topic: HANNITY OWNED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH...  (Read 4990 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
HANNITY OWNED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH...
« on: August 16, 2006, 05:51:49 AM »
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Hannity had to say, fuck, that didn't go well for me.... :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HANNITY OWNED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 08:03:21 AM »
Hannity keeps his cool and is respectful when speaking to all guests EXCEPT 911 guests.

He outright calls this guy a 'nut', with 'sick, bizarre theories'.

Hannity will bring on nazis, racists, insane people from both sides of the political aisle... and treat them all well.  But one man who wants to reanalyze the evidence of a terror attack is attacked with insults.  meltdown.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »
Owned??? AAaaahahahahahaha......j ust another Liberal conspiracy theorist :-\!!

Tyrone Power

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 09:09:57 AM »
Is everything a liberal conspiracy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:14:09 AM »
I wouldn't label it as a liberal thing.  many lifelong conservatives now believe 911 was an inside job.  It has nothing to do with the war, and nothing to do with party affiliation.

It has to do with the events of that day, when we saw buildings imploded, and the resulting cover-up in which the govt fought tooth and nail to stop an investigation.

Nothing more.  No need to label either side.  Let's just look at the events of that day and see how those buildings came down, and if there has been any coverup since that day.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »

No, but the majority are!

Tyrone Power

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 09:24:45 AM »
No, but the majority are!

Reality obviously has liberal bias.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 10:17:08 AM »
Please, you gotta stop with the left vs. right crap... Stop being such a tool. Again, you suck at it anyway... Anyone who thinks Ted Turner still sets the agenda at CNN... I mean come on....  You've clearly had your head shoved up Rush's ass for way to long.  Break out man....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 10:17:58 AM »
That's exactly what some people want it to look like. 

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 11:27:09 AM »
I wouldn't label it as a liberal thing.  many lifelong conservatives now believe 911 was an inside job.  It has nothing to do with the war, and nothing to do with party affiliation.

It has to do with the events of that day, when we saw buildings imploded, and the resulting cover-up in which the govt fought tooth and nail to stop an investigation.

Nothing more.  No need to label either side.  Let's just look at the events of that day and see how those buildings came down, and if there has been any coverup since that day.

Rob, My man;  By now everyone knows your feelings on 9-11.  One question and put it in a nutshell, WHY and WHAT DID IT ACCOMPLISH in the big picture?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 11:34:28 AM »
I dont agree with the conspiracy theories. I have not seen any proof that is 100% positive that the Govt. is responsible for the events of 911 I would be interested to see the implosion of the buildings. I agree that it did look like an implosion vs. explosion but who knows how a building is going to fall after being hit with a plane? We can determine what is going to happen with a planned demo but not with that. 240 you have alot of info on this subject I have seen the videos that you posted but send me some links to go and look at the whole days events. I dont want some movie I want scientific proof without reasonable doubt that the Govt. was responsible for it. I am open to any theories that are out there but I need proof to belive that is what happened.

Just Imagine if it is true however what would that mean for the future of the USA? What would we do about it? It couldnt have been just a one person job I mean the whole govt had to be in on it form the president down to Guiliani. The milatary had to be in on it the airforce everyone in a position of power in this country. I just dont think that you could get that many people to agree to do something like that. Maybe I am wrong if it comes out and I ma then I will take back everthing I have said.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 12:30:30 PM »

What medications are you on?  8)
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 12:36:27 PM »
  You've clearly had your head shoved up Rush's ass for way to long.  Break out man....

It's warm up there ;D!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 02:07:13 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 03:30:53 PM »
Rob, My man;  By now everyone knows your feelings on 9-11.  One question and put it in a nutshell, WHY and WHAT DID IT ACCOMPLISH in the big picture?

In the bigger picture, it let the govt do two things-

1) Justify the war in Afghan. and Iraq.
2) Allow Patriot Act to pass.

I don't know who was behind it - coudl have been Bush and a small govt group.  Could have been silverstein.  Could have been some group from overseas that made it happen.  There have been theories that our govt was blackmailed into allowing it (let it happen or a bomb will go off in DC).  I mean, I am nervous about blaming anyone because we just don't konw.

We DO know that Bush fought the formation of a 911 commission, tooth and nail.  Why the President would ever block an investigation into events which killed 3000 Americans is beyond me.  And the evidence - remember that in violation of federal law, the crime scene was never examined, metals were never tested.  Entire scene was shipped overseas immediately.

Another investigation would let all these avenues be explored.  And it would unite the American people, no matter what the outcome was.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »

Don't forget, everything in this document. http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

the process of transformation,
even if it brings revolutionary change, is
likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a
new Pearl Harbor.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 08:57:03 PM »
  Wow, IntenseMuff--you sure are making lots of friends these days.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 10:33:56 PM »
  Wow, IntenseMuff--you sure are making lots of friends these days.

Like I said, the board members on here are primarily liberal, I don't expect to make alot of friends when it comes to politics.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 11:16:40 PM »
all i know is that those 'interviewers' suck shit....i mean the professor was brought there to have a mature conversation-which he tried to do- and the asshat fox news people basically just interupted him and resorted to name calling while the guy was calmly, positively trying to simply get people to look into it for themselves in a friendly way....what a joke that station is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »

LOL yet obama sealing his documents refusing to release his long birth certificate you dont even bat an eye at huh?

silver line much?  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 05:28:41 PM »
LOL yet obama sealing his documents refusing to release his long birth certificate you dont even bat an eye at huh?

silver line much?  ::)

GROW A BRAIN!!!!
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 06:21:21 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »

wow, that was 2007, seems like yesterday that was being posted here after airing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »