Author Topic: Wussie Gym Movements....  (Read 10747 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Wussie Gym Movements....
« on: August 16, 2006, 07:37:57 AM »
I saw this monster doing bentover rows with 35lbs dumbells...Then he took a 45lbs plate in each hand and proceeded with a set of shrugs , but the fun doesnt stop...after a brutal 10 reps he started doing the sway from one side to another movement (oblique myth exercise)..hahahahah His onlooking freind told him that he wasnt going to do the same thing, he replied..thats a triple super set son...YOUR TURN BRO!!

hahahahah what other non-exercises do you see occur in the gym ??
L

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Wussie Gym Movements....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 07:39:17 AM »
juiced to the gills lifters using the thigh adductor machine.
$

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
hahahaha the Sissor machine, cause it gets you cut!!
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 07:40:38 AM »
top of the head shoulder presses on the Smith machine with a 45 and a dime on each side.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 07:40:46 AM »
Tricep kickbacks.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 07:43:24 AM »
I saw this dude at the rec center yesturday and he has like 4 plates on each side of the smith machine...he proceeds to squat and he was moving the weight about 4" if he was lucky, got done and acted like he was atlas and just held up the worlds...I was embarrased for him...what the hell is wrong with people?
nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 07:43:36 AM »
One arm reverse cable pushdowns with 1 plate on the stack (5 lb) by any 140lb or under-weighing pencilfuckingneck, who wears an Ipod on the armband (while his 'training partner' holds his working arm for maximum effectiveness) ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 07:45:58 AM »
people running in the neighborhood with 7 lbs weights in each hand ...
L

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »
curls off the squat rack
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 07:47:18 AM »
Things with balls.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 07:49:12 AM »
a couple of weeks ago i saw two young guys doing seated cable rows with 100lbs. and one would sit with his back against the other guys back while he was pervorming the rows.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 07:49:19 AM »
Any movements that guys, no matter how skinny they are (I'm talking someone on bmacsys level - ok, maybe not THAT skinny), do with 3 - 5 lbs dumbells in their hands. Usually some sort of ridiculous, star-jump like stuff ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 07:49:28 AM »
Things with balls.
Daddywaddy likes working with 'balls'
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 07:51:42 AM »
i saw a couple of skinny queers doing cable rows with 100lbs. and one of them would sit with his back against the other dudes back while he did the exercise, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 07:53:14 AM »
i saw a couple of skinny queers doing cable rows with 100lbs. and one of them would sit with his back against the other dudes back while he did the exercise, hahahaha.
hahahhaa thats like the exercise where two people have thier back to each other and pass the medicine ball from one side to the other...hahahaha tag team wieghtlifting is not a good look hahaha
L

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 07:53:18 AM »
rack deadlift bettr known as quarter deadlifts....
its sissy.... ego lift... because its so much easier than real deads guys just pile on the plates and slam.
choice is an illusion

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 08:07:09 AM »
Any "rotator cuff" movement.

Gayass personal trainers having their golf clients do all kinds of retarded movements.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 08:17:47 AM »
Any movements that guys, no matter how skinny they are (I'm talking someone on bmacsys level - ok, maybe not THAT skinny), do with 3 - 5 lbs dumbells in their hands. Usually some sort of ridiculous, star-jump like stuff ::)
L

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 09:21:51 AM »
I was asked to hold a workout session at a local nursing home 3 days a week from 9-10 for $200 a week.  It's inspiring to see these people do what would be called Wussie Gym Movements like using soup cans for DB presses.  a broomstick for benching and a towell as resistance for bis, trys.  You'd be supprised what kind of workout equipment a bunch of stuff laying around the home doubles as  for the 80 year olders.  I brought a set of 10lb DB, but they were too heavy for most.  They'll never see the inside of a gym, Hell most won't see the outside of the nursing home, but you've got to give props to the ones that are their every session.  Some are even saying they would be dead if not for their "training sessions".  Through this I've learned that their are no sissy movements.  As long as you can move you can workout.  Some are even demanding protein shakes and clean food, all the time ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »
I always see this old guy working the pinch machine.....says he is the best.. I challenged him to give me a handjob...he did,,and ended up squeezing the head off my shaft......that guy is for real

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 09:35:20 AM »
His gay partner wasn't there to spot him that day ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 09:37:50 AM »
I was asked to hold a workout session at a local nursing home 3 days a week from 9-10 for $200 a week.  It's inspiring to see these people do what would be called Wussie Gym Movements like using soup cans for DB presses.  a broomstick for benching and a towell as resistance for bis, trys.  You'd be supprised what kind of workout equipment a bunch of stuff laying around the home doubles as  for the 80 year olders.  I brought a set of 10lb DB, but they were too heavy for most.  They'll never see the inside of a gym, Hell most won't see the outside of the nursing home, but you've got to give props to the ones that are their every session.  Some are even saying they would be dead if not for their "training sessions".  Through this I've learned that their are no sissy movements.  As long as you can move you can workout.  Some are even demanding protein shakes and clean food, all the time ;D

go ahead and confess.....how much money have you stole from their rooms.....you sick b*stard

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 09:40:06 AM »

After years of training and regulary using heavy weights for deep squats I accredit the adductor machine for bringing my legs to the next level.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 09:41:33 AM »
After years of training and regulary using heavy weights for deep squats I accredit the adductor machine for bringing my legs to the next level.
the old "yes" "no" machine

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 09:48:57 AM »
people who use the word "wussie"
its comin today