Author Topic: legal steriods  (Read 3815 times)

dallas

• Getbig II
legal steriods
« on: August 16, 2006, 10:47:18 AM »
i was wondering if anyone has used any products from legal steriods.com because i was going to try the winnie-v and i just want to know if it will even work.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: legal steriods
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 10:55:04 AM »
it is CRAP. >:( it does not  work  :-X it is all shit they call it legal so people that dont know anybetter will buy it.STAY AWAY> get some real gear.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 02:35:56 PM »
SPEND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!they are very good products - they work better than the real deal!
I use the winstrol-V and I love it! I gain at least a pound a  day on these products. I especially love their liquid anadrol- that stuff is the bomb! and there dbol is the better than the real deal-  8) I love sdi-labs product- ;)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:51:41 PM »
White I dont know about you  ;D LOL

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
i was wondering if anyone has used any products from legal steriods.com because i was going to try the winnie-v and i just want to know if it will even work.

You're better off buying: FOOD, PROTEIN, AMINO ACIDS with that money.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 07:09:44 PM »
WHAT?

Huh??
1 life 1 liver

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »
About all that "legal gear" stuff... if it's legal, it probably doesn't work. If it did, the government would have banned it. Uncle Sam wants us all to be puny...

Slick Vic

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 07:39:37 PM »
It's all marketing. How else are they going to lure you into thinkin', 'Hey, it almost sounds like the real deal!'. C'mon guy - don't get suckered.  :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 07:43:33 PM »
Yes, the claims of these product's are false.  These guys are right, dont waste your cash.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 10:01:43 PM »
I was just kidding on my above post- I see somebody post a thread about those shitty products at least once a month on  at least one of the boards i frequent- these products are all marketing like stated they are not even prohormones- if you want some good over the counter stuff get some gaspari halodrol-50 or some superdrol both of those are actual good compounds- but those sdi-lab products advertised in flex and Md are complete BS- but the marketing obviously works-  im sure alot of fools buy into it.  SAVE YOUR $$$$!!!