Author Topic: Mr GetBig Self Doubt Thread  (Read 4252 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Mr GetBig Self Doubt Thread
« on: August 16, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »
"i feel as though i will not be ready or lean enough to possibly win" -- DaddyWAddy

"Good evening my friends.

I have decided that I am not ready for the Getbig contest. I do not have the size necessary to compete the way I want to. I do not want to look like the little ripped naturals. No. My quest is after size. A huge gigantic herculean body to call my own. I have set new goals for myself and will not risk losing all my muscles for a measly show that gets me nothing. I am after the big titles. My mind and body are now focused on something far greater.

I will guest pose at the mr. Getbig instead.

I accept contributions and donations to my paypal. pm me.

Codially yours,
Alexxx -Future Champion"
-- Alex Rykov

"I appreciate the offer for competing but I'll have to decline.  Besides, it would not be right if I'm offering prizes and competing.  Conflict of interest."--Vince G, CSN MFT

"all i ask for is that peoples comments be kept to themselves.
Hell, i know im not gunna win, when sept 23 rolls around ill only be 20yrs old and ill only have been dedicating myself to bodybuilding for a little over a year.  Whether we're 150pds or 300pds the thing you gotta remember is we all have dreams of getting there one day. And you all were 150pds one day.  Theres a difference between someone with a shitty physique entering as a joke, and someone with a decent physique entering for some inspiring comments and suggestions.  You never know some of these smaller guys that enter, myself included, you may see in bigger competitions one day."
--Trulytoned

Does anybody else know of any other little bitches puttin thier tale between thier legs and running ???
L

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Mr GetBig Self Doubt Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 12:43:56 PM »
hahaha, good collaboration there.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 12:43:56 PM »
Alexxx is a fucking punk. Wait till Bast pulls out cause of his "secret"
$

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »

pull out of what, your mothers c-unt?   :D   

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 12:47:21 PM »
haha funny thread.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 12:48:35 PM »
pull out of what, your mothers c-unt?   :D   

HAHAHA

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 01:06:23 PM »
only a matter of time before the florida flack jacket man bows out and that adonis guy hasn't followed through on anything

london should enter could be the only show he wins before he kicks the bucket from his high blood pressure caused by reading getbig
Enjoy your dish...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 01:47:01 PM »
stalking little slut you are. I AM THE KING D.
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 01:51:55 PM »
stalking little slut you are. I AM THE KING D.
haha you think im going to kiss your ass like Adonis and Alexxx, so that you can make dumb ass threads about us being the toughest guys on earth..dude your a tool who takes pics of your dic and post it on the web...I will shit you out
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 01:56:36 PM »
haha you think im going to kiss your ass like Adonis and Alexxx, so that you can make dumb ass threads about us being the toughest guys on earth..dude your a tool who takes pics of your dic and post it on the web...I will shit you out

dude your just gonna shit on yerself
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »
"i feel as though i will not be ready or lean enough to possibly win" -- DaddyWAddy

"Good evening my friends.

I have decided that I am not ready for the Getbig contest. I do not have the size necessary to compete the way I want to. I do not want to look like the little ripped naturals. No. My quest is after size. A huge gigantic herculean body to call my own. I have set new goals for myself and will not risk losing all my muscles for a measly show that gets me nothing. I am after the big titles. My mind and body are now focused on something far greater.

I will guest pose at the mr. Getbig instead.

I accept contributions and donations to my paypal. pm me.

Codially yours,
Alexxx -Future Champion"
-- Alex Rykov

"I appreciate the offer for competing but I'll have to decline.  Besides, it would not be right if I'm offering prizes and competing.  Conflict of interest."--Vince G, CSN MFT

"all i ask for is that peoples comments be kept to themselves.
Hell, i know im not gunna win, when sept 23 rolls around ill only be 20yrs old and ill only have been dedicating myself to bodybuilding for a little over a year.  Whether we're 150pds or 300pds the thing you gotta remember is we all have dreams of getting there one day. And you all were 150pds one day.  Theres a difference between someone with a shitty physique entering as a joke, and someone with a decent physique entering for some inspiring comments and suggestions.  You never know some of these smaller guys that enter, myself included, you may see in bigger competitions one day."
--Trulytoned

Does anybody else know of any other little bitches puttin thier tale between thier legs and running ???

Yea, I'm scared of competing in an online contest and I would be much safer competing live in front of everyone at the NPC Mountaineer........ ::)
A

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 03:00:06 PM »
Vince, give us an update on your stats right now !

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
quote author=daddywaddy link=topic=89477.msg1284672#msg1284672 date=1155761796]
dude your just gonna shit on yerself
[/quote]

dinkywinky, from recent pics it looks like you shit all over yo drawz.  What were all of those nasty brown stains about?[

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 03:16:11 PM »

Yea, I'm scared of competing in an online contest and I would be much safer competing live in front of everyone at the NPC Mountaineer........ ::)

You are only safer if the pat down everyone who enters the place.  You know people are going to bring tomatoes and whatever else they can throw at you.

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 03:17:23 PM »
Word on the street is that Vince will try to fight this Storm guy from mayhem

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 03:25:04 PM »
dinkywinky, from recent pics it looks like you shit all over yo drawz.  What were all of those nasty brown stains about?
hahah not a good look hahaha
L

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 03:27:28 PM »

alexxx is a twat... always has been, always will be...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 03:43:08 PM »

Vince, you have a match lined up?  Speak!

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 03:52:19 PM »
Storm is gonna be at the top of the heavyweight I believe and Vince G will be a middle weight or a small light-heavy.

they won't be able to get comparaison onstage but maybe Vince G will try to fight him in the pump-up room !

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 03:55:18 PM »
JaeJonna, didn't you back out?  ;D
"Shut the F up and train"

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 03:58:13 PM »
Im holding back and its hard like im gonna burst! haha..Id like to give a sneak preivew, but id rather wait.

Not like some other folks that basically bared it all already!  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 04:02:49 PM »

Storm is wanting me to go up against him at the Mountaineer and fight.  I've pretty much brushed it off as someone who has a Grundy complex.

I also won't be in his weight class by a longshot.  I stepped on the scale today and weighed only 186 pounds.  Now I am in a very depleted state and when I carb up, the weight will go back up slightly but there will be no way I'll make the heavyweight division.  In fact, I may actually end up in the middleweight division again.  If that happens, oh well.

I also will not sign the entry fees until I'm there, that way if I'm not ready for the event, I'll hold off and wait for the Carolina Clash.  The Mountaineer is a very large national qualifier and with all the gun-slingers driving in on the tank, I'm going to most likely get my ass kicked a little bit anyway so why humilate myself further if I'm not in top form.  The only reason I'm doing it is because all my friends are doing the show as well.  The remaining shows I'll be doing for the year will be much better since they aren't qualifiers. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 04:04:46 PM »
Storm is gonna be at the top of the heavyweight I believe and Vince G will be a middle weight or a small light-heavy.

they won't be able to get comparaison onstage but maybe Vince G will try to fight him in the pump-up room !

That wouldn't be a smart idea on his part.  With all my buddies around he'll most likely clam up which is what he should do and concentrate on trying to win the heavyweight division
A

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 04:05:54 PM »
what did you weight in the pool pic ?

didn't yuo said 219 ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »
what did you weight in the pool pic ?

didn't yuo said 219 ?

Yep, but that was 13 weeks out.  Its 6 weeks now.  The majority of the weight came off in less than a few weeks of cardio and training.  I've been using Dymatize's Liquid AMPed which is a great fat burner that keeps me juiced up.  The liquid dieting throughout the day has also been a big help as well because I drink the shake I make throughout the day and it makes my body think its full. 

When September comes, its nothing but Adonis Burger's, tuna, and steamed chicken breast all day.  Training will be twice a day 6 days a week.  I'm not doing much cardio but that's because I've started doing gassers in the parking lot!!!!

Like I said, its really all due to using better supplements than 2004 when I only used Vitamin Power stuff so although I may not win the show, I won't look like crap anymore onstage.
A