Author Topic: 9-11 Tapes  (Read 1468 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
9-11 Tapes
« on: August 16, 2006, 04:01:31 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/16/911.tapes.ap/index.html

"Apparently it's above the 75th floor," the firefighter said. "I don't know if they got there yet. We're still heading up."
Not surprising there is no mention of bombs, only scared citizens and New Yorks finest trying to save lives.

I honestly can't image how mad someone must be at the government to believe that they would do this to their own citizens.

Terrorism is a fact of life now. American citizens did it to their own at Waco. Then there was the unabomber and columbine. Now foreigners are doing it too.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 9-11 Tapes
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 04:04:41 PM »
I didn't expect there would be anything either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 04:21:47 PM »
I love my country.  I'm not mad at all.  There are questions which need to be answered, that's all.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 04:33:05 PM »
Hard to fathom or forgive mostly forgotten facts:

-They had time to shoot down all the planes if there was a clear efficient protocol in place between civil aviation and the military. The maniacs should never have been able to get close.

-The WTC evacuation plans were putrid-thanx Guliani. That's on him but is never discussed. For example the doors to the roof that some tried to escape upwards through were locked after the '93 bombing, which prevented anyone trapped in upper floors from being rescued by helicopter. ::)

-It's never come out who initially sent the firemen in and kept them in there too long.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 06:50:49 AM »

Terrorism is a fact of life now. American citizens did it to their own at Waco. Then there was the unabomber and columbine. Now foreigners are doing it too.

Don't forget Ruby Ridge.
The House that Ruth built