Author Topic: Tren?  (Read 2131 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
Tren?
« on: August 16, 2006, 05:50:43 PM »

Hey fella's ive been running a cycle of test cyp.500 ew for the past 8-9 weeks with a-dex...im gonna start some tren and prop soon and i was wonderin if it was a good idea and what tren would be the best to have....75 or 100....thanks in advance.
"Overdone.."

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Tren?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 07:52:11 PM »
The preferred tren would be the stronger one, always  :D

Is adding tren or prop a good idea?  That depends on your health and experience.  I like the sound of the combo.  The prop will be just more test, which is nice for the more experienced.  Sounds like you are not cutting corners though, you are using a-dex I see.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:53:47 PM »
Tren-a would be the best since it has a short half life, that way if it effects you negatively you can pull it fast. For a 1st time 50-75mg eod would work fine.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 08:00:43 PM »

Im in the process of buying some BD tren 75 and BD prop 100 from genxxl....and i was just tryin to get as much info on the stuff before I start taking it cause im gonna stop using the test cyp as soon as i get this but i not sure how much of the tren and test i take a week.  I also have some nolvadex that I had for pct for the test cyp but im not sure when to take that now that im gonna be the tren and prop....
"Overdone.."

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 04:34:27 AM »
Tren-a would be the best since it has a short half life, that way if it effects you negatively you can pull it fast. For a 1st time 50-75mg eod would work fine.
i agree with arnold..
w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 05:11:21 AM »
  Im in the process of buying some BD tren 75 and BD prop 100 from genxxl....and i was just tryin to get as much info on the stuff before I start taking it cause im gonna stop using the test cyp as soon as i get this but i not sure how much of the tren and test i take a week.  I also have some nolvadex that I had for pct for the test cyp but im not sure when to take that now that im gonna be the tren and prop....

PCT stays the same either way.  You can get at recovery faster though with the tren and prop cause they leave the system faster.

Hey maybe lighten up on shouting out where you are getting your gear, keep it a little on the DL would you.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 05:13:52 AM »
my apollogys bud.....but thanks for the info....should i start takin the nolva while on tren and prop
"Overdone.."

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 08:40:07 AM »
yes 20 mg nolvadex a day will be good !
w

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 03:18:24 PM »

Should I start the Novadex when I get Some tren and prop
"Overdone.."

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 03:44:31 PM »

I would, if you don't start when you take the shot then I'd defidently start the day after.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
yep agree nolva will add safety to almost any cycle.  Just keep the doses low, as our great mentor Marble explained and proved nolva is inhibitory towards natural IGF-1 he suggested no more than 10mgs nolva ED on cycle.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 07:16:19 PM »
yep agree nolva will add safety to almost any cycle.  Just keep the doses low, as our great mentor Marble explained and proved nolva is inhibitory towards natural IGF-1 he suggested no more than 10mgs nolva ED on cycle.

Some people believe keeping supressing estrogen for too long will cause a rebound effect in which estrogen goes through the roof. Many experts believe that nolva should never be taken longer than 4 weeks. I've read this several times from multiple sources.

People on this board obviously disagree, but you should know that there are other opinons out there.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 07:26:40 PM »

Well im continuing to use test cyp 500 a week and arimidex eod till i get the tren and prop...then i guess im gonna quit the cyp and go 75 tren eod along with 100 prop on those same days.....As people said i only have about three weeks of the tren and prop coming so im guessing that i should take the nolva eod 20 along with the armidex...how does this sound...???????????
"Overdone.."

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 08:26:12 PM »

Well im continuing to use test cyp 500 a week and arimidex eod till i get the tren and prop...then i guess im gonna quit the cyp and go 75 tren eod along with 100 prop on those same days.....As people said i only have about three weeks of the tren and prop coming so im guessing that i should take the nolva eod 20 along with the armidex...how does this sound...???????????
If you're taking arimidex then continue that...there is no need to add in the nolva...the a-dex is far more efficient and will do the job. Just save the nolva for your PCT

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 01:32:10 PM »

yes you should !
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works