Author Topic: White mans Domination  (Read 14798 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: White mans Domination
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 04:06:56 PM »
write

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 04:24:38 PM »
Linda.......you are such a turn off. 

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 07:56:42 PM »

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 09:31:50 PM »
recently in history, the rise of caucasian man can be partly explain by navigation, and colonization of new continents. To some extent, new ressources coming from abroad (cotton from the U.S) led to greater need for faster means of transformation, wich probably led to the industrial revolution.

That last phase (industrialization) is what separate predominantly white countres from the rest of the world.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »
I'm dreadfully sorry, I almost did wreck your thread and it was fascinating.

I was in a rotten mood as I was being made a fool of, again, on another thread.

I just found it so incredible that you would feel that white man will continue to dominate (and no, i'm not doing the "all races are equal" story.

I imagine that where you are is predominately white.  Blair and Bush, yes, are white.  But we've had a female PM and I don't think it will be too long until we see a black or asian leader, either here or in the US.  They've even got an equal-opps thing in the government and everywhere now whereby they have to have so many women and so many from "ethnic" groups.  Britain is now 2nd-3rd generation inter-racially mixed.

Only 50 years ago the UK ruled the world.  The whole map, practically, was pink.  Then we gave it all back, or whatever.  Had to. 

And then opened the gates for massive immigration.

Also, white families nowadays seem to have only one or two kids (in Russia they're not having any although that's due to poverty).  Here, it's leaving it late and having a career or not even bothering like me.  And Muslim and Hindu families are breeding big time.  Also West Indian and African families have lots of kids.  Which is great, I'm not criticising, just telling it like it is.

I'll leave you alone now, sorry.  I wanted to apologise and agree that my opinions have no place in your thread.  I just wanted to point out that you're probably in a place where it seems that white man dominates.  I don't think it will last another generation.  THANK GOD (all of them

You did ask what we thought might happen...

I'll continue to read you though, if I may, as I learn so much from you.

with love
Linda

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 08:24:33 AM »
White man will always dominate due to the political enviroment, unless aliens touch down on Earth I can't see it changing.

There will never be a black/asian priminister or president. There won't even ever be a black/asian actor who plays James Bond.

Why are you not criticising them for having all these kids?

These fuckers in Britain live of social welfare, it's ME who has to foot the bill for these muzzies, and in a round about way I am paying for my own demise.

You sound like a stupid liberal slutty man-whore who aims to please everyone except Mr. Whiteman

Please kill yourself.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 08:33:06 AM »
Threads like this make me feel good about being an Asian man doing very well in the "White Man's World."

I even gots me a rich white woman, massuh.  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 08:35:34 AM »
Threads like this make me feel good about being an Asian man doing very well in the "White Man's World."

its a white mans world where the hell is my free pass..:)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 08:42:05 AM »
It's funny how it's turned out now in this politically correct world.

Sure white man has made an easy and comfortable world for himself... but now he himself is being put down by his fellow do-gooder, liberal apologist white men. Especially in the US and Britain.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2006, 08:44:25 AM »
It's funny how it's turned out now in this politically correct world.

Sure white man has made an easy and comfortable world for himself... but now he himself is being put down by his fellow do-gooder, liberal apologist white men. Especially in the US and Britain.

white guilt.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 08:45:38 AM »
white guilt.

Fortunately for me I don't have "white man's guilt" and can call a spade a spade.  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 08:49:34 AM »
Fortunately for me I don't have "white man's guilt" and can call a spade a spade.  :)

LOL, there is really a double standard when it comes to race you can be proud of any race or religion unless your white because if your white and proud your labled a racist, thats why i admit i am a anti-stupid racist, anybody of any color or religion can be stupid since its universal..:)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 08:55:18 AM »

Any inferior breed of man that makes an issue out of have a white wife/gf is a complete loser. These claims come in retaliation of his known and accepted inferiority. :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 09:39:31 AM »
i belive the control and domination of the white man has come from years of evolving. and when european armies conquered places hundreds of years ago they didn't tear it down burn it to the ground and leave they took things from the culture they were envading and left the culture with more of themselves. therefore they not only did they gain control of more land and valuables but they were also spreading there seed and knowledge....... but i also fully agree that color is and should be the least of anyone's worries. if color matters to you i can honestly say you have never been in a foxhole with live rounds piercing thru skin of your fellow soldiers all around you. On top of grenades and mortars exploding because at that time the man next to you is the only other option you have at defense and it doesnt matter if hes white black or f*cking green it matters that all of you make it out alive and that is when race is just a discusion on a board for some bigot who has never thought that white blood, black blood, hispanic blood its all f*cking blood and we all bleed the same so F*CK RACIST BIGOTS....

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 09:43:08 AM »
i belive the control and domination of the white man has come from years of evolving. and when european armies conquered places hundreds of years ago they didn't tear it down burn it to the ground and leave they took things from the culture they were envading and left the culture with more of themselves. therefore they not only did they gain control of more land and valuables but they were also spreading there seed and knowledge....... but i also fully agree that color is and should be the least of anyone's worries. if color matters to you i can honestly say you have never been in a foxhole with live rounds piercing thru skin of your fellow soldiers all around you. On top of grenades and mortars exploding because at that time the man next to you is the only other option you have at defense and it doesnt matter if hes white black or f*cking green it matters that all of you make it out alive and that is when race is just a discusion on a board for some bigot who has never thought that white blood, black blood, hispanic blood its all f*cking blood and we all bleed the same so F*CK RACIST BIGOTS....

easy does it trooper, its just a silly conversation no need to get dialed up over this crap.how long were you in?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2006, 09:50:10 AM »
3 years, its tought for me to hear people talk that way.. I was very racist when i went into the army. I was born i ID and raised to be racist. but i had friends die in that god forsaken hell-hole. and they were over there protecting some f*cking racist bigot's right to sit here and be a f*cking prick. And they died for him and he has the balls to sit here and talk.. well there pal i guess that is why we do what we do because we love our country and our people so much that we lay our lives on the line so that you can have the RIGHT!!!!! to say what ever assinine thing you want to...... i just hope all of the soldiers who died doing it didnt do it in vain.......... SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2006, 09:55:06 AM »
3 years, its tought for me to hear people talk that way.. I was very racist when i went into the army. I was born i ID and raised to be racist. but i had friends die in that god forsaken hell-hole. and they were over there protecting some f*cking racist bigot's right to sit here and be a f*cking prick. And they died for him and he has the balls to sit here and talk.. well there pal i guess that is why we do what we do because we love our country and our people so much that we lay our lives on the line so that you can have the RIGHT!!!!! to say what ever assinine thing you want to...... i just hope all of the soldiers who died doing it didnt do it in vain.......... SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

be honest you did not join for the people on the outside and there rights you joined for your personal honor and the guys you bled with were the only people you cared about. I never once thought of the hippy protester or the liberal meathead when I was in i was only concerned with doing the task at hand and keeping me and my squad alive and in one piece and its only after i got out that i find no patience for people who talk shit without walking the walk, but that is the bottom line some make a choice to serve and some get fat on the service and never do anything but run there mouth, sorry thing about freedom of speech.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2006, 09:56:27 AM »

You make some good comments buddy... but please structure your sentances better. We all benefit then!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2006, 10:21:27 AM »
Any inferior breed of man that makes an issue out of have a white wife/gf is a complete loser. These claims come in retaliation of his known and accepted inferiority. :-*

Like the color of my wife's skin is important to me.  ::)

Silly poofta. Did you forget your sense of humor today?  :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2006, 10:23:37 AM »
Like the color of my wife's skin is important to me.  ::)

Silly poofta. Did you forget your sense of humor today?  :)

I think you should post a picture of your beautiful wife and let us make the call.. ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2006, 10:26:22 AM »
superman, Thank you for the comment. I'm starting to think you aint a half bad asshole. Myself im not a half bad asshole either, or so I am told..

always sore;

Your right, I didnt join for the people. But when I got in, I was blessed to have a DI who installed that we weren't there for ourselves. He always stated if you joined there was apart of you that was there to serve the pride of our country. And being in places like Iraq, made me realize that if it wasn't for our service men and women we wouldnt have freedom of speech. We would be like any other country where we as a people would be told what to do, how to dress, and how to think. I can agree with you, that when i started it was about me. But when i quit it was about the people i love and interact with everyday. I wasserving just as much for myself, as i was you, superman, and the rest of america.. and the only thing us soldiers ask of our people, here at home in there a/c cooled house, is that you support us 100%. Hate the government, hate the war. But understand were doing our job, we have no choice... Other then to do it with all of our heart.....and Find a reason to love it. Mine was, the people...... JFK said it best.......

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2006, 10:29:40 AM »
I think you should post a picture of your beautiful wife and let us make the call.. ;D

If I did that my wife would jam an ice pick in my ear while I was sleeping.

Tyrone Power

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2006, 10:32:08 AM »

Is she psychotic?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2006, 10:33:11 AM »

Is she psychotic?

No. Just a typical woman.  ;)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2006, 10:54:15 AM »

ROTFLMAO...nice.