Author Topic: Question for Lee Priest  (Read 2278 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Question for Lee Priest
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:50:50 AM »
Lee

On these boards you always come across as a man of principle who stands up for what he believes in.

Bearing that in mind how did you feel about the muscletech ads that showed you off season then ripped, claiming that hydroxycut and nitrotech were the driving force behind your amazing transformation

I know you need to pay the bills, but it pisses me off the way pros bullshit their impressionable fans endorsing expensive supplements.
T

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: Question for Lee Priest
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 10:18:07 AM »
I see that too in the magazines.  Sometimes the ads just go overboard in their attempts to make the uninformed/naive/foolish consumer beleive that if they take X or Y product they will develop a unlikely gentically superior physique. Its is a business though so I can't really blame the companies.  Its not like they make you buy their products.  I believe in supplements because most work, but I am also very realistic.  No supplement will make me a pro bb.  But they can help me maximize what God gave me and that is all I can ask for.

BTW.....where is your question?  :)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:41:58 AM »
There is alot more people in this sport that don't do research or live the lifestyle then the people that do. People will just pay the money to change their appearance, or just to put in their head that they will. i know someone who was selling ground pepper in capsules at the highschool telling them it was the best thermagenic fatloss supplement blah blah. The products lee and all the others indorse do work, just not to what the add shows you hence "lee's results not typical" just like micheal jordons shoes won't make you jump like mike. They gotta make money somehow.
bodybuildersreality.com

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »
Just like TV adds where some one in a white coat sells drugs and claims they work.Just actors dressed up to look like doctors.If you want to know if a supp works Try it for yourself,if it works for you that's all that counts.IMO.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 02:06:13 PM »
Lee

On these boards you always come across as a man of principle who stands up for what he believes in.

Bearing that in mind how did you feel about the muscletech ads that showed you off season then ripped, claiming that hydroxycut and nitrotech were the driving force behind your amazing transformation

I know you need to pay the bills, but it pisses me off the way pros bullshit their impressionable fans endorsing expensive supplements.

I had a 3 year contract with Muscletech.After 8 months i got out.They lied to me and the consumer.I was paid an extra 10,000 for those pic.I never used it once.I have always got heavy in the off season and dieted down with out it.I tell companies when i sign yes i work for you but don't put my name on shit that i don't believe in.Maybe we can work to make it better or really do what it says.It said in the ads results not typical which is true for some it might if you diet your ass of train,cardio,drugs and then add it in you might look like that :).
Twinlab products i use and they work the ones i have used i am not going to say all as i haven't tried then all.But if i am with a company and i don't like a product or i feel it didn't do anything for me i will tell you.

Lee

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 03:43:26 PM »
what product from twinlab do you like the most Lee?
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »
Any of thier protien is great.