Author Topic: "I know a guy who...  (Read 5561 times)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
Re: "I know a guy who...
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 12:29:39 PM »
I like these guys...

"Naaa man I dont need to work my legs out(then they 'flex' their legs and slap it a couple times) cuz I ride my bike alot and walk alot so..."

Hahahahahahahaha! Then when I drop my drawers to show my quads and ham seperation and calves in the gym and the women stop...and stare and blush and turn all red and put their hands over their mouths...I like looking over at the TOOL and like the look on his face as he pretends so hard to act like he didnt notice anything.

Women like men w/ wheels...when the fk are these TOOLS who train their chest/biceps so much going to learn that?

Right on, Bro!

What I often like to do is drop my drawers and show off the gams-n-glutes to the hoes in normal everyday situations outside the gym. I like to catch 'em off guard that way - kinda like the way an occasional unexpected pimp slap out of nowhere does.

Like today I had a meeting with my banker, right? When I strutted into the lobby in my custom tailored suit, I noticed all the biatches working there staring me down & shit. They all knew right away that the handsome, well dressed playa walkin' in was no "chest & bis only" barbody type - they knew instantly that I was obviously a highly advanced, brutally massive bodybuilder  - a man who's paid his dues for many years by shedding much blood, sweat, and tears in the almighty squat rack...

So I go in for the meeting (which went very well), then come back out to the lobby to leave the building. I see all these little skeezers eyeballing me again, so I decide to give them a little peak of the goods. I unbuckle my belt and drop my slacks down around my ankles, and hit several thigh poses showcasing my brutal quad thickness, steel cord hamstrings, monster calves, and bulbous, basketball-sized, Palumbo-esque glutes. Before I know it, they're all groping at me and stuffing my speedo briefs with large bills. Too bad nobody ever told me that Pimpin' ain't easy, yo!
Greed is good!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »
Croatch your first statement... I don't understand what it means. say it coherently.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 12:42:31 PM »
Croatch your first statement... I don't understand what it means. say it coherently.
Everyone else who read it understands.  What don't you get?
N

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 12:50:59 PM »
Right on, Bro!

What I often like to do is drop my drawers and show off the gams-n-glutes to the hoes in normal everyday situations outside the gym. I like to catch 'em off guard that way - kinda like the way an occasional unexpected pimp slap out of nowhere does.

Like today I had a meeting with my banker, right? When I strutted into the lobby in my custom tailored suit, I noticed all the biatches working there staring me down & shit. They all knew right away that the handsome, well dressed playa walkin' in was no "chest & bis only" barbody type - they knew instantly that I was obviously a highly advanced, brutally massive bodybuilder  - a man who's paid his dues for many years by shedding much blood, sweat, and tears in the almighty squat rack...

So I go in for the meeting (which went very well), then come back out to the lobby to leave the building. I see all these little skeezers eyeballing me again, so I decide to give them a little peak of the goods. I unbuckle my belt and drop my slacks down around my ankles, and hit several thigh poses showcasing my brutal quad thickness, steel cord hamstrings, monster calves, and bulbous, basketball-sized, Palumbo-esque glutes. Before I know it, they're all groping at me and stuffing my speedo briefs with large bills. Too bad nobody ever told me that Pimpin' ain't easy, yo!
YOUKNOWWUTIMSAYIN?!?!?! That's the kind of PIMPIN and CRIPPIN I like to hear about. Aint nothing like be challenged by a 'bar body' sleuth when you drop the drawers and show them quads so developed with hams so etched and veins wrapping around the thighs with split calves causing everyone to stop and stare in disbeliefe. It's the little things in life...the little things. The feeling the 'bar body' feels is the same feeling as...yea, you're right...a suprise pimp slap against the jaw of some trick. Booya!

I remember I walk into the gym to meet my training partner and I had jeans on...now I like wearing jeans that fit...I dont like baggy overblown jeans like I'm some fkn tagger or some mark up in da hood...but as a BB...well...from the glutes to the top of the knee....pants and jeans just hug you a little due to having quads/hams/glutes 4x's larger than the avarege man...so my training partner's gf says to me..."Oh, BlockHead why do you always wear nuthuggers...how come you think you're so cool with nuthuggers...why you wear a fag pack(fanny pack) why cant you wear normal pants..." so I looked her right in the eye and said..."let me demonstrate WHY"...I dropped my drawers and flared my seperated ripped vascular thigh/hams and did the ol...slap the thigh, wobble the muscle back and forth then snap my fingers and tighten it back up trick and told her..." they dont keep mthrfkrs like me in mind when they design pants...they keep regular mthrfkrs in mind and I dont like carrying a wallet, keys, phone, money in pockets because they wouldnt fit..." She turned every shade of red and started fumbling and blinking her eys rapidly. I felt disciplining her was an appropriate means of action. Her man sat there in awkwardness and shame. It goes to show...sometimes PIMPIN aint easy for me as well...
?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 12:58:14 PM »
you talking about a guy who is big and does shows? it sounds like you're talking about 2 people.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 01:04:04 PM »
YOUKNOWWUTIMSAYIN?!?!?! That's the kind of PIMPIN and CRIPPIN I like to hear about. Aint nothing like be challenged by a 'bar body' sleuth when you drop the drawers and show them quads so developed with hams so etched and veins wrapping around the thighs with split calves causing everyone to stop and stare in disbeliefe. It's the little things in life...the little things. The feeling the 'bar body' feels is the same feeling as...yea, you're right...a suprise pimp slap against the jaw of some trick. Booya!

I remember I walk into the gym to meet my training partner and I had jeans on...now I like wearing jeans that fit...I dont like baggy overblown jeans like I'm some fkn tagger or some mark up in da hood...but as a BB...well...from the glutes to the top of the knee....pants and jeans just hug you a little due to having quads/hams/glutes 4x's larger than the avarege man...so my training partner's gf says to me..."Oh, BlockHead why do you always wear nuthuggers...how come you think you're so cool with nuthuggers...why you wear a fag pack(fanny pack) why cant you wear normal pants..." so I looked her right in the eye and said..."let me demonstrate WHY"...I dropped my drawers and flared my seperated ripped vascular thigh/hams and did the ol...slap the thigh, wobble the muscle back and forth then snap my fingers and tighten it back up trick and told her..." they dont keep mthrfkrs like me in mind when they design pants...they keep regular mthrfkrs in mind and I dont like carrying a wallet, keys, phone, money in pockets because they wouldnt fit..." She turned every shade of red and started fumbling and blinking her eys rapidly. I felt disciplining her was an appropriate means of action. Her man sat there in awkwardness and shame. It goes to show...sometimes PIMPIN aint easy for me as well...

Damn BlockHead your are truly the man tonight, I mean a real man, the real old fashion kind of stud that puts every pussy in its place, takes not bullshit. No more of this feminized metrosexual sensitive man, eyebrow tweezing, chest hair shaving, cologne wearing girlie men we have walking around claiming they bang  pussy. No way man, you own the pussy tonight.

Hey by the way I noticed the Joey Tito dude, (Who by my gaydar is gayer than a sequine on Halley Berry's Oscar dress), called you Block in the gym owning thread, now that sounded kinda gay. Why did you allow this dude. Please, whats up, are you getting soft? Do you have a soft spot for gay guido's?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 01:17:54 PM »

Awww SNAP! First off...thanks for the props. I like to shut em down and open up shop everywhere I go.

Second...he said that? Where? I gotta go back and regulate that. You're right...I can't have a limp wristed gay greaseball gudio feeling like he can call me pet names...

Gotta keep the pimp hand strong!
?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 01:24:15 PM »
I like these guys...

"Naaa man I dont need to work my legs out(then they 'flex' their legs and slap it a couple times) cuz I ride my bike alot and walk alot so..."

Hahahahahahahaha! Then when I drop my drawers to show my quads and ham seperation and calves in the gym and the women stop...and stare and blush and turn all red and put their hands over their mouths...I like looking over at the TOOL and like the look on his face as he pretends so hard to act like he didnt notice anything.

Women like men w/ wheels...when the fk are these TOOLS who train their chest/biceps so much going to learn that?

thats what I'm saying bro....100%

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 03:14:21 PM »

Sounds like yo' homey be lettin' his ho wear da pants & shit, Dawg! Why ain't she home doin' laudry, cleanin' house, and cookin' up the postworkout nutrition? If she gotta be there all representin' & shit, why homey ain't got her keepin' quiet and fetchin' y'all water & shit?

I be thinkin' you shoulda taken it upon yo-self to pimp-slap yo' homey for bein' so pussywhipped, then pimp-slapped his ho twice... you know what I'm sayin', Cuz? Holla!
Greed is good!

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 03:30:20 PM »
Oh, the guy proceeded to tell me how he went with his buddy (bodybuilding guy) to McDonald's and his friend ate 3 double quarter pounders.  In his next sentence he said, "Yeah, the guy had a sick diet (imlpying good)."  It's amazing how dumb the average individual is when it comes to nutrition.  I know a little bit, and I'm boderline in supplement/nutritional knowledge.
I don't care if someone is weak or strong, whether they lift or not, but don't start telling me how you're this beast with great strength just waiting to get out.
My all time favorite are the guys who say, "I want to lift, but I don't want get as big as you."
I want to say, "Yeah, with those monster genetics and brutal dedication, you should be careful you don't uncrown Ronnie Coleman.  Luck for Coleman, you don't lift."
Unrelated, I notice getbig.com manipulating me.  When I train people now, I'll hit them with a Monster Triceps or Brutal Intensity.  God help me.  Or, playing online poker and hitting someone with a, "Monster Raise!"  I've got issues.

Yeah I hate it when I lift too much and wake up the next day looking like Ronnie.
yup yup

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 03:30:38 PM »
kind of like the fat friend that orders a triple cheeseburger super sized and then claims that's all he'll eat for the day...

btw: what happened to the "croatch on"?

Ok for the record it was only a dbl cheeseburger and I am NOT fat, just BIG boned ;D
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 03:31:08 PM »
 Tru...Tru...

Da bitch shoulda been all up in da crib fixin up some grub for a guy when he be gittin home, youknowwutImsayin?

Da gym aint no place fo' a ho...unless she be commin in w/ my money...or some grub otherwise she be better be all up slingin that pu$$y tryin make dat paper for a n-gga to be gittin on up on some mo' gear youknowwhatImsayin?

Next time she be tryin to front all up on TheBlockHead...I'm gonna put her to work...cuz you know it be hard out there fo a pimp when we be tryin to git dat money fo' da rent...you know my cadillacs gas money be spent and I got a whole lot of bitches talkin shit...

You be knowin how it is cuzz...do your thang, homey. Keep on crippin, yo!
?

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 03:52:33 PM »
Tru...Tru...

Da bitch shoulda been all up in da crib fixin up some grub for a Black when he be gittin home, youknowwutImsayin?

Da gym aint no place fo' a ho...unless she be commin in w/ my money...or some grub otherwise she be better be all up slingin that pu$$y tryin make dat paper for a n-gga to be gittin on up on some mo' gear youknowwhatImsayin?

Next time she be tryin to front all up on TheBlockHead...I'm gonna put her to work...cuz you know it be hard out there fo a pimp when we be tryin to git dat money fo' da rent...you know my cadillacs gas money be spent and I got a whole lot of bitches talkin shit...

You be knowin how it is cuzz...do your thang, homey. Keep on crippin, yo!

Werd - turn dat ho out, Cuz. One mo ho workin' = you be gettin' yo-self anutha caddy and gettin' yo swole on extra wit some GH and 'Slin on dat next cycle, Dawg. 
Greed is good!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 04:49:57 PM »
was really muscular.  He was probably a little bigger than you.  Yeah, he did shows and all.  Oh, I never really lifted, but once I was at his house and pressed a bunch of weight with my legs.  I have pretty strong legs cause I use them a lot."

NO.  Your legs appear to be strong in relation to your weak arms.  Where do these people come from?  My own brother told me he had strong legs, I replied, "No, they just seem like that cause your upper body is very weak."

Ever run into someone like this?

run into them almost as much as the people who say that if they did as much drugs as the pros then they'd be a pro or if the pros went natural they would get destroyed by 'real' bodybuilders.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 05:00:49 PM »

I get a kick out of the TOOLS who tell me..."yea, I'd like to look like you but I got a job I cant be spending 8 hours a day in the gym...plus I got kids and stuff..."

Like I aint got a fkn job either? I hate knobs like that.
?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 05:10:12 PM »
run into them almost as much as the people who say that if they did as much drugs as the pros then they'd be a pro or if the pros went natural they would get destroyed by 'real' bodybuilders.
I only run into those people on getbig.  It would be interesting if everyone did the same thing, either on everything in the world, or just supplements.  At least then, you'd have a level playing field.  In gyms, you don't.  At the end of the day, it's how you feel about your gains that matter, not much else.
I get a kick out of the TOOLS who tell me..."yea, I'd like to look like you but I got a job I cant be spending 8 hours a day in the gym...plus I got kids and stuff..."

Like I aint got a fkn job either? I hate knobs like that.
Oh brother, how could I forget that comment.  I remember one time I wasn't working many hours and my gym partner said, "If I didn't work so much (30hr a week), I'd be able to go harder in the gym too."
Unless, you're doing construction, I've worked 55 hour weeks and still blasted my sessions at the gym.  People are just weak willed when it comes to pushing every routine in the gym, or keeping one at all.
Yeah, the "I'm too busy" is my favorite though.  This lady who cut my hair started off with, "I work a lot, then I'm tired at the end of the day."  I replied, "Then go in the morning."  She said, "9am?".  I felt like clubbing her with the hair dryer and saying,"Ronnie Coleman was a full time cop and managed to win the Olympia."  She then came clean and say,"I'm just lazy."   I said, "At least your honest."
Hell, I have no problem if it's not someones thing, but please, don't make excuses for something that just isn't that important to you...your body.
Croatch on...
N

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 05:39:45 PM »

Now that's what I 'm talking about Block... you're one funny muthafcker when you want to want to be. You have a way with the written word.
BKS approved

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 06:07:44 PM »
what about the guys who "used" to be monsters.  squatting 600 for reps and benching 450, despite now not looking like they could leg press 450.  they hurt themselves doing something, moving some furniture, or playing football despite not playing in the NFL or even college. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 06:37:41 PM »
what about the guys who "used" to be monsters.  squatting 600 for reps and benching 450, despite now not looking like they could leg press 450.  they hurt themselves doing something, moving some furniture, or playing football despite not playing in the NFL or even college. 

I hear from those guys on a weekly basis.. 'you know, a couple of years ago I was a jacked 250 like you, but then I injured myself playing soccer and..."   this always comes from guys with the napoleon complex.. 5"6, 135lbs.  telling me how they were SOOO jacked they couldn't even inject their delts cause they were so big, they had to put the needle against a wall and ram into it shoulder first (I've actually heard this b.s from two skinny guys)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 06:51:33 PM »
my favorite are the pussies who say they cant squat because they have back or knee problems

Ever tried squatting with a herniated disc? ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2006, 06:57:08 PM »
Ever tried squatting with a herniated disc? ::)

Weakling.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2006, 07:16:10 PM »
Weakling.

This coming from a guy who can barely deadlift 500 with straps, hahahahahahahaha, what a freak of nature.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha