Author Topic: Another classic gym owning!!!  (Read 20418 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Another classic gym owning!!!
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2006, 03:35:33 PM »
AAHAHAHAH!!!  Bluto!!  I thought you slipped the noose around your neck a few days ago?   Guess it wouldn't fit given the cock in your mouth.   

Hey, here's hopin for tomorrow!  ***fingers crossed***

Hahahah, without a given, if there's a thread with the Squad in it, one can find Bluto like the little lap dog he is with his tail tucked between his legs trying to throw himself into the fray. He's obviously destroyed by the fact he has no pull on getbig whatsoever and even Flower shits all over him. And by Bluto, I of course mean BlutoStreetNielson.

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2006, 04:48:06 PM »
I know a few gyms on the south eastside of Chicago with alot of baboons in them...I also see the same baboons standing in front of currency exchange all day and on my way to work...I see them standing in front of the liquor sto'...

I see them on the news everynight to...always drama with them baboons. We talkin about the same type of people here?

Hey Blockhead, hold up let me just get this out of the way for ya first ok? Yeah me & my 'Monster' 7-8 posts had something to say ;)... 

Damn! I've lurked around on these boards for a little while now before registering and I've come to anticipate the belly laugh I'm almost always guaranteed with your posts but every now & then... you're a dick. That "baboon" shit was a tad harsh... whatcha tryin' to say man?

BKS approved

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2006, 04:52:48 PM »

First off...back off, son and recognize! Thank you for being a fan of my work but I'm just talking about BABOONS thats all...how did you interpret it? I just said I see BABOONS in front of the liquor sto'...outside of Currency Exchange, outside of the chicken/rib shack...trying to clean my windows at a red light with a squeegee...and all up on the news everynight thats all...

How els can that be misunderstood? Explain that one? Hmmm...what are YOU trying to say???
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »
Can't believe you couldn't scare a little pussy off the bench MOS, maybe you should have started curling the 110 pounders in his face to scare him. ::)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2006, 04:59:16 PM »
First off...back off, son and recognize! Thank you for being a fan of my work but I'm just talking about BABOONS thats all...how did you interpret it? I just said I see BABOONS in front of the liquor sto'...outside of Currency Exchange, outside of the chicken/rib shack...trying to clean my windows at a red light with a squeegee...and all up on the news everynight thats all...

How els can that be misunderstood? Explain that one? Hmmm...what are YOU trying to say???

LOL!!! Well, first off son??? Try that again brother... wrong sex. Ok, ok... I'll give you that... you didn't flat out say anything I guess I'm just reacting to the cumulation of all your previous posts... I sorry  :-*  gee Block can you find it in your heart to forgive this little ol newbie? Ha!

BKS approved

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2006, 05:04:55 PM »

Yea see sure enough another chickenhead trying to step up to TheBlockHead...I had a feeling you were a btich...I thought I smelled a low tide. Sniff...sniff...

Listen here SISTA...carry yo' b---k ass back up in da CRIB and fix yo man up some greens and cornbread, youknowwhatImsayin?  You best be fin' to never ever get in my way again...check yoself next time...KEISHA!

Oh, I can forgive you alright...and I have just the thing to make you pay!
?

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2006, 05:14:09 PM »
Yea see sure enough another chickenhead trying to step up to TheBlockHead...I had a feeling you were a btich...I thought I smelled a low tide. Sniff...sniff...

Listen here SISTA...carry yo' b---k ass back up in da CRIB and fix yo man up some greens and cornbread, youknowwhatImsayin?  You best be fin' to never ever get in my way again...check yoself next time...KEISHA!

Oh, I can forgive you alright...and I have just the thing to make you pay!

Oh here we go... classic Blockhead woman bashing  ::) whatever! I'm secure enough in myself to not let the jaded rantings of some keyboard jockey get to me. But since you went there my question to you is - who's the bitch that fcked you over and made you so bitter? She worked a number on your ass fo sure... still paying maybe???  And what exactly are you bringing to the table to make me pay huh?
BKS approved

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2006, 05:31:45 PM »
Oh here we go... classic Blockhead woman bashing  ::) whatever! I'm secure enough in myself to not let the jaded rantings of some keyboard jockey get to me. But since you went there my question to you is - who's the bitch that fcked you over and made you so bitter? She worked a number on your ass fo sure... still paying maybe???  And what exactly are you bringing to the table to make me pay huh?

Maybe he thinks you belong in the kitchen and not on the computer.

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2006, 05:36:39 PM »
Maybe he thinks you belong in the kitchen and not on the computer.

Well frankly my dear, I don't give a fck...  :-*
BKS approved

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2006, 05:37:34 PM »

Obviously you do as you keep on replying.

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2006, 05:40:49 PM »
Obviously you do as you keep on replying.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Well if nothing else it'll get my post count up right?
BKS approved

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2006, 06:50:18 AM »
hahahaha, yes Kiwiol, especially that little queef Joey Tito, hahahaha, he was the type of kid who kept getting beat up by the bullies at school for wearing a Queen concert t-shirt and one day after an especially vicious beating he came home and his pillow biter of a "father" said to him, "why don't you do what i used to do when the big, bad bullies used to beat on me, i used to offer to give them all blowjobs.........wait a minute, they actually beat me worse after that but hey at least i got to cum" hahahaha, gayer than frozen yogurt.

Hahahaahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classic.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2006, 07:57:39 AM »
Haha beautiful self ownage there. Looks like in real life any little pussy tells you to f**k off. Shows how much respect you get, you're not only a joke on Getbig, but everywhere!

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, MOS is a big fat joke. Guys who are truly huge and strong never get into these kinds of situations. The biggest guys are usually pretty quiet and unassuming in the gym. Everyone else just tries to stay out of their way.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2006, 08:01:15 AM »
Yes, MOS is a big fat joke. Guys who are truly huge and strong never get into these kinds of situations. The biggest guys are usually pretty quiet and unassuming in the gym. Everyone else just tries to stay out of their way.
sounds like you're the type of "guy" who is benching and when the gym monster sees you on his bench he walks up grabs your massive 135lb. bar in mid rep lifts you off the bench and sits you down in the water fountain.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2006, 08:01:37 AM »
Guys who are truly huge and strong never get into these kinds of situations. The biggest guys are usually pretty quiet and unassuming in the gym. Everyone else just tries to stay out of their way.

Except you.  You're always trying to spot them on squats or be the bitch on their donkey calf raises. hahahahaah

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2006, 08:02:53 AM »
Yeah sure you did " Man of Tin". ::)
The House that Ruth built

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2006, 08:03:39 AM »
Except you.  You're always trying to spot them on squats or be the bitch on their donkey calf raises. hahahahaah
hahahaha He is the type to go up to someone while doing calve raises and say " Hey bud, if you want those cows to moooo, you should do some donkey raises.... with me on your back stud" hahahahaha
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2006, 08:07:13 AM »
hahahaha He is the type to go up to someone while doing calve raises and say " Hey bud, if you want those cows to moooo, you should do some donkey raises.... with me on your back stud" hahahahaha

hahaha, yes Double J.  You've heard about him too.  brainX shows up to the gym and just lingers around the squat rack waiting for any guy to squat and then volunteers to spot them.  When they ask what is poking them in the ass, he claims it's the buckle on his leather sequined pink Valeo belt. hahahaha

tjd0200

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2006, 09:07:45 AM »

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2006, 09:10:09 AM »

beware of " ASS OWNING TERRITORY" are you sure you're in the right place?
Get Big, or Die Trying

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »

ahahahahahaha

The other day some dude who goes by Sarcasm with the phantom 18" pythons was bragging he owned a 135 pound middle school kid. Wow! What a feat of manhood!
The House that Ruth built

rayisnumerouno

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2006, 09:47:03 AM »
Another classic hyper-egotistical muscle head that thinks he owns the gym because he is "big"ger.  It only took you a whole day to come up with the comeback that you would have said to the kid if you could actually think quickly and then spit out the words.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »
Another classic hyper-egotistical muscle head that thinks he owns the gym because he is "big"ger.  It only took you a whole day to come up with the comeback that you would have said to the kid if you could actually think quickly and then spit out the words.

Oh brother MOS, I think Rayisnumerouno was the guy you owned in there. He sounds pretty hurt by the fact his 13" arms just don't cut it in the bodybuilding world.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2006, 10:12:38 AM »
GJ MOS!! Teaching those little wankstas a lesson!
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2006, 03:27:17 PM »
Oh brother MOS, I think Rayisnumerouno was the guy you owned in there. He sounds pretty hurt by the fact his 13" arms just don't cut it in the bodybuilding world.

AHAAHAHAH!!!  Exactly BF!!!   Ole Rayisaqueero sounds just like the bonesacked twunt that tucked his wittle tail and ran outta the gym red-faced, near suicide and utterly owned!!!