Author Topic: Another classic gym owning!!!  (Read 20668 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Another classic gym owning!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2006, 01:05:49 PM »
Pork Chop and Athetist ...looks like its time to re register a new username ..hahahha a combined 240 + post and you guys are all Own3d up.... hahaha
L

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2006, 01:07:54 PM »

hahahah self owning yourself by remembering fav band from 80s hahahah

I remember it in the background playin from your bedroom when your uncle visited you - as mummy took a gut full of the pork_chop custard.

She was a real cum glutton.

Gave good head for a ten tonne tessie.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »
Didn't really make sense did you?
Try again.

Translation - I'm just buying some time by saying this so I can think of something to say that won't be THIS lame.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2006, 01:09:40 PM »
I remember it in the background playin from your bedroom when your uncle visited you - as mummy took a gut full of the pork_chop custard.
She was a real cum glutton.
Gave good head for a ten tonne tessie.

You would know a thing or 2 about 'giving good head' won't you Pork Chop?

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2006, 01:10:40 PM »
Translation - I'm just buying some time by saying this so I can think of something to say that won't be THIS lame.

Go quaff a pecker  - it'll inspire more of your 'gay alley tales' you love to tell..

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2006, 01:11:24 PM »
Hahahahaha yes Sarcasm. The story continues though - After Joey Tiny tits had had a good cry on his 'dad's' shoulders, his dad wanted to make him feel better and said, " You know what, son? It's time for us to play our favourite game again. Tell me, what do you want this christmas from you daddy?", upon which cue, Joey goes, "Yes!!!!!!", pulls his pants down, bends over and closing his eyes in anticipation of the pleasure to 'cum', replies, "All the 'love' in the world", as his heartbeat quickens on hearing his 'dad' walk towards him. Hahahahaha gayer than a decaf Soy Latte.
true but it didnt end there,after his father was done giving him his man love, just as he pulled out joey turned with a tear in his eye and swallowed every drop of his fathers love.

man i just threw up ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2006, 01:13:10 PM »
true but it didnt end there,after his father was done giving him his man love, just as he pulled out joey turned with a tear in his eye and swallowed every drop of his fathers love.
man i just threw up ;D 

Hahahaha yes dan18. Like the great Mars would say, "These little bloodvessels. They make me sick".

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2006, 01:13:54 PM »
So last night I hit my local Gold's to destroy my chest and the place is pretty packed, but no big deal just gotta work in with some folks.   So I approach a flat bench occupied by a single 160lb destroyer of worlds and ask him if I can work in for a few sets.   This little prick looks me right in the eye and says, "No.......I like workin by myself."   At first I'm a bit stunned at this "mass monster's" disrespect.....it was loud enough that a few guys around us heard him say it also and they were also visibly caught off guard.   Although, I quickly told him, "Yeah, probably a good idea we not work together.....you'd get tired having to strip of my plates in between sets to get back down to your monstrous 175lbs!!"  The guys around us started laughin quietly and the 160lb man-mountain blushed like a girl and split AHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!   Owned!!!
I think he OWNED you by making a MUSCLE MONSTER such as yourself wait to use the bench.

A real man would have kicked sand in his face, spilled his "carboforce" all over the floor, and told him they just announced "Adult Swim...all children out of the pool."

Next time, don't let a scrawny lightweight dictate your workout routine, you giant pansy.

Special "All Bark and No Bite" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2006, 01:14:07 PM »
Hahahaha yes dan18. Like one of the founding fathers of our great organisation, the almighty SQUAD, Mars would say, "These little bloodvessels. They make me sick".

sure.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2006, 01:14:14 PM »
Back on topic:

You fat buoys make me laugh about your 'gym owning' of smaller guys - you dont have a clue what trouble you might stir - like a fat hippo bathing with the smaller crocodiles ha ha ha ha you maternity nurses "Puuuussshh!"

I would laugh if this little 160lb'er was a fookin super-middle weight boxer who dropped your fat spotty, needle-punctured ass on the floor.

I can see it now, as you writhe on the floor vomiting your protein drink on your fannypack after absorbing a wicked left-hook to that shrunken steroid-addled noggin of organ you call 'a liver' you pussball.

Then you finally rise to your feet and he tells you to leave before he breaks your shrunken micro-balls..as you run to the door with the shit running down your clown-pants the gym roars with laughter.

i like this guy,
grundle has no sack,

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2006, 01:15:20 PM »
i like this guy,

Lucky for you, he is into guys as well :-X

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2006, 01:16:07 PM »
Hahahaha yes dan18. Like one of the founding fathers of our great organisation, the almighty SQUAD, Mars would say, "These little bloodvessels. They make me sick".
yes my old foe and friend they do make me ill,not even worthy enough to wipe my sweat from there mothers backs bench
p

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2006, 01:17:13 PM »
Kiwiol do you and your little bitches just cut and paste the same shit on every thread

Almost funny the first time getting old now

Your obsession with gays and incest is classic serial killer shit bet you wet the bed and torture insects
T

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2006, 01:17:41 PM »
Hahahahaha sounds like I upset this little tit who's throwing a little hissy fit online hahahahahaha

No man i'm just owning the 'self styled get big owner'.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
Kiwiol do you and your little bitches just cut and paste the same shit on every thread

Almost funny the first time getting old now

Your obsession with gays and incest is classic serial killer shit bet you wet the bed and torture insects

I bet Kiwi enjoys it when his father creeps into his room at night for some 'father & son bonding'.

Then afterwards he likes to lick daddy's gravy from his sheets....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2006, 01:25:01 PM »
I bet Kiwi enjoys it when his father creeps into his room at night for some 'father & son bonding'.
Then afterwards he likes to lick daddy's gravy from his sheets....

Looks like I upset a little queer by striking a little too close to the truth hahahahahaha.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2006, 01:26:27 PM »
And I bet you are the kind of guy who closes his eyes to rub one out, while wearing your father's soiled undies over your face and tell yourself, "I'm not really this gay or disgusting. I just don't want to narrow my 'love' for my dad and keep it under the limits that been imposed as 'acceptable' by society. After all, if not dad, isn't it going to be some other guy anyway", as you sink into lower and lower limits of depravity. Hahahahaha gayer than coconut cream.

Take daddy's sweet-meat out of your mouth and concentrate on the correct response.

Your owning is piss weak tonight and you should retire for the evening and await poppa's night time cuddle.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2006, 01:27:04 PM »
Lucky for you, he is into guys as well :-X

hush, wanker :o
grundle has no sack,

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2006, 01:27:37 PM »
So last night I hit my local Gold's to destroy my chest and the place is pretty packed, but no big deal just gotta work in with some folks.   So I approach a flat bench occupied by a single 160lb destroyer of worlds and ask him if I can work in for a few sets.   This little prick looks me right in the eye and says, "No.......I like workin by myself."   At first I'm a bit stunned at this "mass monster's" disrespect.....it was loud enough that a few guys around us heard him say it also and they were also visibly caught off guard.   Although, I quickly told him, "Yeah, probably a good idea we not work together.....you'd get tired having to strip of my plates in between sets to get back down to your monstrous 175lbs!!"  The guys around us started laughin quietly and the 160lb man-mountain blushed like a girl and split AHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!   Owned!!!

Haha beautiful self ownage there. Looks like in real life any little pussy tells you to fuck off. Shows how much respect you get, you're not only a joke on Getbig, but everywhere!

Thanks for sharing!
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2006, 01:28:30 PM »
And I bet you are the kind of guy who closes his eyes to rub one out, while wearing your father's soiled undies over your face and tell yourself, "I'm not really this gay or disgusting. I just don't want to narrow my 'love' for my dad and keep it under the limits that been imposed as 'acceptable' by society. After all, if not dad, isn't it going to be some other guy anyway", as you sink into lower and lower limits of depravity. Hahahahaha gayer than coconut cream.

No im not

Fuelling your own homsexual fantasies on this board may be a cry for help

Maybe if you made some friends in the real world they could help you come out

Taking it in both pipes does not make you a bad person

Let your anger go its ok to like yourself

Dont hate yourself for only being able to get off by perpetuating endless gayer than threads with your little botty boy internet geek wingmen
T

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2006, 01:32:38 PM »
Listen Joey Tito, porkchop and Atheist, I didn't want to have to do this, It pains me but I am going to break out my highly prized gaydar, this one time and this one time only.  

Ok here are the results...You three are totaly gay, its way off the charts dudes, you are as gay as a sequen on Liza's dressing room floor, you dream of being at a dress fitting for Barbar Striesand. Bea Arthur is your idea of a real man.  

Run, get out of hear, you do not know what you are dealing with. There are real men on this board, the likes of 240 and BlockHead, this guys are huge hetero muscle veined throbbing men with huge cocks.  Their wits are finely honed and strong as steel. These guys will eat you alive, spit you out and feed it to the fitness chicks. Go back to the lame ass gay bars that you used to hang out at. I realize you were rejected by gay community but there is no place for you here. Please go while you still have a shred of dignity. Run my friends, not like girls, like men dammit!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2006, 01:35:32 PM »
Out of your depth lil boy!
Infact, i'm feeling rather tired tonight so tell yourself to f*ck off.
There's a good weevil - now do one before i REALLY own your little ass.

OOOOOOOOH! Please don't be so mean and scary - I'm still reeling from all your epic, vicious and brutal comebacks ::) Anyway, I've had enough. Catch you bitches later. If any of you cumstains want to have a real fight, come down to the V later and we'll slug it out.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2006, 01:36:43 PM »
You speak like a very experienced, professionally trained Psychologist who is the leader of his field and who is able to 'extract' more than anyone else from a given 'situation' - if Psychologist equates to sucking cock, with 'extract' being sucking and 'situation' being cock.

I just dont want you to go through life denying your sexuality your so obviously a chocolate speedway surfer that everyone can see it apart from you

Your glory hole guilt will eat you up

You go girlfriend

Those twelve inch arms will look better in a dress
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2006, 02:44:08 PM »
I think he OWNED you by making a MUSCLE MONSTER such as yourself wait to use the bench.

A real man would have kicked sand in his face, spilled his "carboforce" all over the floor, and told him they just announced "Adult Swim...all children out of the pool."

Next time, don't let a scrawny lightweight dictate your workout routine, you giant pansy.

Special "All Bark and No Bite" Ed

I anticipated this type of reply.......yes, he caught me and others around me off guard with his blatant, idiotic disrespect, but immediately thereafter he left the bench mid-workout feeling dejected, beaten and thoroughly owned.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2006, 02:47:15 PM »
Haha beautiful self ownage there. Looks like in real life any little pussy tells you to f**k off. Shows how much respect you get, you're not only a joke on Getbig, but everywhere!

Thanks for sharing!

AAHAHAHAH!!!  Bluto!!  I thought you slipped the noose around your neck a few days ago?   Guess it wouldn't fit given the cock in your mouth.   

Hey, here's hopin for tomorrow!  ***fingers crossed***