Author Topic: True Adonis - Lifetime natural?  (Read 13592 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: True Adonis - Lifetime natural?
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 01:52:18 PM »
I remember reading about a guy who was in his 50s and had gone to the gym for ten years.  Someone commented to him that he must be doing something wrong, because he looks exactly the same as he did ten years ago (implying the guy hadn't made any improvements).  The man responded by saying that if the only thing he was able to do was prevent his body from aging, he was happy.  

Interesting way to look at it.  I know we're all striving for improvements, but even those older people that never seem to change are doing something right if they're putting off the aging process.

That's interesting, 240.  I think most of us at some point or another start to take our bodies too seriously and don't remember that Father Time will get his share, no matter what we do.  I think the best we can all do is just try to achieve our goals as best we can and be CONTENT with our results.  Something hard to do in a "quick fix" place like America these days, but nevertheless...

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 02:55:51 PM »
I always wonder why people like TA and DW always have to scream out that they are natural.... ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 05:17:22 PM »
people are idiots to try to persuade others to do "low dosages" n such, dont do it at all... If your gonna do somethin smoke some weed and maybe drink some alcohol not too much just enough to top off the weed buzz BUT RUN ATLEAST 4 miles! I garantee you it will make a difference, i would suggest going to sleep right after and dont eat youll be more ripped the next day. steroids will give you an ugly bloated face weed makes you high and doesnt fuck with your face or give you acne like steroids, anyone referncing should just look at my beautiful skin tone
A

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 06:32:19 PM »
Gear is a waste if you

A) Dont plan on competing seriously,

B) Dont have the genetics to ever come close to be a national level comptetitor

C) If you just do it to be the biggest guy in the gym, and for how it makes you feel.

As natural you dont have to worry about "off time" and high injury rates, and complications down the road.

Now, I totally repect peoples choice to do it. I think they look impressive in most cases, and get strong as hell..but its not worth it to me....
Yu might retain some of it after but whatever, it all depends...whats the point? I think at this stage of my life, getting in great shape and polishing up the hard earned muscle so far is worth more to me..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 09:29:13 PM »
240 stop sucking adams balls.   he doesnt look that good.  hes ini hi  20's for fucks sake and he looks like hes been lifting for only a few years.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 09:42:02 PM »
240 stop sucking adams balls.   he doesnt look that good.  hes ini hi  20's for fucks sake and he looks like hes been lifting for only a few years.

come on Candy, He may not deserve "all" the praise he is getting, but he looks pretty fuckin big and is in very good condition. You are either blind or stupid.(oh yeah, and fat ;D)
E

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 07:05:56 PM »
Like anyone would waste their f***in time doing that???  Grow up, kid.  And get a life.

U grow up and get a life KID ;)
P

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 07:09:56 PM »
240 stop sucking adams balls.   he doesnt look that good.  hes ini hi  20's for fucks sake and he looks like hes been lifting for only a few years.

While u look like u don't lift anything but a Twinkie lol
Some ppl said i juiced, when i was 5'11 180, why they suck and need another excuse as to why there not going anywhere!
Answer is simple quit making excuses and get the job done!

"Everybody wants to be big, but no one wants to lift any heavy ass weights!" -Ronnie Coleman
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 09:35:17 PM »

come on Candy, He may not deserve "all" the praise he is getting, but he looks pretty fuckin big and is in very good condition. You are either blind or stupid.(oh yeah, and fat ;D)
   adam looks like an averag eteenager who lifts weights. he is nothing special.

if any of you think he is....thats just a testament to your own short comings.

he has DECENT ...key word being "decent" biceps...and the rest of him is complete garbage for his age. especially for someone who claims to train as hard and asoften as he does.

there is over 10 guys at my gym alone who are easily 20 bigger than adonis and in just as good condition.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2006, 12:00:01 PM »
Is TA on roids?   No, if he is he needs to get his money back.  Is he strong?  Sure, if you believe the lifts he says he's done.  I'm not saying I believe him or not, he has pics of him DL'ing alot of weight and that's great.  Most dudes who are that strong in the DL have alot of back thickness and I don't see it.  You can look on his "ironage for life" thread and see his back and it's not that thick.

Do you want an honest assesment of his body?  Fine.  Good arms, bi's that is, tri's look good sometimes, other times they look alittle shadey.  Forearms are horrible, he likes to say that they are all genetic and maybe they are, seems like you either have them or you don't.  I don't think he has a great chest, at least not from the side chest shots he posted awhile ago.  I don't know about his shoulders, I don't remember them being very good.  In some pics his back looks wide in others it does not.  The problem here is that he hits funky poses on purpose so it's hard to evaluate.  I've only seen his legs once and that was from the side in the ironage for life pics and they didn't look all that impressive.  Bottom line here is this:  He probably looks good for a guy that has been training as long as he has, he has the ability to get into good condition which is a good thing but he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is and he's playing some of you guys like a violin.  Notice how everything he says is "wait until you see my back and legs", why do you think that is?  Simple, he's gonna get you guys so wound up that by the time you see them you're already convinced they look good even if they are mediocore.  Same thing arnold used to do.
nasser=piece of shit

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2006, 06:05:57 PM »
his legs are tiny.  he posted a picture....they are twigs
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
man, 225 for 100 reps deads sounds easier than it is...im no big deadlifter, thats for sure..i do em, but im not as strong as mos tof you guys...405 for 6 reps and im done....im just not built for em.. but seeing 225 for 100 reps, wow..just wow... :o

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2006, 04:56:31 AM »
225 for 100 seems like an odd thing to do.  I guess it would be good for cardio and a change of pace....the DL is a power movement so you're kinda doing the opposite of what the movement is meant to do...I've got to think about it before I give it an "yay" or a "nay".
nasser=piece of shit

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2006, 08:49:41 AM »

Videotape it then we'll see. Until then you're just a big mouth.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2006, 06:26:31 AM »
LEGENDARY ICON

you guys sure do like blowing each other don't cha?  Why don't you guys just get together and get it over with? 
nasser=piece of shit

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »
people are idiots to try to persuade others to do "low dosages" n such, dont do it at all... If your gonna do somethin smoke some weed and maybe drink some alcohol not too much just enough to top off the weed buzz BUT RUN ATLEAST 4 miles! I garantee you it will make a difference, i would suggest going to sleep right after and dont eat youll be more ripped the next day. steroids will give you an ugly bloated face weed makes you high and doesnt f**k with your face or give you acne like steroids, anyone referncing should just look at my beautiful skin tone
   yup agree jus SMOKE!

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 07:09:30 PM »
where si the link to the video? Until than TA is blowing smoke out of my ears.

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 04:46:03 PM »
Im suprised he can train at all with 240 so far up his ass

hahahahahaha.... touché

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
He posts a lot of his pictures. Posts a lot on this board. Has an average physique of a guys who‘s been lifting for a couple of years. Nothing impressive, nothing pathetic.

Now why does this board obseses on his case like he's some form of notorious novelty ?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 08:04:35 PM »
his legs are tiny.  he posted a picture....they are twigs
where are the pics. i want to see the little guys ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 06:45:44 AM »
Hell i just turned 40 and y'all know what i look like. If my test levels have dropped nobody told me, I'm just as strong (and horny) as ever. Like EVERYTHING ELSE IN BODYBUILDING it's about your individual genetics. When you say at 25 your metabolism slows down and at 30 your test drops those are generalizations that don't apply to all. At my age I find it's the joints that are a problem. that's why I don't go crazy with poundage, but if I pop a couple of advil an hour before gym time it's 1995 all over again. If anyone needs ispiration to train into (semi) oldness LOOK TO THE MIGHTY GROINK.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 06:49:44 AM »
He posts a lot of his pictures. Posts a lot on this board. Has an average physique of a guys who‘s been lifting for a couple of years. Nothing impressive, nothing pathetic.

Now why does this board obseses on his case like he's some form of notorious novelty ?

That's what I think. The dude looks alright but nothing to write home about. I don't get all the fuss. Eh, lots of weak minded fools on this earth.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2006, 09:42:40 AM »
Plus he has a chest the size of smeagols with his looks to boot !! Bad Represetation for Premier BB site!!

Monster EARS
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2006, 09:45:09 AM »
That's what I think. The dude looks alright but nothing to write home about. I don't get all the fuss. Eh, lots of weak minded fools on this earth.

I thought all you squad fags sucked eachs others dicks? You better not let Sarcasm see this, he will kick you out of the pepsquad!
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
I thought all you squad fags sucked eachs others dicks? You better not let Sarcasm see this, he will kick you out of the pepsquad!

I say what I want and i don't give a fvck who doesn't like it.  Me and Sarc are real cool but we don't have to agree 100% on everything,that's just retarded.