Author Topic: Pro BBing Weekly Play-By-Play: Paul Dillet  (Read 9634 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Pro BBing Weekly Play-By-Play: Paul Dillet
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2006, 06:11:17 PM »
Bob, Dillet was a good guest.  Very dignified.

King Paul was very animated, offered some good stories and wasn't afraid to answer anything thrown his way....good stuff!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2006, 06:11:46 PM »
actually, dillet said that he doesn't need clen or cyto.  He uses muscletech products and he has had more success with them, than with steroids. 

I think his exact words were, "I had 1359.992% more success with Cell-Tech than I had with steroids!"
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2006, 06:12:30 PM »
King Paul was very animated, offered some good stories and wasn't afraid to answer anything thrown his way....good stuff!

WHat do you think about him dissing you for posting on the internet?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2006, 06:18:16 PM »
He wasn't dissing me for going on the internet...what he meant was, most kids on the internet need to be schooled as they don't know what they're talking about...

He was also referring to PRO bodybuilders arguing amongst themselves, not with the fans.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2006, 06:27:02 PM »

Well - pretty good interview with Paul Dillett - have known Paul for a long time, and Paul always can come with with some good stories, including some that are way too graphic for a family oriented internet radio show.  Paul has had some wild times in his life, in Vegas, with Lee priest, with Chris Cormier, and more...

Here is Paul Dillett with Chris Cormier at where I work sometime in 1995 or so. I wish Paul the best in the Montreal Pro Show, and although Paul has put some pretty big words there, it will be nice to see him in the top three there.

But will Paul pose correctly....

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2006, 06:28:13 PM »
He wasn't dissing me for going on the internet...what he meant was, most kids on the internet need to be schooled as they don't know what they're talking about...

He was also referring to PRO bodybuilders arguing amongst themselves, not with the fans.
Yeah and most pro bodybuilders need a reality check especially paul...

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2006, 09:59:42 PM »
Paraphrased (dillet):"Many other companies offered me more money and a longer contract than Muscle tech." I never new BB's were so ethical and turned down easy money.

I actually have a serious question, when Dillet says" Im going to sit down witht Muscle Tech and draw up a game plan of what shows Im going to do." Does this shit really take place? I figured if you sign a contract they own your picture and you sit in there booth a couple times a year.

You can definitly tell he hangs out with Cormier alot there both great stories tellers.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
Re: PBB Radio: Paul Dillett 08-21-06
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2006, 05:40:29 AM »
finally the freakenstein will speak...i am looking forward to hear this interview.
TEAM FREAKENSTEIN

Paul had plenty to say.  Starting from his days in Venice (living with Lee Priest and Flex Wheeler) to his views on racism in bodybuilding, Wayne, and the time he was booed off stage in New York after winning the '99 NOC.  And than there was his bold prediction that he will win his upcoming comeback in Montreal.  Needless to say, Paul did not hold back.  -- For those who missed it Live...the Replay is ready at ProBodybuildingWeekly.com

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2006, 08:26:45 AM »
this was an awesome interview..the good thing about this interview was that paul is aiming to win the montreal pro show and i think so he really wantst to be the old paul dillet.paul wants to make a mark in bodybuilding as the the freakiest pro ever..i think he will win this contest even if he come in his noc 1999 form...i think so he was right when he said paul at his best is unbeatable...the funniest comment was when paul said that markus ruhl has one of the freakiest bodies ever.even bob said 'this is coming from the mouth of the freakiest bodybuilder'..i think so paul si definetly bigger than ruhl though..but it was good to hear from the freakenstein..i hope he wins the show.i think if he wins the show its going to be the return of mass monsters..i am sick and tired of aesthetic bodybuilders dominating the smaller shows..i think so bodybuilding as a whole should be the mass freaks sport.these fuckin aesthetic asholes are a fuckin curse to bodybuilding..i think if ruhl or dillet would win their respective shows i think so bodybuilding will certainly be on track...
TEAM FREAKENSTEIN
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2006, 01:10:19 PM »
I think this was the best interview in all of the episodes I have heard.

Paul was a great guest, and I felt very outspoken but remained understandable.

He was very thoughtful and polite, I was very impressed with him and his personality.

I will be rooting for him to win the Montreal and hand Tamali a thorough ass kicking as to what a real bodybuilder should look like.

Having said all that, the one part of the interview which I found hillarious was the part about Paul's posing.

jeez, how hard can it be to perfect posing? Its not like a baseball swing or a jumpshot....I can't believe he doesn't know how to improve how he poses.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2006, 02:19:54 AM »
Paul had plenty to say.  Starting from his days in Venice (living with Lee Priest and Flex Wheeler) to his views on racism in bodybuilding, Wayne, and the time he was booed off stage in New York after winning the '99 NOC.  And than there was his bold prediction that he will win his upcoming comeback in Montreal.  Needless to say, Paul did not hold back.  -- For those who missed it Live...the Replay is ready at ProBodybuildingWeekly.com

an, how 'bout getting this cat on your next broadcast? He's got da Mountaineer comin' up!
Team Goodrum!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2006, 07:25:28 AM »
  -- For those who missed it Live...the Replay is ready at ProBodybuildingWeekly.com

No it's not

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2006, 08:27:15 AM »
No it's not

You need to visit the "Download Podcast" page.
Team Goodrum!