Author Topic: 6 weeks till the triumphant return of Vince Goodbum to the 2006 Mountaineer!  (Read 15655 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

I'm not doing the full dose, I'm only planning to take 5ml of that stuff.  I'm well aware that the Synthelator causes hyperventilation. 

And Niacin and red wine still works pretty good but I didn't know that went out of date.  what are folks doing now???

Vince keep sucking off your boyfriend and keep mixing the bee pollen with it.  Your body shows how good that mix works.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
btw, Open Light-Heavyweight is 176.5-198.25

Junior Heavyweight is over 187.25

why not do the juniors, unless of course you've won your weight class in an open division or the overall in a junior division before???

Because I don't want to end up in the Middleweight division again.  That's usually as class full of people 5'7 and below and I problably wouldn't fair too well
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Because I don't want to end up in the Middleweight division again.  That's usually as class full of people 5'7 and below and I problably wouldn't fair too well

Actually VInce you should avoid any class with guys under 7' tall and over 100 lbs.  I really think with all your contacts and knowledge you shoudl solicit BB to the Special Olympics.  You may be able to place in the top 10.   Maybe,

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Vince should pose to Weird Al's 'FAT'...then the music breaks and cuts into 'In The Navy'.
?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Will Melvin bring his A game?

Did the magic stick work for him?

Will he "level" the playing field as he said he would?

We shall see but for now, here's a sneak preview:

http://www.caliberfitness.com/phatburned.wav

Monster HIgh Pitched teenage cracking hick white boy voice.

Epic lame promo

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Yep that's the one.  This will be his first showing at the mountaineer.  the infamous pics that you will eventually see on this thread were from the metrolina.  He should have won but fell asleep an hour early the night before judging.  ;D

which Metrolina did he do??

I won the Jr overall in 2003 when I was 20...If he did that one I'll check my pics to see if I have him

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

what are folks doing now???
Dieting and cardio.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Actually VInce you should avoid any class with guys under 7' tall and over 100 lbs.  I really think with all your contacts and knowledge you shoudl solicit BB to the Special Olympics.  You may be able to place in the top 10.   Maybe,

Well, that only leaves your mother.  However I don't want to compete against the entire U.S. Navy.   

Honestly, you're nothing but a Hawaiian Pig skewed and roasting over the coals.  Its not a challenge picking on your fat ass.  And don't show anymore pictures of you hiding your belly behind some old ass piece of shit car.

Folks, I'm training hard for this show and the support I've gotten is appreciated.    This time I'll get it right.
A

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Well, that only leaves your mother.  However I don't want to compete against the entire U.S. Navy.   

Honestly, you're nothing but a Hawaiian Pig skewed and roasting over the coals.  Its not a challenge picking on your fat ass.  And don't show anymore pictures of you hiding your belly behind some old ass piece of shit car.

Folks, I'm training hard for this show and the support I've gotten is appreciated.    This time I'll get it right.

It's funny because you still haven't caught on that everyone is being sarcastic. No One supports your fat nerdy ass.

affy

im seriously thinking that all the "update" pics of vince are from a while back...and he'll come in the mountaineer looking amazing (of course juiced to the grillz though)

OR

he'll miss his carb loading once agian and look like the titanic sunk in that ocean he calls a body

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
im seriously thinking that all the "update" pics of vince are from a while back...and he'll come in the mountaineer looking amazing (of course juiced to the grillz though)

OR

he'll miss his carb loading once agian and look like the titanic sunk in that ocean he calls a body

Haha, looking forward to either eventuality... ;)
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
who the f**k was/is that?

Mr Goodbum apparently...
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Latest pics at 6 weeks out...sure lookin' sharp as heck! ;D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Hey Vince, what music will you be posing to if you make it to the nightshow? Heroic film scores or hiphop/R&B?
Team Goodrum!

affy

Hey Vince, what music will you be posing to if you make it to the nightshow? Heroic film scores or hiphop/R&B?

probably the exorcist theme

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Honestly one day someone is gonna crack you thick fukin skull wide open ... :o :o You're so stupid that the word "retarded" would be a compliment for you .....Support????? Name one person on this board or Mayhem that is showing you the so called support you're talking about. Fukin loser.... :-X
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I support Vince.   What a man!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

I'm not doing the full dose, I'm only planning to take 5ml of that stuff.  I'm well aware that the Synthelator causes hyperventilation. 

And Niacin and red wine still works pretty good but I didn't know that went out of date.  what are folks doing now???

cardio
Here comes the money shot

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Honestly one day someone is gonna crack you thick fukin skull wide open ... :o :o You're so stupid that the word "retarded" would be a compliment for you .....Support????? Name one person on this board or Mayhem that is showing you the so called support you're talking about. Fukin loser.... :-X

quoted for absolute truth

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Well im going to buck the trend and wish you good luck Vince.   ;D
I hope you have been practicing the mandatories.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
cardio

whats the hell is that??

can I get it in 200mg??

and how many times a week do I take it??

-Vince 'Gangsta' G

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
whats the hell is that??

can I get it in 200mg??

and how many times a week do I take it??

-Vince 'Gangsta' G

yeah, that is an old school techinique, I am trying it myself, working very very slow though

Vince should go to the gym atleast once before he gets on stage...bee pollen and all
Here comes the money shot

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
My weight I end up at is going to determine class.  If I fall under 189 pounds, I'll do the Open Light-Heavyweight.  If not I'll do the Jr Heavyweight.  I just don't want to end up in the Middleweight Division ever again.  Even if I was in shape at the Metrolina I would have gotten destroyed being almost 6 feet tall.

ya it had nothing to do with lack of muscle and being 27% bf on stage right?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock

dieting and getting lean...try it. works wonders.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I just hope he remembers to take off his socks before he goes onstage.