Author Topic: People's experiences with R3 IGF-1  (Read 1724 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
People's experiences with R3 IGF-1
« on: August 17, 2006, 10:15:21 PM »
Anyone used it yet?.. I'm thinking of grabbing 3000mcg and using it in a winter cycle, has anyone here used it effectively? results? impressions? was it legit? was it a waste of $$$$ ?

The winter cycle will probably be a simple test,eq, insulin  blast... maybe some tbol in there as well, will keep u guys posted :)

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: People's experiences with R3 IGF-1
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 01:13:23 AM »
I agree, I have been on 80mcgs a day for the past couple of weeks with almost no noticable change.  I say give it a try, but don't expect much.

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
I love the stuff….. It is however very fragile and one should take care in the handling of the product especially once it is reconstituted.

I run it mid-cycle, during PCT and to bridge. I run 100 mcg split in two injections.

I inject prior to training and notice my pumps are better than they normally are without the IGF. It also seems to help me stay lean. I do notice that during PCT I rarely loose weight while I am on it and many times will gain a pound or three.

That being said, I do not feel it is a super drug…. Used alone you will be lucky to add 2-4 lbs in 30 days. I do think it is a valuable part to my cycle..

So should you use it….

If money is tight… Then take a pass.. Spend the money on some test!!

If funds are easier to come by then I say run it a couple of times.

My 2ml,

IF

AKA: Taoiron

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 09:20:59 PM »
By itself it would not do much, but with the added AAS and especially with the added slin, you should notice some nice gains. If you have the money, throw in some GH since the GH/slin/IGF combo is one of the best but one of the most expensive.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 05:05:59 AM »
kinda bleh. I took 100mcg/day with none or little growth. Tried two different sources and neither were worth the several hundred $.

I think it's hyped by the sellers on the boards under pseudonyms. I grew more on creatine.  ::)

I could have told you that would be a bad idea.There are medical studies that shows that GH and IGF wont do shit without some anabolics.

I heard of good results when you combine them with very strong androgens like Test and Tren.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 06:31:11 AM »
By itself it would not do much, but with the added AAS and especially with the added slin, you should notice some nice gains. If you have the money, throw in some GH since the GH/slin/IGF combo is one of the best but one of the most expensive.
I'd run alone or with slin while off imo, the pumps you will get the first week, will hurt like no other...skin bursting hurt.
Add d-bol instead of t-bolfor winter that would be nice.
Oh and you will have to stock up on a bit more food

Stillpimpin 1

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 09:56:51 AM »
I love the stuff….. It is however very fragile and one should take care in the handling of the product especially once it is reconstituted.

I run it mid-cycle, during PCT and to bridge. I run 100 mcg split in two injections.

I inject prior to training and notice my pumps are better than they normally are without the IGF. It also seems to help me stay lean. I do notice that during PCT I rarely loose weight while I am on it and many times will gain a pound or three.

That being said, I do not feel it is a super drug…. Used alone you will be lucky to add 2-4 lbs in 30 days. I do think it is a valuable part to my cycle..

So should you use it….

If money is tight… Then take a pass.. Spend the money on some test!!

If funds are easier to come by then I say run it a couple of times.

My 2ml,

IF

AKA: Taoiron

Ironfreak,

I hear 2 different thoughts on SQ vs IM injections. Which are you doing?

SP1

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 08:14:38 PM »
What is the best brand? Does it matter if it is mixed with acetic acid or BA?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 06:54:46 PM »
What is the best brand? Does it matter if it is mixed with acetic acid or BA?

There are a lot of places selling this stuff, doesn't anyone have any idea which place or brand is the best?

ryano

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 02:15:57 PM »
First off hello this being my first post and all. But I have some great info on IGF-LR3 if interested. Not pimping another board but I was suprised to see such a lack of info on the topic.

I personal experience was with igflr3 was during a recomp with maintenance cals
by itself/around 60mcg in the morning and pw. I pinned IM 3days on and 2off. I managed to gain around 3 or 4 pds lean muscle and lost about an inch and a half around the waist in a six week period. I think the real beauty of IGFLR3 is the hyperplasia effect and the site specific growth.  There is some systemic (i.e. gh gut) effects but probably not as much as GH and could be managed by the right dosing protocol.

Here is some info by a good and knowledgable guy

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/52017-my-take-igf.html ;D