Author Topic: Monster Owning in the gym  (Read 3613 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Monster Owning in the gym
« on: August 18, 2006, 02:21:40 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA this dude bout 150lbs doing monster squats with the 20lb dumbells. I walk over in my baggy pants and 15 tops to make me look bigger and say give me those kid,i  then knock out a monster set of dumbell curls while the dude stares open mouthed at how awesome i am hahahahahaha i then sprint straight home openly sporting an erection and type my monster owning of this kid on get big, i have to type one handed as i'm openly masterbating at how i great i am hahahahahahha

That dude was owned and i'm definately not insecure and pathetic hahahaha
T

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Monster Owning in the gym
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 03:19:41 AM »
not bad, but you forgot one part: You would have walked over to the kid super slow, like it is painful and exhausting to walk with all your "brutal mass"...or you would have raced over to him in your "endless, fast walking, all business, superset persona" ........your call....

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 05:10:50 AM »
i have to type one handed as i'm openly masterbating a
do you use your wrist straps to hold on tight?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 05:24:45 AM »
yeah its a big weight ;D
T

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 06:05:01 AM »
not bad, but you forgot one part: You would have walked over to the kid super slow, like it is painful and exhausting to walk with all your "brutal mass"...or you would have raced over to him in your "endless, fast walking, all business, superset persona" ........your call....

LOL @ Superset persona.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 06:22:49 AM »
LOL  ;D

Oh man, I love these stories about "monster ownings in the gym".

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 06:43:14 AM »
I also had an owning experience in the gym yesterday. This 5'5" 115 lb woman was trying to do deadlifts with a brutal 315, so I walked over to her and said "hey baby, let me show you how this is done" as I proceeded to bang out 5 giant sets consisting of upright rows, barbell curls, and standing triceps extensions with the same weight. She was so impressed that she invited me back to her house for a four-way orgy with her mom and sister. hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, OWNED!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 06:47:52 AM »
I saw some little sissy wigger 15 year old trying to bench press 135 with horrible form so I walked over and donkey punched the little bastard and screamed in his face after he fell over crying. MONSTER OWNAGE!
Ronnie looked like doodoo

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 06:53:52 AM »
Some one was on the T-Bar and grunting while it had no wieght... the way the equipment is situated I could not see what type of Beast was using the imaginary plates...so as I scooted around I look to see that it is a friggin hot peice of Milf ass doing the exercise, a definite 8.7 on a scale of 1 -10!! I wanted to tell her that she didnt have to work out so hard and that she looked fine the way she was....but im not bout to be another one of those "hey babe, looking good ..I want to meet girls in the gym" types.....
L

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ownings!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 03:44:35 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!

i once was at the gym and somebody came over and had big arms but not as big as me so i said i got bigger arms and he like run away and never came back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

i tell more funny stories if i can remember later on guys
Z

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 03:45:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA this dude bout 150lbs doing monster squats with the 20lb dumbells. I walk over in my baggy pants and 15 tops to make me look bigger and say give me those kid,i  then knock out a monster set of dumbell curls while the dude stares open mouthed at how awesome i am hahahahahaha i then sprint straight home openly sporting an erection and type my monster owning of this kid on get big, i have to type one handed as i'm openly masterbating at how i great i am hahahahahahha

That dude was owned and i'm definately not insecure and pathetic hahahaha
LOL!! Good one! You showed that candy-ass who's boss.

Special "One Day I'll Have My Own Gym Owning Story to Tell" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 03:48:19 PM »
i have an idea we should form our own story telling gang called 'the squat' and tell stories like this all day all the time and maybe ron can give us our own board on here just for that insane funny stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 03:48:23 PM »
Is it cool to brag about about gym owning stories when we're the ownee?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »
I can honestly say, that in 13 years of training, that I have NEVER been owned in a gym.  :)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 03:59:19 PM »
I haven't owned anybody in the gym, but I rented the fukk out of people though..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
You forgot to use about a hundred exclamation points to emphasize you monstrous owning -eg. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 07:47:26 PM »
Is it cool to brag about about gym owning stories when we're the ownee?
if you can laugh at yourself....thats a good thing 240...now tell us about your urinal owning! :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 09:18:01 PM »
i was i the gym today, and i saw some hot bitch doing ham curls (ahaha you bros know what im talking about) so of course i go up and hit on her. she blows me off, so i follow her to the bathroom, asphyxiate her with my bottle of chloroform, take her home fuck her while shes unconscious and put her through a woodchipper! hahahahh OWNED! right guys? right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 09:28:57 PM »
i was i the gym today, and i saw some hot bitch doing ham curls (ahaha you bros know what im talking about) so of course i go up and hit on her. she blows me off, so i follow her to the bathroom, asphyxiate her with my bottle of chloroform, take her home f**k her while shes unconscious and put her through a woodchipper! hahahahh OWNED! right guys? right?

Definitely owned.  Not quite 'pwned', as you didn't do it in front of her friends.

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 11:10:19 AM »
i was i the gym today, and i saw some hot bitch doing ham curls (ahaha you bros know what im talking about) so of course i go up and hit on her. she blows me off, so i follow her to the bathroom, asphyxiate her with my bottle of chloroform, take her home f**k her while shes unconscious and put her through a woodchipper! hahahahh OWNED! right guys? right?

LMFAO That was absolutly horriable and great at the same time well done.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 11:53:21 AM »
This is one POS thread right here!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 11:55:56 AM »
This is one POS thread right here!

yes mos! we try our best to emulate yours! thanks for the compliment big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »
yes mos! we try our best to emulate yours! thanks for the compliment big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, my 1st random post of the day and within seconds the resident Squad Stalker has a reply......literally within seconds.

Bluto, Bluto, Bluto........how can I put this?   Ok yes, we all know you are a HUGE, raging pussy, but despite all your stalking and pleading no one on the Squad is ever gonna bang you (gross).     Remember, being a whiny cvnt and having a cvnt are two different things.

Hey, I'm here to help.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 12:02:52 PM »
hahahaha