Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 4886 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: August 18, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »
hi, may I ask you a question?

Me and my husband have trained 10+years.

We are in thailand at the moment.
He is very open withe me and asked if he could take
2tablets of 5mg methandienone in a 4week period.

Is it safe for him to try 1-3 thai 5mg for 28days?

Is it a mild cycle like he say?

if they are LEGIT it is perfectly fine and i suggest to take no less than 20-25mg/day which = either 4-5 of the pinkies or 2-2.5 of the newer yellow tablet that are not 5 mg each but 10 mg each.

make sure the snake is on the tablet because i would not take ANY other deianabol tabler now days from thailand,,99% of the other tablets are bunk.

the british  dispansary THAI ANABOLS should have the logo of the snake on the back of the tablet and it should have a hot pink color to the tablet with the ingrediants mix properly thus living no place for white dots to spread all over the tablet.

if you are in thailand you wont have much problem in getting what you need. make sure that you do the taste test which is super important with thai anabols. the anabol tablet will become bitter within 2-3 seconds in your mouth and dissolve completely within 60 seconds if not swolloed. it can be slightly sweet for a second or 2 and then will become medicine mint bitter due to the fact the actual drug is revealed from within.

legit anabol tablet will also retain its original shape while melting in your mouth or in any liquid thus another easy to check test to perform on your way to legit dianabol tabs.

put the dianabol tablet in little water bowl and wait 10 seconds,,then put your finger on it touch it while pressing some,,you will see that the tablet will "break" a little (start fallin apart as in layer by layer phase) while retaining the original OCTAGON shape it has. IF it breaks and faded to straight out sandy powder that means you were scammed and you have bunk/fake anabols

good luck
fallen angel

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
would that much shut down natural testosterone?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
your testosterone production capability will be reduced while on hormones no matter how much you take as long as you take it long enough. a person who cant produce test is dead i have yet to see one no matter how big and high dose your cycle is and no matter you do pct or not.
fallen angel

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 12:10:44 AM »
im pretty sure all pills disolve. if your in thialand most likely the pills you get are real since thats were they are pretty much made at. All it is is powder crushed in a pill form.I get better results from a UG lab that uses cap then the pink tabs.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 03:04:29 PM »
correct me if i`m wrong but gh 15 is sayin that real anabol will disolve keeping its shape but the bunk shit will not keep the shape.....
Vince G kynoselen KING!

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 06:58:09 PM »
the pink thais are made in bangcock and are sold at local pharmacys- if you are near pattaya beach - or if you go to some of the pharmacys in the red light district they have real pink thais for dirt cheap-lol- its almost worth it to flew there and ship a bunch back to your house ;) even some of the counterfeit ones floating around that are not made by british dispensary but have the same stamp are even better they have dbol and some kind of nandrolone in them-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 07:17:48 PM »
almost every pill you find will dissolve in its shape..I just did his little test I used a 5mg pink and a 5mg yellow winny tab and guess what they both dissolved and when you pushed on it it crumbled up. a aspirin will keep is shape if you put in in water for 5 seconds and then push on it it will stay the same.but wait like 20 sec and it will crush up.

the theory he mentioned is false. i agree with White 100 %

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 07:58:44 PM »
correct me if i`m wrong but gh 15 is sayin that real anabol will disolve keeping its shape but the bunk shit will not keep the shape.....

what the zeek dude is say is wrong and misleading,,or maybe he did not understand me right so this will be second and last time i explain this.
ok,,

first of all the only dianabol tablets i approve as of 2006 are thai anabols manufactored by british dispensary and/or naposim manufactored by terapia romania. ALL OTHER DIANABOLS IN THE MARKET NOW DAYS ARE EITHER BUNK, FAKE, UNDERDOSED, PRODUCED IN UG CONDITIONS AND THAT MEANS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOURE GETTING,, AND OFCOURSE YOU GOT A WHOLE SECTION OF FAKE LEGIT DIANABOL PHARMA GRADE WHO IS A WHOLE DIFF THING NOW DAYS AND NEEDS TO BE LOOK INTO IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WHEN CHECKIN YOUR DIANABOL

now,,thailand is a place where you will find the MOST fake dianabols in the whole world. worse then eastern europe! even the danabols (blue heart dbols) are fake as of today 2006 because body research sold them to some russian guy that is known to fake aas on a major level. so stay away from danabols ,,,now it is true that march phamacuticals manufactor them but the disributer company can do whatever it wants and now days danabols are sold by the worse liar in the game,,so take it into considerations. 2004 danabols were ok by me,,now days they are a NONO

now to the test of thai anabols by british dispensary:

first and formost they got to have on the back of the tab a snake and arrow imprint. this is  MUST. now,,the real tablet got hot pink color to it and the tecture is very smooth,,this means shit because many type of tablets can be faked to this level now days with kids having 50000$ equipment.

so what to do?

when you get your tablets i(no matter if in original bottle or not) first thing you should do (if snake and arrow is on the tab) is taste them,,put them on your tounge and feel the tab. first second it will have a freshing taste (sweet in a way) then within 2 seconds or less it will start tasting bitter as in minth type of bitter (some will say medicine minth bitterness) and it will continue to taste bitter untill it disolve completely in your mouth 60-90 seconds later.

the tablet will be dissolved in your mouth while keeping the same OCTAGON shape that it had originally. it will just get smaller octagon but still remain like octagon shape untill it become very very small and can be dissolved completely when it become very very small (after 30 seconds or so) it will lose the octagon shape and still remain in a hard form shape meaning not powder but it wont have the octagon shape any more when it is very tiny and about to disolve completely.  im trying to explain it like i talk to a 7 year old :D step by step.

now,,another test that should be done,,is putting the tablet in litle water in a little bowl. the LEGIT tablet will not break! it will fade away when the seconds past...after 10 second if you put your finger on it a little you will see that a layer of the tablet will fade away and the under layer will show (octagon shape will remain intact!!!) and so on and on untill after 60 seconds there will be no tablet because it will be completely dissolve in the water and the water will become pinky powedery.

now,,you  can break with your fingers any tablet wether it is legit or not so this is not a test i would do. i would not even bother trying to put the fingers on the tablet on the table and try to smash it because this test means nothing. only the 2 tests i wrote here are approved by me.

the main diff between  legit thai anabols manufactored by brit. dispensary and FAKE thai anabols manufactored by some of the UG labs such as BD,,IP and te such is: the fake tablet is ONLY POWDER THAT CAN NOT STICK TOGETHER AND WILL BREAK TO POWEDER LIKE SAND. YOU PUT IT IN WATER AND IT WILL WITHIN 2 SECONDS, IF APPLYED SOME PRESSURE WITH YOUR FINGER TO IT, WILL COMPLETELY BREAK AND SPREAD OUT LIKE A PILE OF USLESS POWDER/FILLER/SUGAR AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE. THE REAL THAI ANABOL BY BRIT. DISPENSARY WILL REMAIN INTACT FADING AWAY LAYER BY LAYER UNTILL COMPLETE DISSOLVEMENT 60-90 SECONDS LATER. THE LEGIT POWEDER WILL HAVE SOLID SHAPED FORM FROM WITHIN AND THAT IS THE ACTUAL DRUG YOU PAYED FOR!

thats bout it. again i would not recommend to purchase any dianabol now days beside brit dispensary anabols or naposim by terapia.
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 11:35:40 AM »
How do you tell if you got fake naposims? their are tons of them floating around? id say if you think you got bunk tabs or if you just are curious- just pay the 100$ and get them tested by srcs- 100$ is not much for knowing the truth-

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 12:21:46 PM »
what the zeek dude is say is wrong and misleading,,or maybe he did not understand me right so this will be second and last time i explain this.
ok,,

first of all the only dianabol tablets i approve as of 2006 are thai anabols manufactored by british dispensary and/or naposim manufactored by terapia romania. ALL OTHER DIANABOLS IN THE MARKET NOW DAYS ARE EITHER BUNK, FAKE, UNDERDOSED, PRODUCED IN UG CONDITIONS AND THAT MEANS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOURE GETTING,, AND OFCOURSE YOU GOT A WHOLE SECTION OF FAKE LEGIT DIANABOL PHARMA GRADE WHO IS A WHOLE DIFF THING NOW DAYS AND NEEDS TO BE LOOK INTO IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WHEN CHECKIN YOUR DIANABOL

now,,thailand is a place where you will find the MOST fake dianabols in the whole world. worse then eastern europe! even the danabols (blue heart dbols) are fake as of today 2006 because body research sold them to some russian guy that is known to fake aas on a major level. so stay away from danabols ,,,now it is true that march phamacuticals manufactor them but the disributer company can do whatever it wants and now days danabols are sold by the worse liar in the game,,so take it into considerations. 2004 danabols were ok by me,,now days they are a NONO

now to the test of thai anabols by british dispensary:

first and formost they got to have on the back of the tab a snake and arrow imprint. this is  MUST. now,,the real tablet got hot pink color to it and the tecture is very smooth,,this means shit because many type of tablets can be faked to this level now days with kids having 50000$ equipment.

so what to do?

when you get your tablets i(no matter if in original bottle or not) first thing you should do (if snake and arrow is on the tab) is taste them,,put them on your tounge and feel the tab. first second it will have a freshing taste (sweet in a way) then within 2 seconds or less it will start tasting bitter as in minth type of bitter (some will say medicine minth bitterness) and it will continue to taste bitter untill it disolve completely in your mouth 60-90 seconds later.

the tablet will be dissolved in your mouth while keeping the same OCTAGON shape that it had originally. it will just get smaller octagon but still remain like octagon shape untill it become very very small and can be dissolved completely when it become very very small (after 30 seconds or so) it will lose the octagon shape and still remain in a hard form shape meaning not powder but it wont have the octagon shape any more when it is very tiny and about to disolve completely.  im trying to explain it like i talk to a 7 year old :D step by step.

now,,another test that should be done,,is putting the tablet in litle water in a little bowl. the LEGIT tablet will not break! it will fade away when the seconds past...after 10 second if you put your finger on it a little you will see that a layer of the tablet will fade away and the under layer will show (octagon shape will remain intact!!!) and so on and on untill after 60 seconds there will be no tablet because it will be completely dissolve in the water and the water will become pinky powedery.

now,,you  can break with your fingers any tablet wether it is legit or not so this is not a test i would do. i would not even bother trying to put the fingers on the tablet on the table and try to smash it because this test means nothing. only the 2 tests i wrote here are approved by me.

the main diff between  legit thai anabols manufactored by brit. dispensary and FAKE thai anabols manufactored by some of the UG labs such as BD,,IP and te such is: the fake tablet is ONLY POWDER THAT CAN NOT STICK TOGETHER AND WILL BREAK TO POWEDER LIKE SAND. YOU PUT IT IN WATER AND IT WILL WITHIN 2 SECONDS, IF APPLYED SOME PRESSURE WITH YOUR FINGER TO IT, WILL COMPLETELY BREAK AND SPREAD OUT LIKE A PILE OF USLESS POWDER/FILLER/SUGAR AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE. THE REAL THAI ANABOL BY BRIT. DISPENSARY WILL REMAIN INTACT FADING AWAY LAYER BY LAYER UNTILL COMPLETE DISSOLVEMENT 60-90 SECONDS LATER. THE LEGIT POWEDER WILL HAVE SOLID SHAPED FORM FROM WITHIN AND THAT IS THE ACTUAL DRUG YOU PAYED FOR!

thats bout it. again i would not recommend to purchase any dianabol now days beside brit dispensary anabols or naposim by terapia.
I bought some danabols this time last year and they seem legit to me. After about 30 minutes i get that 'dbol feeling'. They certaintly don't seem underdosed, if anything they seem stronger. The danabols have always been my faves and i'm reluctant to pass them up. How can you tell if they're fakes? I always get my gear from thailand as they ship very easily to the uk and alot of the sources over there seem to be english [the TWO guys i get from have always had a good rep and they're very helpful - maybe you know the ones i mean? I'm sure they wouldn't sell fakes would they?]

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 12:35:27 PM »
GH15 is right about the blue heart danabols- they used to be really fckn strong- ever since BR got popped and the other company took production they became crap- I would not ever buy them again- I got a bro in thailand thats where I get all my pinks- he also can get the blue hearts but I will not ever buy them again- maybe too lab test to see if they check out. I do not see why GH15 is so down on british dragon gear- they will be FDA approved very soon- also they have a real lab- llewellyn posted pictures of it in his magazine-
GH15 you will soon be a british Dragon believer-lol ;)