Author Topic: pm questionanswered  (Read 2258 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questionanswered
« on: August 18, 2006, 06:44:40 PM »
I have heard of guys running their growth right up to contest time.  What do you do with your growth related to contest prep?

Thanks
Will in Regina
Getting ready for 2006 Canadian Nationals

i ran gh till 14 days out and then go off due to water retention elimination process.
good luck ;)
fallen angel

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: pm questionanswered
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »
hey answer my PM about Myostatin

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »
here it is:

Are the pros talking about Myostatin inhibiting gene therapy, are any of them considering trying it out, or have they already?  I'm not sure how much you know about it, but apparently it would not be hard to manufacture and Wyeth is already doing human trials for use in Muscular dystrophy patients.  I know you've probably seen pictures of the belgian blue bulls (which have no myostatin) and the myostatin negative baby, so you probably have some idea of how huge this is.  I can only imagine what it would do to a pro that is stacking it on top of everything else.

Give me the scoop GH15 and please feel free to post your response on the board.

thanks,

-sS

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 09:33:45 PM »
hey answer my PM about Myostatin
I know of one place that sells a "myoclonal antibody" but so far haven't seen anyone admit to trying it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 09:43:30 PM »
gh15 is busy using google to find your answer, (insert elevator music here).  ;D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 11:29:16 PM »
gh15 is busy using google to find your answer, (insert elevator music here).  ;D

yeah I figured he wouldn't know the answer even if he were a pro.  But I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Palumbo probably would know a thing or two.  Maybe it will be a miracle drug and salvage his physique.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 11:52:27 PM »
Palumbo probably would know a thing or two. 
I find him amazingly amateur in his drug knowledge.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 12:45:27 AM »
I find him amazingly amateur in his drug knowledge.

a lot of it is his medical school dropout knowledge which is much like an endocronlogist--and they say modern bb'ing is 5yrs ahead of emdocronology today...like his article everyone shit brix over about running 11mcg's of IGF, shit I thought you had to at least hit 30mcg, WTF??

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 01:32:50 AM »
a lot of it is his medical school dropout knowledge which is much like an endocronlogist--and they say modern bb'ing is 5yrs ahead of emdocronology today...like his article everyone shit brix over about running 11mcg's of IGF, shit I thought you had to at least hit 30mcg, WTF??
Seriously, he does not seem smart enough to ever having attended medical school. I'm calling BS on that.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 04:05:09 AM »
Seriously, he does not seem smart enough to ever having attended medical school. I'm calling BS on that.

He did (3 years), he was in medical school with an anesthiologist (sp) friend of mine. Dave was a skinny bastard then Joel saud.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 04:40:25 AM »
I know of one place that sells a "myoclonal antibody" but so far haven't seen anyone admit to trying it.

A have a friend who used it. This was when it was brand-fcuking-new, and he shelled out $2000 for the opportunity... His gains were limited, and for some reason his blood pressure rose to even higher levels than it's normally at. (And it's about 160/110 most of the time.)
All in all, I wouldn't pay that much for it. Maybe if I could get it for $200 I'd give it a try. :)

MGF is great, though. My friends and I been doing a lot of experimenting with it lately... Awesome stuff, and comparatively cheap.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 07:35:52 AM »
A have a friend who used it. This was when it was brand-fcuking-new, and he shelled out $2000 for the opportunity... His gains were limited, and for some reason his blood pressure rose to even higher levels than it's normally at. (And it's about 160/110 most of the time.)
All in all, I wouldn't pay that much for it. Maybe if I could get it for $200 I'd give it a try. :)

MGF is great, though. My friends and I been doing a lot of experimenting with it lately... Awesome stuff, and comparatively cheap.

details please.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 08:07:13 AM »
My friend started taking it a week or two before a cyp/EQ/tren enan cycle. A very heavy cycle, as the test was in the 2000mg/week range, and the tren was run at very high doses and, if I recall correctly, for more than 10 weeks. Now, the cycle went really, really well... But I'm not sure how much of his gains can be attributed to the antibody, and I'm also not sure if he ran it all throughout his cycle. (I don't think he did, though. I think he only ran it for 6 weeks.)

MGF is awesome. (The PEG version only, though. 'Regular' MGF has very poor bioavailability and is next to useless.) $200 gets you a really nice amount, and the local effects of the drug are very, very real. Stack it with lr3 IGF-1 for astounding results. ;)
I just got my hands on some a couple of weeks ago, actually... I'm quite impressed so far.

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 08:20:59 AM »
So far experiments using myostatin blockers have been interesting.

http://images.google.com/images?q=myostatin+bull&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

I have heard of several European BBers giving it a try.  No photos yet.