Author Topic: Don't make a deal with Israel......they'll go back on it.  (Read 7221 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Don't make a deal with Israel......they'll go back on it.
« on: August 19, 2006, 08:15:39 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/19/mideast.main/index.html

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora has condemned an Israeli raid in southern Lebanon, calling it a violation of the U.N.-sanctioned cease-fire, officials with the prime minister's office said.

The Israeli military conducted what it said was a successful raid deep inside Lebanon Saturday to prevent and disrupt the transfer of weapons from Iran and Syria to Hezbollah.

(only pasted 2 first paragraghs....)

These guys are war mongers.   Not honoring the cease fire.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Don't make a deal with Israel......they'll go back on it.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 08:18:53 AM »
Did you really think they would?  ::)  C'mon. We agree to the cease-fire, so we're gonna stop shooting after we're done blasting the crap out of them for the next 4 days
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 09:05:18 AM »
Lebanon want it both ways.

They will ignore UN legislation when they desire, and then use it to gain weight in arguement against Israel.

Remember these UN "peace keepers" are being placed in Lebanon to control the terrorist organisation Hezbollah.

If Lebanon can't control it's own populace (or even care to control) then Israel is totally entitled to "sort them out".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 09:17:17 AM »
They had a cease fire....

It was broken by Israel.  PERIOD

Hez or Leb did not break it.  it doesn't matter who controls who.  they broke it. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 09:18:02 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/19/mideast.main/index.html

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora has condemned an Israeli raid in southern Lebanon, calling it a violation of the U.N.-sanctioned cease-fire, officials with the prime minister's office said.

The Israeli military conducted what it said was a successful raid deep inside Lebanon Saturday to prevent and disrupt the transfer of weapons from Iran and Syria to Hezbollah.

(only pasted 2 first paragraghs....)

These guys are war mongers.   Not honoring the cease fire.

The whole reason Israel went to war was to disarm and disband Hezbollah, an organization camped on their border and bent on their destruction.  They needed to remove the threat. They made it very clear that the only way they would stop the war or agree to a cease-fire is if that end-goal was met.  Supposedly, the cease-fire was to have an international force controlling southern Lebanon to remove the threat. France was supposed to lead the 15,000-strong UN force, yet recently announced they would be providing only 500 troops. Even if France intends to honor its commitment, the international force isn't there yet, and Syria and Iran are trying to re-supply Hezbollah in southern Lebanon! If I was Israel, I'd do the same damn thing they did. They're not "dishonoring" anything...  they agreed to stop fighting only if the threat was removed; clearly it hasn't been yet, since France and the UN can't seem to get their shit together.
Ron: "I am lazy."

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 09:23:21 AM »
The whole reason Israel went to war was to disarm and disband Hezbollah, an organization camped on their border and bent on their destruction.  They needed to remove the threat. They made it very clear that the only way they would stop the war or agree to a cease-fire is if that end-goal was met.  Supposedly, the cease-fire was to have an international force controlling southern Lebanon to remove the threat. France was supposed to lead the 15,000-strong UN force, yet recently announced they would be providing only 500 troops. Even if France intends to honor its commitment, the international force isn't there yet, and Syria and Iran are trying to re-supply Hezbollah in southern Lebanon! If I was Israel, I'd do the same damn thing they did. They're not "dishonoring" anything...  they agreed to stop fighting if the threat was removed; clearly it hasn't been yet, since France and the UN can't seem to get their shit together.

We can try and justify this shit until the cows come home but the fact remains:  ISRAEL BROKE THE CEASE FIRE!

Threat my ass....  whats the cost to rebuild lebanon?  The damage to it's infrstucture and aggriculture and homes?  Compare that to what israel has lost.  Israel has an army well supplied.....hez does not.....They aren't allowed to defend them selves?  Fucking double standards bitches.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 09:26:03 AM »
Also note:

The UN conscripted "peace keepers" from Malayasia and Indonesia who don't even recognise Israel as a state.

The UN itself recognises Israel as a state so why the fuck are they employing small dicked Malayasians and Indos?

The UN is one big fat fucking joke. Sort out Sudan first, then it might gain some credability, until then, it's a joke of a organisation.

P.S. kofi annan and his son are fucking con-men. >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 09:26:58 AM »
We can try and justify this shit until the cows come home but the fact remains:  ISRAEL BROKE THE CEASE FIRE!

And for the reasons I stated above, they were justified in doing so, and in their place I'd do the exact same thing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 09:33:44 AM »
I agree with Goat Boy.  Israel is surrounded by people who want to destroy them.  Yes they broke a cease fire, but they did so to protect themselves.  This is the same country with an epidemic of suicide bombers murdering women and children on a regular basis.  I don't blame them one bit for doing whatever they believe is necessary to protect themselves.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »
I agree with Goat Boy.  Israel is surrounded by people who want to destroy them.  Yes they broke a cease fire, but they did so to protect themselves.  This is the same country with an epidemic of suicide bombers murdering women and children on a regular basis.  I don't blame them one bit for doing whatever they believe is necessary to protect themselves.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!! How about I fly to Hawaii and shoot your ass? I can justify it by saying I was protecting myself. Afterall, your country borders on mine, ...and who is to say such friggin ignorance isn't contagious!  >:(

w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »
WAKE THE f**k UP!!!! How about I fly to Hawaii and shoot your ass? I can justify it by saying I was protecting myself. Afterall, your country borders on mine, ...and who is to say such friggin ignorance isn't contagious!  >:(

Translation
"Whine whine whine... I'm a liberal! Flower power! I'm always right! Canada rulez! Whine whine! I'm a black candian feminist! I'm a dyke! Whine whine whine! Wanna buy some strawberry flavoured L-Arginine?" - jaguarenterprises
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 09:57:12 AM »
Are we to assume Israel isn;t trying to rearm themselves? 

A cease fire is an agreement by both sides to stop.  Israel broke it.  It doesn't matter if you'd do the same....  you'd have broke you word.  If hez was that dangerous...  and they are....  they'd broke it first.

This to me speaks of Israel as the aggressor.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 09:59:17 AM »

A cease fire is an agreement by both sides to stop.  Israel broke it.  It doesn't matter if you'd do the same....  you'd have broke you word.  If hez was that dangerous...  and they are....  they'd broke it first.

This to me speaks of Israel as the aggressor.

You're wrong libby.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 10:00:06 AM »
WAKE THE f**k UP!!!! How about I fly to Hawaii and shoot your ass? I can justify it by saying I was protecting myself. Afterall, your country borders on mine, ...and who is to say such friggin ignorance isn't contagious!  >:(

I don't think there are many Hawaiians setting off bombs on the streets of Toronto and spending all their waking hours figuring out how to set off more.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 10:02:54 AM »
I don't think there are many Hawaiians setting off bombs on the streets of Toronto and spending all their waking hours figuring out how to set off more.  ::)

Lucky I kept scrolling down.  :)  I completely agree. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »

The problem is, you're viewing Hezbollah on an equal basis to Israel. They're not. Israel is a sovereign state, recognized by most non-Muslim countries.  Hezbollah is a small criminal organization which is recognized by no one.

This isn't "country vs. country", it's "cops vs. criminals".  The cops have a right to re-arm, the criminals don't.

A cease fire is an agreement by both sides to stop.  Israel broke it.  It doesn't matter if you'd do the same....  you'd have broke you word.

No one is arguing that Israel broke the cease-fire, but they didn't break their word, since they agreed to stop ONLY if an international force takes control and hezbollah is disarmed.  Clearly that hasn't happened.  What the hell are they supposed to do, sit back and let Iran send Hezbollah a couple thousand more rockets to shoot at Israeli cities?  ::)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 10:17:07 AM »
I thought I had read this......Hezbollah actually broke the cease fire first

"Just hours after the start of a U.N. cease-fire, Hezbollah guerillas fired at least 10 Katyusha rockets into southern Lebanon early Tuesday, the army said. None of them reached Israel and no injuries were reported. Hezbollah has said it will attack Israeli forces in southern Lebanon despite the truce."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/world/main1890550.shtml

R

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »
You're wrong libby.

Yeah what ever.....but i'm not still living in the early 1800's when britain was significant.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 10:21:17 AM »
Yeah what ever.....but i'm not still living in the early 1800's when britain was significant.

???

What media outlet are we communicating on? The WWW? Developed by and Englishman? Say it isn't so!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 10:22:55 AM »
I thought I had read this......Hezbollah actually broke the cease fire first

"Just hours after the start of a U.N. cease-fire, Hezbollah guerillas fired at least 10 Katyusha rockets into southern Lebanon early Tuesday, the army said. None of them reached Israel and no injuries were reported. Hezbollah has said it will attack Israeli forces in southern Lebanon despite the truce."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/world/main1890550.shtml

Aww shit! What do you say to this Ozmo and Jag? I bet now it's Hezbollah you believe it's justified! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »
That was what?  5 days ago?  this happened afterwards.  when peace was days old.

Are you going to spout off all the English inventions and accomplishments now?

You should bring up "lend lease saves england's ass" and say England invented Lend lease.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 10:30:55 AM »
???

What media outlet are we communicating on? The WWW? Developed by and Englishman? Say it isn't so!

everyone knows al gore invented the internet.  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 10:45:36 AM »
That was what?  5 days ago?  this happened afterwards.  when peace was days old.

You should bring up "lend lease saves england's ass" and say England invented Lend lease.

wtf? ??? m-e-l-t-d-o-w-n
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 10:51:50 AM »

What has English accomplishments or the Lend Lease Act got to do with the current situation between Israel and Hezbollah?  :-\

Interesting debating technique...  attacking your opponent instead of logically refuting his argument.   I'll have to try that sometime.  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 11:41:36 AM »
It has nothing to do with it.

When he called me "libby"  i viewed that as an attack.  So i brought up the thing he loves to pipe off about the most:  England.

But back to the issue:

THEY BROKE THE CEASE FIRE.  They wen back on their word.  They are the aggressor now.