Author Topic: Halo/Bulking  (Read 2634 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Halo/Bulking
« on: August 19, 2006, 11:26:44 PM »
Of those of you who use halo, how many of you use it in a bulking cycle? I've never really considered it for a bulker until recently, but I'm thinking of adding it in next go around. Obviously I want the halo for the added strength and added aggression, but also as a way to kick a cycle off. For those who are newer to this board I don't like things like dbol or a-bombs because it tends to make me very lethargic and it tends to bloat me more then the average person, to the point that it is very uncomfortable, so I just stay away from those things. It will be a little while before my next cycle since I just came off one a few wks ago, so right now I'm just planning.

Any thoughts?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Halo/Bulking
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 09:03:12 AM »
I'd also like to hear peoples thoughts on this. I've never taken Halo but was thinking about getting some. Although I think I want to use it a little differently then Arnold. I'd like to take it once a week about three hours before training legs (for the strength & aggression factor - I'm also trying to build them up because they've always sucked).

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 01:55:47 PM »
i'd stay away untill you "need" it for a show....stay away from orals as much as you can
ANIMAL

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »
id say it would work fine- you are not going to get any more size off of the halo so it would not work well as a solo bulker but since your using at least two other injects id say it would work perfect for adding strength and aggression-plus you will not feel all tired and lazy like on dbol or anadrol. id only use it for 3-4 weeks though-  as for using it once a week before training legs- id say thats not the best idea- you just dont take a halo tab and feel it right off the bat- they work better if they build up in your system for a bit- take 30mg halo along with your other drugs everyday for 3-4 weeks- regardless if your bulking or shredding they will still give you added strength and stamina and aggression- id say go for it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 03:14:37 AM »
id say it would work fine- you are not going to get any more size off of the halo so it would not work well as a solo bulker but since your using at least two other injects id say it would work perfect for adding strength and aggression-plus you will not feel all tired and lazy like on dbol or anadrol. id only use it for 3-4 weeks though-  as for using it once a week before training legs- id say thats not the best idea- you just dont take a halo tab and feel it right off the bat- they work better if they build up in your system for a bit- take 30mg halo along with your other drugs everyday for 3-4 weeks- regardless if your bulking or shredding they will still give you added strength and stamina and aggression- id say go for it.

Thanks. I've known a couple people who've used it once a week while training a weak body part. Like I said I've never used Halo & therefor don't know much about it.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 04:16:29 AM »
I know someone on it, and he uses it before every workout for agression, plus he swears it helps him lean out.
That stuff is kind of expensive.
I saw IP has 20 mg tabs for $4 rach.
Is that price high on them ?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 05:35:51 AM »
I've seen them for about $2 for a 10mg tablet.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 06:34:04 AM »
i've noticed a hard look and feel when taking it for an extended period of time. it will "make" you aggressive and moody. i take 40mg a day split into two doses for about 4 weeks leading up to a lifting meet. it helps with intensity in the gym and aggression, which is always good.

i think it's a great addition to any cycle, bulker or cutter...you will get very rapid strength gains if you use it at the beginning of a cycle.

i always take it everyday, i get better results that way instead of only using it on training days...very expensive, i get 100 - 10mg tabs for about $150 from an UG lab.

8)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 08:54:48 AM »
i'd stay away untill you "need" it for a show....stay away from orals as much as you can

Wisdom spoken . . .
1 life 1 liver

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 09:05:53 AM »
Wisdom spoken . . .

I also would stay away from the oral until you need it.  Instead of the halo, why not use test prop to jump start it.  Run it until your test ester kicks in.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 09:08:34 AM »
I also would stay away from the oral until you need it.  Instead of the halo, why not use test prop to jump start it.  Run it until your test ester kicks in.

YES! exactly . . . . . . .
why burn holes in your liver
for a couple of pounds??
1 life 1 liver

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 11:11:10 AM »
YES! exactly . . . . . . .
why burn holes in your liver
for a couple of pounds??

3-4 weeks of halotestin use is not going to burn a whole in your liver- I do not see how its anymore toxic than anadrol- as long as you get your liver monitored I do not see any problem- if you use halo for prolonged periods then you are likely to have some liver trouble.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 07:25:41 PM »
3-4 weeks of halotestin use is not going to burn a whole in your liver- I do not see how its anymore toxic than anadrol- as long as you get your liver monitored I do not see any problem- if you use halo for prolonged periods then you are likely to have some liver trouble.

f i g u r e - o f - s p e a c h  man . . .

I WOULD NOT DO THAT ONE EITHER. Thank you very much . . .

I'll stick will stick with safer oils, Hgh and basic AA orals.
I don't need to put Halo or AD in my body, thank you.

Knock yourself (liver) out - by all means

I will reserve stress on my liver, for other things
like environmental exposure, prescription meds.

Call me a fit wuss . . .
1 life 1 liver

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 11:44:23 PM »
id say the live toxicity issue with orals is over-exagerated- guys back in the day ran heavy orals without breaks with minimal side-effects- plus as long as you keep the orals under 6 weeks you will be fine- unless you aredrinking or using other recs all will be good- the liver will self heal itself in no time-

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2006, 06:44:04 AM »
id say the live toxicity issue with orals is over-exagerated- guys back in the day ran heavy orals without breaks with minimal side-effects- plus as long as you keep the orals under 6 weeks you will be fine- unless you aredrinking or using other recs all will be good- the liver will self heal itself in no time-

Very exagerated...

i know guys who have taken halo or Drol for 6 months at a time in very high doses...many old school guys took Dbol for years on end.

the 6 week rule for orals is just for precaution...

i've taken halo for 6 weeks straight and my liver values stayed the same...

8)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 07:01:42 AM »
Very exagerated...

i know guys who have taken halo or Drol for 6 months at a time in very high doses...many old school guys took Dbol for years on end.

the 6 week rule for orals is just for precaution...

i've taken halo for 6 weeks straight and my liver values stayed the same...

8)

I would agree that toxicity of orals is over-hyped.  I know top level competitors who run really high drol doses for months on end.  I just think test prop is a better choice for a jump start to a cycle.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 07:21:12 AM »

I have to agree with you my friend.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 08:04:42 AM »
I would agree that toxicity of orals is over-hyped.  I know top level competitors who run really high drol doses for months on end.  I just think test prop is a better choice for a jump start to a cycle.

No arguement there...that is why i like sust.

8)

Joechef

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 10:54:26 PM »
 i luv my stenox during a bulking cycle,,,4bux  for 20tabs  5mgs only though,,,