Author Topic: last pics of myself  (Read 10631 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
last pics of myself
« on: August 20, 2006, 09:16:07 AM »
before i start, i know:

monster 10 inchs neck
monster 12 inch arms
monster non existant legs
monster abdominals

and so on... ;D

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
Re: last pics of myself
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 09:46:53 AM »
keep up the good work, prob bigger than 95 percent of the people on this site

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 10:00:48 AM »
synthol
$

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 10:05:09 AM »
how old are you?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 10:15:02 AM »
how old are you?

Im suspicious that he may be 34yrs old and those guns measure 17.5 inches.......
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 10:47:51 AM »
YOU'RE SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE GUY IN THE PICTURES THAT WE USE TO INSULT SARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H CLASSIC!!

But hey don't worry you look 10 times better than him anyways.

PS: YEAH I KNOW ITS YOU SARCASM!
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 11:12:18 AM »
he looks good!!

You dont think so Alexx?  ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 11:13:40 AM »
he looks good!!

You dont think so Alexx?  ???

Yeah he has a good physique. Maybe one day he will work up the nerve to post these pics under his infamous account.
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 11:16:05 AM »
Yeah he has a good physique. Maybe one day he will work up the nerve to post these pics under his infamous account.

Hmm. It might be Sarcasm...if it is, he has nothing to be ashamed of... ???

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »
i wish i was geneticlly gifted with your biceps! DAMN YOU ! >:(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 11:42:11 AM »
i am NOT sarcasm!!!!!!  :(

Yeah actually my bad. Now that I see the animations I know there is no way that is sarcasm because he is computer illiterite. Props on your physique!
just push some weight!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 12:16:44 PM »
Hey France fucker...how are you doing...haven't seen you in a while..whats up?
Oh and you need to train your triceps as soon as possible because your biceps overpower your triceps. Do you have triceps?... ;)
?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 12:38:07 PM »
well, its hard to build decent triceps when u dont have acces to a gym. i still only train at home with a bench, barbells and dumbells, and thats it; so i cant build legs or certains other muscular groups.

in fact if i had an access to a machine for dips, or cable triceps extension machine, it would be far more easier. all i can do at home with my bench is Incline/flat Barbell Triceps Extension ...i cant really CONCENTRATE /work on my triceps with all the focus i would wish.

dont be fooled by the photographs, im not big at all, im very small, im just a typical ectomorph with absolutely no "gifts" at all...
i am 70/71 kilos and 1m78 tall...it's funny to see people say so many positive things about my body, it makes me understand that my work is paying. Most people are scared /pissed/jealous when they see me in a shirt/tshirt at work etc , its cool to show myself to people who can really apreciate and understand the work behind it.

if you look closely at some pictures, u can see that my wristles are very thin, well, just think that my whole arms were almost as thin before i started weight lifting 6 years ago!
Thats where im coming from. IN the eye of most people im still not impressive, especialy covered with clothes, but i do know from where i come and what i should be looking like if i hadnt defied nature and what it wanted me to be: a fucking bone bag.

But i dont care tha tmuch nowadays, about what peopel may think etc, now i know 99% of people are jealous, envious, so what? after some times most of em come toward me and start asking me how i became like this etc, in fact they wish they could look like me. if i dont need recognition from people who have no clue about weight lifting anymore, i still enjoy comments from people who know what im talking about whn it comes to lifting weights!

Your humbleness is refreshing.

You can do many things with a barbell. Thats even better than cable and machines and the such.

Close grip benches -flat and incline
tricep extensions -flat, incline and overhead
rear barbell kickbacks

Go heavy while keeping good from and squeeze the muscle.

As for legs: squats, front squats and free weight hacksquats (where you hold the wight behind your ass)

for hams you could do them by pulling your hole body up while your legs are strapped on something. Still leg deads.

calve raises and the such can still be done.

You think you are at a disadvantage but that is quite the opposite since freeweights and concentration is the perfect conbination for an awesome workout.

just push some weight!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2006, 12:38:27 PM »
Well ...you did good for yourself then... ;)
You have to do some triceps exercises with the dumbells you said you've got.
You can do kick back with a dumbell and believe me...they are intense if done correctly. That exercise will give you some great pumps  on the inner triceps head. Why don't you buy a book with exercises in them? Just to give you some ideas you know?....
?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 01:20:13 AM »
close grip bench press
rear bench dips
french press (standing or seated)
dumbell french press (standing or seated)
fixed bar extensions (the best!)
close grip push ups
DB kickbacks

You have no excuse for weak triceps. I trained at home for months and had no trouble at all.

Anyway, you have a great upper body but you need to get to a gym and train those legs!
~

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 11:31:28 AM »
look great man,keep up the good work
R

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 11:51:25 AM »
thanks for the advices, ill do researches on it!

Come to think about it, I don't think it's easy to find any info on fixed bar extensions. VERY underrated exercise! It's basically a bodyweight french press. You can use any sturdy flat surface. Here's how it's done.

With your toes a few feet away from the side of your weight bench, grip the edge of the bench and keep your body in a straight line and arms extended. Then, moving only your forearms, lower your body until your head is below the bench and your triceps stretch. Then use your triceps to extend your arms back up to the starting position (try not to lock out to keep constant tension on tris).

This exercise, I have to say, is one of the best for triceps. I might go as far as to say that it's better than CGBP and french presses. Going to failure, you'll feel a burn in both your front delts and chest, even abs.

For you in a gym you can make use of the smith machine by doing fixed bar extensions from there, taking advantage of the heightening and lowering feature of the bar to add or remove resistance.
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 12:52:11 PM »
fecesinurface, you don't look any different than the last time you posted pics.  Infact you look a little less muscular :-\  Feces left denouncing getbig members as children of satan because fags post here.   Unless you follow the rumor that this is sarcasm, then I guess he only melted down under his feces account. :P

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=29547.msg685982#msg685982

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 09:49:21 AM »
FYI to all:  finyourface is not Sarcasm.  This I do know.
:D Weee

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 10:15:05 AM »
FYI to all:  finyourface is not Sarcasm.  This I do know.
Yes everybody knows that, well except for Alexxx maybe ;D  finurface is fecesinurface is not Sarcasm... Fecesinurface just pm'd me pissed off that I posted his pictures... I'm to respect that he doesn't want his face shown ::)  You know, his face that is shown HERE:  8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 10:16:19 AM »
Feces, what happened man, long layoff from the Gym???  To many fags there for you??? Creatures of Satan as you put it  :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 11:10:09 AM »
Although finyourface (aka fecesinyourface) has a full photo, face included picture on the members picture thread Berserker, he has asked you not to post his facial pic on this thread.  Can you please offer him that courtesy.  I know you are good like that.  ;)  If anyone want's to see what he looks like, I am sure they know where they can find it.

Thanks Berserker.  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 12:16:27 PM »
whats wrong with this guy? whats his problem with someone he dont even know?

are you sure you re not the gay one here berseker?

whats wrong with some people? can you believe the guy seeked for old post of myself to find pictures of me with my head not covered to piss me of? why? he thinks i am sarcasm ? why? then insult me, saying crap, gay etc ???? with total impunity.

i thought this website was about people who undeerstand fellow weight lifters, and here is what i get?

i'm not going to post anything else  here any more, this is not worth it.

excuse my english im in quebec.

He said you were "NOT" sarcasm, fin.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 02:25:50 PM »
First of all, I never said he was Sarcasm to begin with.  I just pointed out that he left the board noting getbig was full of "Creatures of Satan" as he put it becauce "fags" are allowed to post here.  Fine, whatever, but why has he come back?  Fags still post here don't they?  Second, I didn't post his pics and mearly pointed out that he appears to have lost some gains from his previous posted images.  Feces accused me of posting his old pics.  Well how fucking dumb is that.... He's the one who posted the older pics, not me.  He doesn't have any special rights for people not to compare the old pics he posted with the new pics so no Cheri, I didn't do anything wrong in pointing out his older pics.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 02:33:42 PM »
whats wrong with this guy? whats his problem with someone he dont even know?

are you sure you re not the gay one here berseker?

whats wrong with some people? can you believe the guy seeked for old post of myself to find pictures of me with my head not covered to piss me of? why? he thinks i am sarcasm ? why? then insult me, saying crap, gay etc ???? with total impunity.

i thought this website was about people who undeerstand fellow weight lifters, and here is what i get?

i'm not going to post anything else  here any more, this is not worth it.

excuse my english im in quebec.

Goddang man you are stupid... Get a clue, I didn't seek out shit... Your pics are in a 3 page sticky at the top of this forum.   ::) Hard to miss...  Don't post anymore here, I don't give a shit, isn't that what you already said anyway??? Yes it is!  After you had a meltdown over gays posting on getbig you said, "Over and out friggin creatures of satan" and that was it from you till now.