Author Topic: Question for L. Priest  (Read 4544 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Question for L. Priest
« on: August 20, 2006, 10:03:20 AM »
When you retire from competing, what kind of shape do you plan on staying in?  I know you like to eat, are you gonna get 'fat and happy' or stay lean?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Question for L. Priest
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 10:05:55 AM »
When you retire from competing, what kind of shape do you plan on staying in?  I know you like to eat, are you gonna get 'fat and happy' or stay lean?

You Mean pull a Shawn?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 10:07:30 AM »
like this:

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 10:10:39 AM »
I don't really know to tell you the truth and i really don't care.I will just be happy doing whatever it is.People will say fuck look at him that was Lee Priest.Oh yes the good old days.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 10:16:09 AM »

Lesson to be learned:
DON"T FOLLOW FLEX's  H.U.G.E. mass-gaining program...lol  ::)
Somone must have type-o'd the article and replaced all the lean meats with the words "6 piece KFC combo"
honest mistake.... :P

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 10:22:49 AM »
I don't really know to tell you the truth and i really don't care.I will just be happy doing whatever it is.People will say f**k look at him that was Lee Priest.Oh yes the good old days.

who cares, when you retire from any occupation it means you are retired--yeah I guess LT or Joe Montana should still be knocking heads since they were in the NFL too huh??

a retiree is just that...a retiree
Retirement is the status of a worker who has stopped working. A person may also semi-retire and keep some sort of job, although usually out of choice rather than necessity. This usually happens upon reaching a determined age, when physical conditions don't allow the person to work any more (by illness or accident), or even for personal choice (usually in the presence of an adequate pension or personal savings). The retirement with a pension is considered a right of the worker in many societies, and hard ideological, social, cultural and political battles have been fought over whether this is a right or not. In many western countries this right is mentioned in national constitutions.

your bank account will answer to all the wankers who still live in their mom's basements

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 05:58:56 PM »
your bank account will answer to all the wankers who still live in their mom's basements
haha! True.
bodybuildersreality.com

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 01:57:05 PM »

Lesson to be learned:
DON"T FOLLOW FLEX's  H.U.G.E. mass-gaining program...lol  ::)
Somone must have type-o'd the article and replaced all the lean meats with the words "6 piece KFC combo"
honest mistake.... :P
The funny part is everyone made fun of Lee Priest in that pic above, but when he got in shape and won the San Fransisco Grand Prix and the Australian Grand Prix no one had nothing to say.

PB

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 03:32:23 PM »
The funny part is everyone made fun of Lee Priest in that pic above, but when he got in shape and won the San Fransisco Grand Prix and the Australian Grand Prix no one had nothing to say.

PB

That's because people don;t walk in his shoes...they dont know how fast he can turn around. Props to lee for pulling it off. Other bloated pigs can't quite get ripped as easily, so theyre jealous but Lee works every ounce of KFC off, and comes out on top!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 03:40:37 PM »
I gotta get some KFC  :P
bodybuildersreality.com

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 03:54:23 PM »
I gotta get some KFC  :P

I second that...
then i'd jump over the counter at dairy queen, knock the bitch behind the counter out, and get right undet the nozzel of the soft-ice creme machine and chug about 20 gallons!

something like this!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 03:58:28 PM »
HAHAHA they'll charge you like 450$ for their ridicolously overpriced icecream. don't know how DQ is where your from but here a small cone is like 3.50.
bodybuildersreality.com

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 04:04:04 PM »
HAHAHA they'll charge you like 450$ for their ridicolously overpriced icecream. don't know how DQ is where your from but here a small cone is like 3.50.

I don't thin you understand...i said "KNOCK THE BITCH OUT" she won't be in any functional mental state, thus ridding the issue of being charged for the ice-creme! ;)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 04:09:05 PM »
I don't thin you understand...i said "KNOCK THE BITCH OUT" she won't be in any functional mental state, thus ridding the issue of being charged for the ice-creme! ;)
haha oh ok gotchya buddy ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 04:10:43 PM »
i still can't stop laughing thinkin of the scenario... ;D