Author Topic: syringe question  (Read 2596 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
syringe question
« on: August 20, 2006, 03:02:36 PM »
hey guys I looked around for syringes with the interchangeable heads and the smallest I can find is 5cc.  I looked on Getpinz and some other site too, I want something I can change after I draw with (that is how its done right?) and I found Terumo needles 22g x 1.5" which is what I want but 5 cc seems too big to use every time.  Help please, thanks!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: syringe question
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 04:36:42 PM »
Getpinz has 3cc Terumo and all there needles screw on to the syringe. I use 20ga to draw and 23 and 25ga to stick, they all screw on to the barrel.
U

trig

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:08:15 AM »
ok, excuse my ignorance. I am getting ready to run my first test cycle and thought I had everything worked out, I was just planning on ordering enough to toss em after each use. What's the benefit of switching pins after drawing? Is it just to keep the entry point in the vial as small as possible?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 02:43:43 AM »
What's the benefit of switching pins after drawing?

To keep the needle sharp. This way when you stick yourself it goes in without any problems. 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 02:04:28 PM »
ok, excuse my ignorance. I am getting ready to run my first test cycle and thought I had everything worked out, I was just planning on ordering enough to toss em after each use. What's the benefit of switching pins after drawing? Is it just to keep the entry point in the vial as small as possible?

trig...along with your pin order, include an 18gauge needle (needle only). youll only need one.

then draw with the 18gauge needle every time....switch needles and inject. that way you have a fresh pin going into your ass cheek everytime.

good luck

trig

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 08:38:36 PM »
Thanks for the info, I had not seen that mentioned before. I guess you learn quick trying to inject with dull needles though...

Dball

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 08:02:14 AM »
i get 3cc syringes and screw on pins at walgreens.  they dont ask any questions.  you can find pictures on the web of pins under a microscope after they have gone through only the rubber vial, and they are pretty messed up compared to brand new.  always swich your pins out.

BigPopa

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 05:22:58 PM »
Go to calvet supply.  They have what you are looking for and they are the cheapest as well.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 08:52:13 PM »
go to a farm store in your town they have them too. thats were i get all mine....

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 01:59:26 AM »
hey zeek i would of never thought from going to the usual 23g tip to 22g tip( cause that was what was on hand at the moment ) would be a drastic change its like fuckin spearin myself

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 07:09:06 AM »
LOL its not that bad. ;D