Author Topic: Oregon Labs. Anyone heard of them or used thier products?  (Read 7722 times)

weldr911

• Getbig II
Oregon Labs. Anyone heard of them or used thier products?
« on: August 20, 2006, 06:04:09 PM »
I was looking for an online source to purchaes some "real gear" and came across a website that handles "Oregon Labs" products. I've never heard of them, (But that isn't saying much). They make their products so good and their prices are'nt bad. I don't really know where to look to find what I'm looking for and I don't want to get put in "time out" or get banned from this site for asking, so I'm kinda fumbling around. So I was wondering if some of the guys that have some knowledge of "gear" could tell me if they have ever heard of "Oregon Labs" and if they have ever used their products. I've been burned so many times on products that promised steroid "LIKE" results and I don't want to go thru that crap again. So I was hoping maybe some of yall could save me some headaches. Any feed back will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Oregon Labs. Anyone heard of them or used thier products?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 06:11:11 PM »
Your gonna need to try,

Outlawmuscle.com
Offshorebodybuilding.com
Anabolicboard.com
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 06:47:58 PM »
Did you get my message White? I'm new to actually being active on the forum, I usually just sit back and read what yall talk about. And thanks for the reply "udeluz". Alraedy been to those sites. Didn't find much help there either. Unless I'm just blind and didn't see what I was looking for.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 06:56:18 PM »
U

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 07:14:41 PM »
Damn. LOL!!
Thats embarrassing. I went back to the site that you listed in your reply Udeluz, this time I saw it. Guess I was just over anxious the first time. Thanx.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 07:31:50 PM »
they have good products

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 06:54:16 AM »
I've never used their gear but I've only heard good things about them.

Dball

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 08:32:01 AM »
do you mean organon labs?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »
I was looking for an online source to purchaes some "real gear" and came across a website that handles "Oregon Labs" products. I've never heard of them, (But that isn't saying much). They make their products so good and their prices are'nt bad. I don't really know where to look to find what I'm looking for and I don't want to get put in "time out" or get banned from this site for asking, so I'm kinda fumbling around. So I was wondering if some of the guys that have some knowledge of "gear" could tell me if they have ever heard of "Oregon Labs" and if they have ever used their products. I've been burned so many times on products that promised steroid "LIKE" results and I don't want to go thru that crap again. So I was hoping maybe some of yall could save me some headaches. Any feed back will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.
"Oregon" or "Organon"?????

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 10:31:30 AM »
oregon ,
w

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 06:26:52 PM »
Yes, Oregons Lab. Not Organon.
Thanks for the replies, guys, but somebody looked at the website that I sent them, that carries the Oregons Labs products and he said it was not the real "gear", and they do not carry injectables, which they don't.
So I'm thinking that he is right, that it is crap. Everybody I've asked said it's not the real stuff, so I think I'm going to try some where else. I don't want steroid "like" results again. I want STEROID results!!