Author Topic: UFC Big Announcement will be...  (Read 2323 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
UFC Big Announcement will be...
« on: August 20, 2006, 06:37:30 PM »
Tito vs Dana White in a boxing match!  Mark my words this is going down!!!

Big Freak

• Getbig II
Re: UFC Big Announcement will be...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 06:39:21 PM »
its a "sparring" match

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 06:45:55 PM »
Dana is talking mad sh*t that he will take Tito out!  Underground sources say he's hard at work!  Of course we'll have to wait and see.

Big Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
haha you know, it was in his last signed contract that he was going to get a fight with dana. ;D.....Guess he wouldnt sign otherwise...it would be hilarious if Tito actually would fight..and not just sparr....

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 07:04:49 PM »
LOL!  hahahaha...that sad thing is that it will happen with no media and it will be all hear say as to what went down.  Seriously, Dana has been sparing and is preparing to get down. 

Big Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »
hope tito whipes some sense in to that man..then maybe he can respect the fighters more....He is too involved in fuckin everything UFC..I would pay good money to see him get an asswhop. damn Iam drunk ....seee ya...gotta hit the sack

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 06:22:54 AM »
hope tito whipes some sense in to that man..then maybe he can respect the fighters more....He is too involved in fuckin everything UFC..I would pay good money to see him get an asswhop. damn Iam drunk ....seee ya...gotta hit the sack

LOL!!!!!!!  How's your hangover? ;D ;D ;D

Big Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 09:23:33 PM »
Thanks for your concern big. ;D Actually I tride to cure it with some more poison..ended up at the hospital :-\..shit I felt like a 14 year old girl. probably looked like one too. Its not easy spliting upp with your girl after 5 years :'(..Last night of drunkness,tomorrow Iam over here... :)..still hope tito whipes that muthas ass

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 05:45:30 AM »
Thanks for your concern big. ;D Actually I tride to cure it with some more poison..ended up at the hospital :-\..shit I felt like a 14 year old girl. probably looked like one too. Its not easy spliting upp with your girl after 5 years :'(..Last night of drunkness,tomorrow Iam over here... :)..still hope tito whipes that muthas ass

Righton Big Freak.  Sorry to hear about the ordeal, things like that will only make you tougher!  "Pain is weakness leaving the body" or something like that I heard on a movie ;D.  On a real note, I always look at things like this.  Tommorow is always a new day no matter how you cut it...Have a good one... ;) ;) ;)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 03:16:29 PM »
BIG FREAK-

none of my business just read your post sorry to hear about the split brother..... I'm getting ready to go thru a divorce myself. Not sure if your a believer in god but if so, Just remember "god never gives you anything you can't handle" p.s. iv'e learned instead of drinking and feeling like shit i spent 100 dollars on a stand for my heavy bag. I dont have the hangover, and i actually work in some cardio.. also its feels good to hit shit when your just in that mood.. good luck buddy hope all goes well keep your chin up...

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 06:46:06 PM »
BJ!