Author Topic: It's getting closer......  (Read 2512 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: It's getting closer......
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 12:44:22 PM »
I see no one wants to address this.........why?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:48:24 PM »
I'm busy with your buddy tyrohny right now.   ;D

However it's a poor connection you are making.  Countries run exercises and do missle tests all the time.  It's a way to rattle your saber.   In the mists of all this turmol in the middle east it's the appropiate thing for Iran to do.  Doesn't mean much unless they start chucking missles at Israel.  If they do all hell will break lose for them and they know that. 

I don't see them being that stupid yet.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 12:48:40 PM »
I see no one wants to address this.........why?
arent ya christian.y so concerned about jews??

america giving arms to the jews..so why is it s bad if iraq gives weapons to the muslims eh? :-\

o yeah..hezbulah is a terrorist..well dahlin..travel outside the US and see how many nonmuslims actualy believe that :-\

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 12:49:38 PM »
I'm busy with your buddy tyrohny right now.   ;D

However it's a poor connection you are making.  Countries run exercises and do missle tests all the time.  It's a way to rattle your saber.   In the mists of all this turmol in the middle east it's the appropiate thing for Iran to do.  Doesn't mean much unless they start chucking missles at Israel.  If they do all hell will break lose for them and they know that. 

I don't see them being that stupid yet.

didn't ya kno.this thread ws started so someone could come and agree with muslims and the terrorist connection... :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 12:50:23 PM »
n oh..for christians..seemingly..p ro jewish is AT LEAST anti muslim.and thats all that counts ;)
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 07:22:12 PM »
give me a break toxic...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 07:26:48 PM »
give me a break toxic...

NO...  i'm not...i'm gonna keep working as hard as intense...

wonder why noone finds him annoying?
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 07:48:12 PM »
didn't ya kno.this thread ws started so someone could come and agree with muslims and the terrorist connection... :)

Don't you see where this is going?

I would bet you do....

Libs are terrorist.  That's whrere this is going.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 08:42:30 PM »
a year ago, I would have led the war charge to take out Iran before they picked on Israel.

At this point, it just seems like the US wan't to start fights with everyone out there.

What in the world does Iran have to gain by attacking the US? Nothing but suicide.  The old rallying cry that "They hate our freedoms" is starting to get old.

I am so disgusted by politics these days.  Look at the 9/11 chain of events. Whatever you believe about the twin towers or pentagon, only a fool would look at the blueprints of WTC7 and believe that a symmetrical collapse in 6.2 seconds was normal from small isolated fires.

If WTC was brought down by pre-positioned explosives, then it shows that the govt knew 911 was coming.  Then we realize that they let it happen to move into Afghan/Iraq, and to gain more control over America. And, they let Americans die.

Iraq is a mess.  We're hated worldwide.  There are 3000 dead on 911 and nearly that in Iraq now.  For what?  To liberate them? 100 Iraqis die every day and they're way more scared of the terrorists on their streets than they ever were of sadaam. 

I'm sick of politics, I'm sick of watching the news, it's just insulting to our intelligence.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 08:45:45 PM »
Don't you see where this is going?

I would bet you do....

Libs are terrorist.  That's whrere this is going.   ;D

C'mon, Libs arn't terrorists............th ey just defend them!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 08:46:48 PM »
NO...  i'm not...i'm gonna keep working as hard as intense...

wonder why noone finds him annoying?

I really don't have to work that hard....the Libs just make it easy :P!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »
Hey 240,
To coin a phrase from Bill Clinton, "...we feel your pain."

Waking up to the reality has got to be disillusioning, ...but now is the time to turn lemons into lemonade.
What are YOU as an American going to do about it? What kind of a country or a legacy are you going to leave for your child?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2006, 12:50:44 AM »
I'm going to spread the word, like millions of others are doing. 

I'm going to vote and campaign for those candidates which are running on a 911 platform (step 1 - discover truth of what happened that day.  step 2- find those truly responsible).

I don't know what else.  Obviously there are some people out there who want to get violent, and America's gun rights ensure that option is always on the table.  But I think in order for our country to survive, it has to be a slow political process.  And once the media gets onboard (or it becomes the ONLY topic on the web), I think politicians will flipflop and everyone will run as a 911 investigation candidate.

i don't think those responsible will ever do time.  but that doesn't matter - if the country KNOWS - then it'll never happen again, and the population will demand more honest leaders and there will be accountability again.