Author Topic: White mouth foam  (Read 6603 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
White mouth foam
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:55:58 PM »
Have you ever been talking to someone and they're talking so fast and so much that some white foam develops on their lips and the more they talk, the whiter it gets and then it starts to get sticky and pull like taffy as their mouth opens and closes...opens and closes............... :P
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: White mouth foam
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:01:45 PM »
Have you ever been talking to someone and they're talking so fast and so much that some white foam develops on their lips and the more they talk, the whiter it gets and then it starts to get sticky and pull like taffy as their mouth opens and closes...opens and closes............... :P

Vince G was trying to score some crack from you, huh?  Just mace him when he gets close to the car window next time.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:06:43 PM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   that's just nasty.

thanks for the visual, STella!   :-X >:(

;) :D

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 01:12:11 PM »

yes I have seen this.  Absolutely revolting  :-X  You would think they would notice the gooey pasty mess  ugghhh
BKS - Guardian of Truth

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 01:18:20 PM »

yeah...my puppy does that all the time

;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:42:32 PM »

Yeah, I have talked to women.  :D
S

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 01:44:14 PM »
Vince G was trying to score some crack from you, huh?  Just mace him when he gets close to the car window next time.

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 01:52:03 PM »

Eeeeeeeek!

STella, you're scaring me!
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 07:19:47 PM »
LOL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 07:29:45 PM »

i'd just call em on it..as in " plez go wash your mouh and brush your teeth and then we might..might talk"...i remember once one of our gas station workers showed up with bad breath...mum went out and bought him mouthwash and a tooth brush..we made him brush his teeth for a week as SOON as he got to work... ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 07:57:55 PM »

You've been watching old SNL shows  :P
:

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2006, 04:27:49 PM »

Thats just nasty when peolpe have that...i always have the urge to go vomit when i see it developing in their mouth corners eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeewwwwwwwwww....
?

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 12:10:18 AM »
i have had to set down my fork before...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 05:35:23 AM »
its dehydration. basically thick saliva. nasty like

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 05:53:09 AM »
its dehydration. basically thick saliva. nasty like

...either that or rabies.  :-X
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 06:04:07 AM »

Guys don't get that stuff around their mouths.

Hope this heps.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 06:28:49 AM »
When you talk to someone with that goo build up you can sometimes catch yourself wiping the corners of your mouth in the off chance you might have the same funk. ;D
X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 08:11:15 AM »

When you talk to someone with that goo build up you can sometimes catch yourself wiping the corners of your mouth in the off chance you might have the same funk. ;D

Exactly!  Usually it seems to be at the sides but his was RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of his lips, stretching and pulling, stretching and pulling....... :P

R

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 09:22:52 AM »
People on Valium seem to always have that little foam on the ends of their mouths.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 11:42:47 AM »
Yup....some chick when I jizzed in her mouth.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 05:00:36 PM »

Exactly!  Usually it seems to be at the sides but his was RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of his lips, stretching and pulling, stretching and pulling....... :P

Ewwwwwww Yuck! Oh Gawd STella, ...you're killing me!  :-X
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 05:16:44 PM »
Ewwwwwww Yuck! Oh Gawd STella, ...you're killing me!  :-X

Anticipating my next poop thread Jag? ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 06:51:11 PM »
hahaha

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 06:38:20 AM »

Thanks for the graphic depiction STella  :)
X