Author Topic: Sugar free soft drink  (Read 2521 times)

1more

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sugar free soft drink
« on: August 22, 2006, 05:01:13 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have recently started cutting and was having only water or protein shakes(with water) to drink. I always thought soft drink contained a huge amount of calories...but have seen cans of that sugar free cola and stuff with less than 5 calories. Surely there has to be something I'm missing??? I wouldn't mind being able to bring it into my very bland cutting diet but I feel there must be a catch.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Sugar free soft drink
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:01:42 AM »
You can still have diet cokes sugar free things here and there but try to get some crystal light or some sugar free tang nad make a gallon of that to drink alot of sugar free mixins wth water out now

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »
These (packets) are pretty good.
:

1more

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 11:12:43 PM »
Yer I'm not from the states and we dont have like a big market for that stuff here. They have like coke zero which has 1.8 calories. Is this stuff still alright?

Cheers

ronian

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »
Go ahead with a few cans a day, there is artificial sweetners and some sodium but other then that it's fine.

Another vote for crystal lite if you can find it where you're at.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 06:52:21 PM »
According to Melvin Anthony (BFTO 2003) Crystal Light eats away your stomach lining.

I enjoy diet caffeine-free colas. No calories. No sugar. No caffeine. Just delicious cola flavour (yeah I buy the generic brands - they're like half price)

In Canada it's illegal to have caffeine in clear beverages, so I can drink diet Sprite without worrying over being jacked up all night.

Dball

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »
i tried coke zero today for the first time and i think it tastes worse that regular diet coke.  chalk another one up for crystal light or sugar free tang.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 05:47:31 PM »
According to Melvin Anthony (BFTO 2003) Crystal Light eats away your stomach lining.

I enjoy diet caffeine-free colas. No calories. No sugar. No caffeine. Just delicious cola flavour (yeah I buy the generic brands - they're like half price)

In Canada it's illegal to have caffeine in clear beverages, so I can drink diet Sprite without worrying over being jacked up all night.

diet soda is not 0 calorie. It's simply a technality with the FDA