Author Topic: the UFC and D list celebrities  (Read 9625 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: the UFC and D list celebrities
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 04:46:03 PM »
arguing in the internet is like the special olympics.. even if you win, you're still retarded... so i'm not even gonna bother of who owned who

a better question is that why u do make stupid posts about the UFC and the so-called D-list celebrities that go to their events? they are fans (if not practioners) just like you and I .. who the f**k cares????

UFC acknowledges them for the publicity and promotion, etc .. its a business thing

again it is a topic for discussion, somehow you can't seem to grasp that concept of internet message boards ::)

does this topic offend you or hurt your feelings  ???

why point out d list celebrities is all i'm wondering?

you don't think it is odd to point out dj scribble like he is somehow important?

i never imagined this turning into an argument but then again this is getbig...

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 05:52:51 PM »
What's funny is that I pay absolutely no attention to who is in the crowd and focus my energy on what the event is about....UFC fights. Earl, on the other hand, has his priorities elsewhere. He's obviously bothered by the fact that shitty celebrites like DJ Scribble get front row seats to the events while he's at home thumbing his boyfriend's asshole.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 06:13:52 PM »
lol just admit that you are a sugar ray fan already

why else would your feelings be getting hurt?

that's ok pop in your sugar ray cd and dance around your room to "i just want to fly" like the fairy you are and all will be well ;D

so you don't notice when the camera is shoved in their face and mike goldberg talks about them being so cool or whatever ::)

monster attention to detail :D

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 06:21:06 PM »

that's ok pop in your sugar ray cd and dance around your room to "i just want to fly" like the fairy you are and all will be well ;D

so you don't notice when the camera is shoved in their face and mike goldberg talks about them being so cool or whatever ::)

E

Are you obsessed with me? This is worse than BrianX.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 06:34:47 PM »
yes i'm obsessed with you even though you are the one that originally responded to my posts you got me ::) ::) ::) ::)

E
E

Jaded

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 07:55:47 PM »

E

another better question...

u seem to call this sugar ray band some kind of fag-band.... yes u know the name of a band member and also a song name?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 08:58:22 AM »

u seem to call this sugar ray band some kind of fag-band.... yes u know the name of a band member and also a song name?

Earl is known as the resident Getbig retard. Just read the majority of his posts. The guy contradicts himself in just about every thread he posts in. It's worse than BrianX after a night at his local all-guy bar.

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 09:27:20 AM »
That fat ass from King of Queens is Kevin James...and I must admit that I too find it quite annoying that "Goldie" must always go out of his way to point out the "celebrities" in the crowd...but what I really hate is when Joe Rogan interviews one of them to get their thoughts on the fight.  Who gives a shit what Juliette Lewis predicts about a fight?  ???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 09:31:25 AM »
I've seen Shaq in the audience and my neighbor Bob Ritchie is a huge fan, I am sure he goes. They are not D list by any means.
E

Jaded

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 10:07:54 AM »
I've seen Shaq in the audience and my neighbor Bob Ritchie is a huge fan, I am sure he goes. They are not D list by any means.

Paris Hilton, Cindy Crawford, Pamela Anderson ... to add to the list

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2006, 10:20:36 AM »

it's called being in touch with the mainstream ::)

keep pretending like you don't know who they are even though sugar ray is your favorite workout music

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 10:22:17 AM »
Earl is known as the resident Getbig retard. Just read the majority of his posts. The guy contradicts himself in just about every thread he posts in. It's worse than BrianX after a night at his local all-guy bar.

I don't think you know what the word "contradicts" means :-[

I already told you I feel guilty about owning you due to your intellect (or lack thereof), go back to the kiddie pool little boy this is the deep end :D :D :D :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »
That fat ass from King of Queens is Kevin James...and I must admit that I too find it quite annoying that "Goldie" must always go out of his way to point out the "celebrities" in the crowd...but what I really hate is when Joe Rogan interviews one of them to get their thoughts on the fight.  Who gives a shit what Juliette Lewis predicts about a fight?  ???

but juliette lewis was in from dusk till dawn 10 years ago ;D ;D ;D

these idiots want to hear what she has to say ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2006, 10:26:01 AM »
Paris Hilton, Cindy Crawford, Pamela Anderson ... to add to the list

none are A list atleast not today

i must have missed the one with paris who if you ask me is more infamous than famous

who cares about seeing the other two who are way past their prime and there are plenty of younger hot plastic chicks in the crowd :D

E
E

Jaded

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2006, 10:26:05 AM »
juliette lewis was on chuck liddell's nuts for a bit ... i think chuck did the "hit it, then quit it" thing

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2006, 10:26:59 AM »
juliette lewis was on chuck liddell's nuts for a bit ... i think chuck did the "hit it, then quit it" thing

that's all she would be good for

E
E

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2006, 11:37:28 AM »
anybody else annoyed by them always pointing out D list celebrities in the crowd like DJ Scribble, mark mcgrath from sugar ray and that fatass from king of queens

I don't care that they are in the audience why do they give them attention? nobody else does

dj scribble ::)

E
Hey Earl,,why do you give a shit if D listers are in the crowd ?????  And if they're D list guys,,,what are you? ! Cause  I' never heard of you ,or ever will !?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2006, 11:42:50 AM »

The ol' Liddell bang and boot eh? A true American!

Jaded

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2006, 01:20:38 PM »
Hey Earl,,why do you give a shit if D listers are in the crowd ?????  And if they're D list guys,,,what are you? ! Cause  I' never heard of you ,or ever will !?

pwn3d again!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2006, 04:40:28 PM »

Didn't you know? Earl supposedly watched UFC1, he should have front row tickets to every UFC event to be held. What's funny is this DJ Scribble character has probably made more in 2 weeks of fame than Earl has pulled down in his lifetime. Must make you feel like shit, eh Earl?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2006, 06:40:50 PM »
I think it's funny I have seen Earl post in like 4 differant posts how he watched the first ufc on PPV, does this guy want a f*cking medal..... so since you've seen the first one does that certify you as a master of MMA knowledge. Damn Earls posts should be blank they'd have about as much intelligent input as his normal posts do.... and I wouldnt consider Shaq or Paris or Pamela to be D list celebs...And I've seen plenty of big celebs in the crowd, other then scribble and sugar ray guy. Who cares.... Watch the fight and just realize if you save enough money, you maybe can go to a real UFC one day earl...... just maybe... Quit typing and work so you can save money and tell us how you and scribbles and sugar ray guy are best friends cause you got to sit next to them at UFC 72............... i'm thru earls been drug behind the bus long enough.... haha

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2006, 08:31:52 PM »
Didn't you know? Earl supposedly watched UFC1, he should have front row tickets to every UFC event to be held. What's funny is this DJ Scribble character has probably made more in 2 weeks of fame than Earl has pulled down in his lifetime. Must make you feel like shit, eh Earl?
Thank's for the history lesson on Early Earl ! 

Thank you,kind sir

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2006, 12:29:18 PM »

haha another fag sugar ray fan that wants dj scribble at his house playing his girly tunes ;D

sorry for insulting your favorite band :-\

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2006, 12:30:45 PM »

whether he has more money than me doesn't change the fact that he is d list

assclowns like you probably spend your whole life savings on hiring him to dj your role playing parties hahaha ;D ;D ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2006, 12:31:21 PM »
pwn3d again!

impossible to be owned by a sugar ray fan 8)

E

E