Author Topic: Is bin Laden already dead?  (Read 6298 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Is bin Laden already dead?
« on: August 23, 2006, 11:50:25 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Is bin Laden already dead?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 12:14:17 AM »
Some of the evidence..such as the CIA closing down that unit points more to the fact that he is dead. I'm here..there is no feeling either way about him being dead or alive. He's never mentioned here very much. The fact that he looks like hell...... everybody here looks like hell.....Our own Intel during the Tora bora operation said he got away.. I'm not sure myself.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:03 AM »
Some shit quality footage and an animated gif... I'M SOLD ::)

Is there a conspiracy you don't believe 240?

How about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 07:29:24 AM »
Lol.
I'm starting to wonder if these conspiracies are a joke misunderstood by some people...

Whats next?

Is Osama bin Laden actually George Bush?
$

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:32:10 AM »
Lol.
I'm starting to wonder if these conspiracies are a joke misunderstood by some people...

Whats next?

Is Osama bin Laden actually George Bush?

Well i'll go one crazier.

Theres a lunatic who believes G. Bush and Queen Elizabeth are reptilian humanoids who control the earth... see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_conspiracy_theories

I bet 240 thinks there's some truth to it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 08:26:56 AM »
this right here, Bin Laden Being dead, even though it's far out and i don't believe it, to me is a more plausible conspiracy thoery than 9/11 having remore controlled military planes, and the WTC's rigged with bombs and massive cover up invovling 1500 poeple who have all kept their mouths shut for 5 years.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 09:39:10 AM »
It's a conspiracy I tell ya :D!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 09:54:07 AM »
Bin Laden already being dead?

I think it's a possibility. I don't see anyone claiming that they know he still is alive though?

We just don't know. He may be, but then again he may as well be dead after the bombings.

What matter is, how for some reason the War on Terror turned into an intervention in Iraq.

Very strange.

No connection has been made between Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden - so why would USA spend some of its energy on Iraq? Instead on having focus at the terrorists?

We will probably find out someday, when a commission will review the actions of the Administration.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 10:01:12 AM »

I think it's a possibility. I don't see anyone claiming that they know he still is alive though?

We just don't know. He may be, but then again he may as well be dead after the bombings.

What matter is, how for some reason the War on Terror turned into an intervention in Iraq.

Very strange.

No connection has been made between Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden - so why would USA spend some of its energy on Iraq? Instead on having focus at the terrorists?

We will probably find out someday, when a commission will review the actions of the Administration.

YIP
Zack

He has released several tapes which have been verified as authentic by our CIA.  Despite this, some bin Laden historians, who have written books about him and spent a lot of time studying him, believe that all tapes made since late 2001 have not been him.  The inflection, the style, and the religious rhetoric has changed.  In thee video in late 2001, his left side was bad (last term kidney disease), he required clean water and dialysis every 3 days.  hard to get in caves and on the run.  Reports came out that he died, but our media didn't cover it, as that would eliminate the boogeyman we were using to justify the war.   As that link shows, he looked very very bad, leaning on a wall, looking like a shell of how he had looked earlier in the year.   If I had to put money on it, I'd say the probability is that he isn't still living on the run- he's either in a safe, protected hospital somewhere, or he did die, as was oriiginally reported.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 03:35:19 PM »

Very strange.

YIP
Zack
Oil, my friend. Not to mention Gerge Dubya wanted to finish off Daddy's little war.

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 03:48:33 PM »
i think the man is alive and kickin..though the theory that he is in a hospital somewhere does sound like something that would work...the man has half the world of islam on his side so safe to say he probably is stayin somewheres safe with his 15 to 20 bodyguards close by in case of an emergency evacuation...if we find that bit(h though we need to drag him through the streets by his nutsack or even better yet by his dialysis machine... ;D
FIYAAAH!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 04:27:09 PM »
Some shit quality footage and an animated gif... I'M SOLD ::)

Is there a conspiracy you don't believe 240?

How about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
Don't be an ass ::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 05:20:05 AM »
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

Until you find a body it is presumed that he is alive. And if thats the case, find him and hang him by his testicles in front of the world to see as an example of what happens to extremist terror idiots.

PB

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 05:25:11 AM »
i think the man is alive and kickin..though the theory that he is in a hospital somewhere does sound like something that would work...the man has half the world of islam on his side so safe to say he probably is stayin somewheres safe with his 15 to 20 bodyguards close by in case of an emergency evacuation...if we find that bit(h though we need to drag him through the streets by his nutsack or even better yet by his dialysis machine... ;D

I doubt that half the Islamic world is siding with Osama bin-Laden.

At least they are not siding with his "political" ( and I use that term loosely, as bin-Laden is a nutcase) views.

Quite a few Muslims have a genuine distrust towards USA. But that doesn't mean they would support Osama bin-Laden.

bin-Laden is considered by many Muslims as a genuine threat to the Muslim world.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 05:59:35 AM »

I doubt that half the Islamic world is siding with Osama bin-Laden.

At least they are not siding with his "political" ( and I use that term loosely, as bin-Laden is a nutcase) views.

Quite a few Muslims have a genuine distrust towards USA. But that doesn't mean they would support Osama bin-Laden.

bin-Laden is considered by many Muslims as a genuine threat to the Muslim world.

YIP
Zack

Oh FFS Hedgehog wake the fuck up...

After 911 people were dancing in the streets...               IN FUCKING BRITAIN (Not to mention people from the islamic states in the middle east)

After the July tube bombings we got british born muslim scum saying it's justified.

Like I said brother, you're not going to wake up to this until you're peeling the scalp of the person sitting next to you on the train after a fucking islamist attack.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 08:27:12 AM »
After the July tube bombings we got british born muslim scum saying it's justified.

Like I said brother, you're not going to wake up to this until you're peeling the scalp of the person sitting next to you on the train after a fucking islamist attack.

I hate to tell you this man, but there were a lot of fishy things about your 7/7 bombings that you never heard about, I'm sure.  Are you interested in knowing more, or would you rather not know?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 08:34:47 AM »
I am sure the spanish bombing the day before an election was fishy too.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 08:41:51 AM »
I am sure the spanish bombing the day before an election was fishy too.

I cannot tell if you're being real or sarcastic here.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
Open another thread about a 7/7 consparacie if you'd like. But I bet it will follow the usual template:

"the man" is trying to keep you down... blah blah blah...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 02:07:58 PM »
Open another thread about a 7/7 consparacie if you'd like. But I bet it will follow the usual template:
"the man" is trying to keep you down... blah blah blah...

Nah, the evidence is out there if you choose to research it. 

And I don't have a problem with 'the man' when he doesn't execute 3000 of his own people on a Tuesday morning to further some goals.  If 'the man' was straight with us, and worked to secure the Constitution he was elected to uphold, then I'd adore 'the man' :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 12:14:36 AM »
Oh FFS Hedgehog wake the f**k up...

After 911 people were dancing in the streets...               IN FUCKING BRITAIN (Not to mention people from the islamic states in the middle east)

Dude....these bastards rammed 2 planes into my financial center, 1 into my military center and another into a field in PA. Has anybody woken up. You guys have a real problem over there. I have seen interviews with some of the Brit rags..they're nuts. It only a matter of time till ours start doing the same crap.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 12:22:40 AM »

Dude....these bastards rammed 2 planes into my financial center, 1 into my military center and another into a field in PA. Has anybody woken up. You guys have a real problem over there. I have seen interviews with some of the Brit rags..they're nuts. It only a matter of time till ours start doing the same crap.

You curious who trained and funded those bastards?

You curious about who scheduled multiple wargames that AM so those bastards could slip through radar?

You curious about who told the interceptor planes to fly at 500 mph instead of 2000 mph so that they would arrive too late to shoot those bastards down?

You curious how those bastards made incredible military-vehicle precision airplane manuevers when they could barely fly a cessna?

You curious why the Taliban offered to hand over Bin laden to the US, as soon as the US showed proof that those bastards were indeed connected?

You curious as to why Bush didn't want to investigate those bastards for 18 months following 911?

You curious why some of those bastards never bought a ticket on 911, or showed up on any passenger lists?

You curious as to why the FBI has never charged bin laden, and why the CIA and FBI bin Laden task forces have been disbanded?

Yes, there were bastards on 911 who hijacked planes.  But those bastards had some help.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 12:43:28 AM »
I ment to post "240 and his theories not withstanding" :P

I doubt the conspiracy not so much because of the possible political gains but because generally people are idiots and can't pull a conspiracy of this immnese magnitude without talking..slipping up etc..atleast not in this day and age.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 12:49:34 AM »
generally people are idiots and can't pull a conspiracy of this immnese magnitude without talking..slipping up etc..atleast not in this day and age.

I used to think this way.  But if you think about it, they are able to get into power, then effectively manage a country of 300 Million people. 

They have unlimited money, control of the media, badges which get them into anywhere, the sickest technology on the planet, and they can hire those nice little teams from overseas which can coordinate anything.  And in this case, they had the lease to the buildings, they put their own security team in, a month before.  They managed the air defenses that were eluded.  And, they did their own investigation upon themslves!

So even if they did fuck up along the way, and there were some flubs, they are able to put out enough disinformation to make it so messy that most cannot see through it all.  And there are dozens of people in govt, whether is be former bush cabinet people, former military people, etc, who spent their life doing this stuff, who outright believe it's a self-attack. 

So they may get away free, but all will know.  36% of American believes it now.  Another two years, with the movie release this year, it'll be 60%.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 01:04:34 AM »
Look how long it took you to dig all this stuff up..not very long..tons of it out there on the net. i don't believe it but from my point of view..how much more would be out there if it was. As far as your concerned I am the government...the folks i work with are no different or smarter then u and I could not possibly trust them to pull something like this off..just my take. Things would have to drastically change to make me question the entire 911 experience. Yes some crap is weird but not in total(yet)..but i enjoy the threads....
L