Author Topic: Is Nordic gayman a stalker?  (Read 5838 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Is Nordic gayman a stalker?
« on: August 24, 2006, 03:03:03 AM »
Discuss,

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Is Nordic gayman a stalker?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 03:29:40 AM »
No, I don't think he is.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 05:58:50 AM »
Yeah, I think so. Everyone has obsessions on this forum, but this guy keeps talking about muslims in every single one of his posts.
Maybe he longs to have a muslim penis crammed up his loose butthole.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 06:17:03 AM »
Yeah, I think so. Everyone has obsessions on this forum, but this f**cker keeps talking about muslims in every single one of his posts.
Maybe he longs to have a muslim penis crammed up his loose butthole.

:-X

Translation:
"I was once gang raped by my uncles when I was 11. Their mustaches tickled my bald testicles, causing me to orgasm with intense fury. I'm frightened, because I liked it. Now all I do is milk male camels all day fantasizing about it." - Camel Jockey
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 06:22:39 AM »
:-X

Translation:
"I was once gang raped by my uncles when I was 11. Their mustaches tickled my bald testicles, causing me to orgasm with intense fury. I'm frightened, because I liked it. Now all I do is milk male camels all day fantasizing about it." - Camel Jockey

Lame.  :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 06:28:01 AM »
Lame.  :D

Translation:
"Damn I miss the good old days, why did you have to bring it up?" - Camel  Jockey
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 06:38:56 AM »
Translation:
"Damn I miss the good old days, why did you have to bring it up?" - Camel  Jockey

If you are notioning that muslims are child rapists, then you're not making much sense. May I remind you that I'm an atheist?
Anyways, leave Haider alone.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 06:41:11 AM »
Anyways, leave Haider alone.

:o could you have worded it any gayer?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 06:46:34 AM »
:o could you have worded it any gayer?

Dude, cut the charades. What are you really getting at by annoying him and other people?

Was there some traumatic event in your past, a muzzy gay lover perhaps?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 06:52:54 AM »
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 07:03:38 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 07:23:49 AM »
Discuss,

Yes.  :-\

Not that there is anything wrong with that.  :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 07:25:13 AM »
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 07:45:41 AM »
manni a stalker? I'm not sure on that one, he sure does like beating the anti islamic drum though.

I do know one thing for sure though, if 911 had of happened in the UK with the same level of death and destruction as in NY, there wouldn't be a mosque left standing in this country or a muzzie left alive.... now that's a fact

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 07:51:26 AM »
manni a stalker? I'm not sure on that one, he sure does like beating the anti islamic drum though.

I do know one thing for sure though, if 911 had of happened in the UK with the same level of death and destruction as in NY, there wouldn't be a mosque left standing in this country or a muzzie left alive.... now that's a fact

From what I've read the muslim in England seem to be different then the one's here in the US.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 08:18:13 AM »
From what I've read the muslim in England seem to be different then the one's here in the US.

Muslims in the UK seem a lot more radical than the ones in the US. Most are very sympathetic towards bin laden, where I live there is a very large Pakistani community most of which were quietly pleased after 911. I've seen many (mainly young guys) wearing 'Magnificent 19' t-shirts

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 08:20:45 AM »
Muslims in the UK seem a lot more radical than the ones in the US. Most are very sympathetic towards bin laden, where I live there is a very large Pakistani community most of which were quietly pleased after 911. I've seen many (mainly young guys) wearing 'Magnificent 19' t-shirts

Given the opertunity, wouldn't you seriously want these pieces of shit fed to crocodiles?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 08:27:28 AM »
Magnificent 19 poster in london

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 08:39:57 AM »

Wow..

I've heard that muslims in Europe are usually welfare using junkies and they've got a huge crime rate. That's not how it is here, I've never come across anyone using public assistance here.

Here most people just wanna go on with their lives and there's actually some resentment and bitterness towards Arabs and Pakistanis but this isn't by Whites or Blacks, but from moderate muslims, hindus and sikhs.

I guess the people here are usually integrated in the culture quite fast and most of them, especially the younger generation are not really religious at all.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 08:42:22 AM »

Wow, what a travesty. How could you allow thosw jerkoffs to oranganize terror operations in mosques and hang posters like that?

This is a rude awakening for me, this is not what goes in the US. Looks like you gotta bigass problem over there.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 08:59:13 AM »

Fuck, you have a nack of finding things that fuck me off...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 09:38:50 AM »
Wow..

I've heard that muslims in Europe are usually welfare using junkies and they've got a huge crime rate. That's not how it is here, I've never come across anyone using public assistance here.

Here most people just wanna go on with their lives and there's actually some resentment and bitterness towards Arabs and Pakistanis but this isn't by Whites or Blacks, but from moderate muslims, hindus and sikhs.

I guess the people here are usually integrated in the culture quite fast and most of them, especially the younger generation are not really religious at all.

I don't know about europe but muslims in the UK tend to mostly have jobs, shitty ones mainly but jobs nevertheless. By the way, when I say muslims I'm mainly referring to Pakinstanis/ Bangladeshis muslims as they are the only ones I know really.

A lot own businesses, nearly all corner shops are now owned by pakis, takeaways, taxi firms etc. Drug crime is sky high

Where I live (Bradford West Yorkshire) there's probably about 80,000 pakis and about 6000 or so bangladeshis, the two don't usually get on lol. They both live in tight nit communties and most probably don't even realise that they are living in england.

London has a huge Bangladeshi community (Brick Lane) much bigger than up here, like hundreds of thousands. Check out a book called 'Brick Lane' by Monica Ali, it's meant to be a very good read and give a good insight to what it's like being a bangladeshi living in britain

On a side note, just thank your lucky stars that your parents didn't decide to come here lol

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »
well he's been following me around quite profusely this morning...i'm good looking n all..but yeesh ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 09:59:07 AM »

On a side note, just thank your lucky stars that your parents didn't decide to come here lol

land of oscar wilde and enid blyton....i WISH i lived there...i cant even find a good stable here in DC where i can ride..all of em need you to take care of your own horse..bushwah >:(

but i'll say this..most american muslims i knw fall into the upper class pay bracket..mostly liberal ..well educated and well mannered..go into most hospital cardiology ward and you'll only find pakis here..(whats with pakis and cardiology ???  )

i've seen TV progs about muslims (and online shows) in the UK..well basically Pakis in the UK...these were the kind of peope i ws not allowed to socialize with when growing up in paki...we considered em dirty ..low classes..ill mannered....if i had to live in one of their communities in the UK i'd be miserable..lemme take a guess...most of em have 2 volumes...whisper and scream...right? lol...i know the kind
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 10:01:26 AM »

WTF...my mums reaction as i found her upon waking up on 911...'on the prayer mat balling her eyes out'..i thought initially someone in the family died....sympathy towards ladin...yeesh..say no more..

carpe` vaginum!