Author Topic: Did anyone watch TUF 4?  (Read 1966 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Did anyone watch TUF 4?
« on: August 24, 2006, 07:49:57 AM »
I watched it, don't know what to think just yet.  I really wanted to see Shonie carter get a beat down...showed up and proceeded to live up to every stereotype of a black dude ever, dressed like a pimp, cocky, talking shit...looked like a piece of trash to me and the guy he fought said he was "slimey"...f'n gross.
nasser=piece of shit

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
Re: Did anyone watch TUF 4?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 07:56:23 AM »
this is the 1st season that I'm actually, slightly, looking forward to.  Since they're all UFC vets it should be a little different.  But why do you gotta hate on Shonie?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 10:20:09 AM »
this is the 1st season that I'm actually, slightly, looking forward to.  Since they're all UFC vets it should be a little different.  But why do you gotta hate on Shonie?

I just thought he came off real bad, I don't know anything about him, he might be a great guy but he really played on every stereotype out there if you ask me.
nasser=piece of shit

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 11:27:56 AM »
Alot of that could have to do with editing....or it could just be Shonie...or a little of both...I see you're point, but you've got to admit that his gimmick helps him to stand out from the crowd.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 12:22:58 PM »
I love how the dude Carter fought was talking all kinds of smack before the fight yet then didn't back any of it up.

Nothing worse than talking a big game and then getting beat.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 12:24:02 PM »
I love how the dude Carter fought was talking all kinds of smack before the fight yet then didn't back any of it up.

Nothing worse than talking a big game and then getting beat.

He wasn't nearly as bad as Gurgel and Whitehead.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 03:44:24 PM »
episode seemed a little short,  i was hoping shonie would win because at least he's a character and can be found to have around the show. good coaching there from his corner... sure helped a lot along with his preparation for the fight...
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 06:13:20 PM »
sorry im working nights now so im gonna have to catch the season on re-runs. But did I get this right that everyone on the show has fought UFC at some point?????????

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 03:05:28 AM »
yup and some of them are pretty wellknown
Z

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 04:24:54 AM »
Alot of that could have to do with editing....or it could just be Shonie...or a little of both...I see you're point, but you've got to admit that his gimmick helps him to stand out from the crowd.

I guess the gimmick isn't all that bad if it's a gimmick, if that's how he acts in real life then it's another story.
nasser=piece of shit