Author Topic: American Christian Males In Serious Need of An Integrity Infusion  (Read 1874 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
American  Christian Males In Serious Need of An Integrity Infusion

I am aware of several “Christian” families that are breaking apart. Although this fact does not shock me, I am personally disappointed that the men presiding over this destruction had, over time, convincingly presented themselves as men of character and integrity.

My disappointment is not rooted in being fooled—being fooled by people of less than honorable intent is one of the sad realities of having human relationships—but in seeing these men privately embrace philosophies that are destroying American culture and attacking the Christian church to which they claimed to be a part..  (...read rest)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: American Christian Males In Serious Need of An Integrity Infusion
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »
 ::)  It's a Bush/Republican bashing article.  Really has nothing to do with "American Christian Males."  The author (Bob Strodtbeck) spends a few sentences talking about the plight of "several Christian families" he knows, then spends the majority of the article bashing Bush and Christian conservatives.