Author Topic: More hating on fat people  (Read 22196 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: More hating on fat people
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2006, 10:17:53 AM »
Einstein said that the only thing unlimited in the universe is human ignorance. He said that before Getbig so was on the money. You guys are primitive individuals with very myopic vision. I try to enlighten you all and get dismissed for my troubles. The peer group pressure on this site reminds me of junior high school. No one dares be different or think for himself. Most are falling over each other kissing everyone else's back side thinking they are clever and funny. Shame on you guys for putting fat people down.

just delete your account.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2006, 10:18:16 AM »
Einstein said that the only thing unlimited in the universe is human ignorance. He said that before Getbig so was on the money. You guys are primitive individuals with very myopic vision. I try to enlighten you all and get dismissed for my troubles. The peer group pressure on this site reminds me of junior high school. No one dares be different or think for himself. Most are falling over each other kissing everyone else's back side thinking they are clever and funny. Shame on you guys for putting fat people down.

Blah Blah Blah Blah..........Blah Blah Blah........Would Vince's nurse please remove the keyboard from his hands....PLEASE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2006, 10:18:55 AM »
You wannabes are too clueless to comprehend when someone is your master. At least I have patience with you fellows and try to ease some sense into you. Nothing like a fair dinkum bloke to make you guys question yourselves.

ahahahaahahaahahahah, so you think you are our master??

MONSTER delusions.

Whatever you're on, take less.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2006, 10:20:04 AM »
You wannabes are too clueless to comprehend when someone is your master. At least I have patience with you fellows and try to ease some sense into you. Nothing like a fair dinkum bloke to make you guys question yourselves.

Mr. Basile people here are treating you with kid gloves cuz you got one foot in the grave, but you are starting to look worse than Vince G.
E

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2006, 10:20:13 AM »
After owning a gym for 35 years and teaching knuckleheads for 10 years I know hamburger when I see it.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2006, 10:22:35 AM »
After owning a gym for 35 years and teaching knuckleheads for 10 years I know hamburger when I see it.

LOL seriously dude, where do you come up with this stuff???

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2006, 10:26:41 AM »
I envy the fat guy who runs around without a shirt and doesn't give a damn.  He's partying at the beach, drinking beer, pounding pizza and living happily.

That guy is happier with his body than the 8% body fat bodybuilder who is pinching 1/4 of an inch on his abs, wishing it was 1/8, and deciding if he should add another day of 60 minute cardio.  "I'll be ready for the beach next week after I drop another .5%!"

I'd suggest cutting out the self-righteous attitudes.  Anything taken to the extreme reveals an emotional flaw.  What acceptance do you hope ripped abs will get you?  What emotional hole does it fill?

How does 6 hours of cardio a week making this a better world?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2006, 10:30:39 AM »
I envy the fat guy who runs around without a shirt and doesn't give a damn.  He's partying at the beach, drinking beer, pounding pizza and living happily.

That guy is happier with his body than the 8% body fat bodybuilder who is pinching 1/4 of an inch on his abs, wishing it was 1/8, and deciding if he should add another day of 60 minute cardio.  "I'll be ready for the beach next week after I drop another .5%!"

I'd suggest cutting out the self-righteous attitudes.  Anything taken to the extreme reveals an emotional flaw.  What acceptance do you hope ripped abs will get you?  What emotional hole does it fill?

Honestly, most of us want to look big and ripped so we get laid more often and by better looking chicks. pretty simple when you think about it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
You guys don't have time to get laid because you are on line 24/7! Classic stereotype of internet wannabes.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2006, 10:35:02 AM »
You guys don't have time to get laid because you are on line 24/7! Classic stereotype of internet wannabes.

You still here gramps? Surely it has to be time for one of your 4 daily naps.

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2006, 10:39:17 AM »
Honestly, most of us want to look big and ripped so we get laid more often and by better looking chicks. pretty simple when you think about it.
You haven't dieted right if that cheat day donut isn't better than sex!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2006, 10:42:23 AM »

Loo, grandpa is on HRT now and feels like a fifteen year old again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »

1. Personal Achievement is the best feeling in the world.  Accomplishing a goal that you set for yourself is about the best thing you can possibly do.  It is a lesson in persistance,intelligence, desire and the will to succeed.

2.  If you truly know what you are doing, you don`t have to do any cardio. hahahahahha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2006, 10:44:31 AM »
1. People don`t realize how easy it is to get ripped and lean.

For an average person, all they would have to do is make a list of their favorite foods and then make them the healthy way.

If they like Cheesburgers, go buy some fucking lean mean and fat free cheese.

If you like Pizza, go buy South Beach Diet Pizzas or make your own using fat free cheese,tomato sauce and ground beef on some whole wheat bread.

Its not fucking hard for these lame fucks to be happy eating and eating well.

Its beyond me how stupid people are.

Well not really, Tons of stupid people on here still think Milk,Fruit and Diet Soda somehow magically make you fat.
hahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people think it has to be hard to get ripped to shreds,  ::) oh brother, gayer than strict form.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2006, 10:46:40 AM »
1. Personal Achievement is the best feeling in the world.  Accomplishing a goal that you set for yourself is about the best thing you can possibly do.  It is a lesson in persistance,intelligence, desire and the will to succeed.

You're a shallow, gangly man if you think that's true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:22 AM »

You're a shallow, gangly man if you think that's true.

Why don`t you log off, donate your computer to some inner city black kid and then go join the Peace Corp so you can then participate in the activites you always wanted to do with other gay hippies.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2006, 10:52:32 AM »
Why don`t you log off, donate your computer to some inner city black kid and then go join the Peace Corp so you can then participate in the activites you always wanted to do with other gay hippies.
hahahaha, "wee laddy" is just angry that 110lb. women always steal his 115lb. bar that he's using for deadlifts so they can do lunges.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2006, 10:56:05 AM »

As soon as you tell Jezebelle that nothing you can do for her will equal the time you put into yourself.  Watching your children grow up healthy and happy?  Not as important as seeing those abs!

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2006, 10:57:29 AM »
hahahaha, "wee laddy" is just angry that 110lb. women always steal his 115lb. bar that he's using for deadlifts so they can do lunges.
They always ask for that bar politely.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2006, 10:58:55 AM »
As soon as you tell Jezebelle that nothing you can do for her will equal the time you put into yourself.  Watching your children grow up healthy and happy?  Not as important as seeing those abs!
hahahaha, ok "wee laddy", i'll bet you're the type of fat guy who goes out to a bar after work with a ripped guy that you work with and when you see him talking to a girl you go up to the girl when he's in the bathroom and you tell her, "he's in here all the time and he goes home with a different girl every time", hahahaha, monster jealousy of leanness.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2006, 11:03:12 AM »
hahahaha, ok "wee laddy", i'll bet you're the type of fat guy who goes out to a bar after work with a ripped guy that you work with and when you see him talking to a girl you go up to the girl when he's in the bathroom and you tell her, "he's in here all the time and he goes home with a different girl every time", hahahaha, monster jealousy of leanness.
You have, as they say, owned me, sir.

I'm actually the fat friend who pines away for her and pretends to be happy when a hot guy shows her attention.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2006, 11:18:38 AM »
You have, as they say, owned me, sir.

I'm actually the fat friend who pines away for her and pretends to be happy when a hot guy shows her attention.

You have only seven posts. Delete your account and start again when you're lean.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2006, 11:28:26 AM »
Fat people have way too many excuses. They shouldn't even be on this board, period.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2006, 11:59:47 AM »
Fat people have way too many excuses. They shouldn't even be on this board, period.

Yep. Lets ban all fat people from getbig.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »
Yep. Lets ban all fat people from getbig.

if only they could post their pics...hmm
Get Big, or Die Trying