Author Topic: More hating on fat people  (Read 21973 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: More hating on fat people
« Reply #175 on: August 25, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »
if only they could post their pics...hmm

If those rules were enforced then poor Sarjism would implode.  8)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2006, 12:18:40 PM »
I'm not one that hates on a guy for not being jacked, that's idiotic.  Some guys don't care about being muscular.  

But fat people that complain about being fat but don't put forth any effort are open to being made fun of with no mercy.
Oh brother.  Almost every time I talk to someone who is overweight, they feel obligated to talk to me about losing weight or commenting on my muscularity.  And usually, all of these people have something more important going on, than being able to go to the gym.  The sad thing, is they actually believe their bullshit.  One thing I have never been in life, is dishonest with myself.  I will usually reply to them,"No, you have time.  You choose not to go because you don't want to."  Then, they will usually agree with me and I say, "Well, at least you agree that you're just lazy."
N

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2006, 12:24:27 PM »
If those rules were enforced then poor Sarjism would implode.  8)

He would, for sure
Get Big, or Die Trying

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2006, 12:27:51 PM »
I've had sex with skinny, medium and fat girls.  And the best lover of the bunch was the fat chick.  Of course I kicked her out of my dorm room early in the morning before my roommate woke up, but hey she was eager to please and my drunken self sure didn't mind.  I never did get her name. 

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2006, 12:28:39 PM »
1. People don`t realize how easy it is to get ripped and lean.

For an average person, all they would have to do is make a list of their favorite foods and then make them the healthy way.

If they like Cheesburgers, go buy some fucking lean mean and fat free cheese.

If you like Pizza, go buy South Beach Diet Pizzas or make your own using fat free cheese,tomato sauce and ground beef on some whole wheat bread.

Its not fucking hard for these lame fucks to be happy eating and eating well.

Its beyond me how stupid people are.

Well not really, Tons of stupid people on here still think Milk,Fruit and Diet Soda somehow magically make you fat.

bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so you telling us you are riped and lean? please show me wrong?

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »
1. Personal Achievement is the best feeling in the world.  Accomplishing a goal that you set for yourself is about the best thing you can possibly do.  It is a lesson in persistance,intelligence, desire and the will to succeed.

2.  If you truly know what you are doing, you don`t have to do any cardio. hahahahahha

since you know show me a pic??

Bast175

« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2006, 12:33:06 PM »
since you know show me a pic??

Look in the pictures board.   ::)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »
That's a lot if you sit on the couch all day. If you move it's inconsequential.

A gallon of milk contains 16 servings. That's around 170g of simple sugars.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast175

« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2006, 08:18:56 PM »
Mr. Canada 1970, why are you so offended?  Are you married to Sasquash?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2006, 08:20:29 PM »
Mr. Canada 1970, why are you so offended?  Are you married to Sasquash?

are you saying that our Canadian Vince Goodrum is married to a mythical being that strongly resembles a gorilla, Bast?
Deep Tissue Massage

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2006, 10:09:01 PM »
This is my idea of nice shape. Borrowed from Rottmag, of course.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2006, 02:04:35 AM »
well that ain't fat...

fat to us young guys is a blimp...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2006, 06:21:43 AM »
You young guys couldn't handle those big gals. You have to pay your dues and get some confidence first.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2006, 10:14:02 AM »
You young guys couldn't handle those big gals. You have to pay your dues and get some confidence first.

hahaahahaa, oh, yes, it would take a former Mr.Canada to wrestle one of these fat ass chicks down when they want to steal your weight gainer shake.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2006, 10:16:52 AM »

Um.... that's not a fat chick. She has a perfect pooter.

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2006, 10:19:47 AM »
I've had sex with skinny, medium and fat girls.  And the best lover of the bunch was the fat chick.  Of course I kicked her out of my dorm room early in the morning before my roommate woke up, but hey she was eager to please and my drunken self sure didn't mind.  I never did get her name. 

ROFL... Spoken like a true champ.. i love it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2006, 09:11:10 AM »
The one I like is that baboon Star Jones from The View. For years she was spouting that "I look good, I'm happy with myself, I'm sexy." BULLSHIT and now she's had her stomach stapled,  more surgeries that Joan Rivers and she parades around like she's a fvcking supermodel. All these fat fvcks are full of shit, they are hideous looking and deep down they know it. Hopefully they all kill themselves, Espescially Star Jones.

Hell yes,  I can't stand her or Mo'nique!!

I remmeber they showed a clip of "The View" on some show, and Star Jones cam out with a ham and egg sandwich, and said, "So it is true, these are healthy for you".

Then she goes and and gets the surgery but  won't say she got it. Woman, don't you know that your face stays the same like your fat, it ain't natural!!

She got what she deserved, a man on the DL, I hope he does some Toney Morrrison sh$t to her.     

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2006, 11:43:03 AM »
Hey, we bodybuilders shouldn't knock anyone else. None of us were great when we started. Besides a lot of fat women look great. I tend not to fancy thin gals and have never dated a fitness chick or female bodybuilder. Never was interested even though I own a gym. Not good to mess with the customers.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2007, 10:59:54 AM »
All CARBOHYDRATES are sugars Einstein.

Lactose is a disaccharide that consists of β-D-galactose and β-D-glucose molecules bonded through a β1-4 glycosidic linkage. Lactose makes up around 2-8% of the solids in milk. The name comes from the Latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending used to name sugars. Lactose is a disaccharide consisting of two subunits, a galactose and a glucose linked together. Its empirical formula is C12H22O11 and its molecular weight is 342.3 g/mol. In the young of mammals, an enzyme called lactase (β1-4 disaccharidase) is secreted by the intestinal villi, and this enzyme cleaves the molecule into its two subunits for absorption.

A Growing Body of Evidence

A growing body of evidence suggests that getting adequate amounts of milk in the diet may help promote a healthy weight for both adults and children. In fact, experts now consider a low dairy intake a risk factor for being overweight or obese.

"Consistently we see that people who regularly drink milk weigh less or have less body fat than those who rarely drink milk or consume little or no dairy," says renowned calcium researcher Dr. Robert P. Heaney of Creighton University in Omaha, who suggests that correcting the country's calcium deficit might reduce the incidence of overweight and obesity in women by as much as 60 to 80 percent.

In one of Heaney's recent studies, he and colleagues reanalyzed data and found that women who consumed the recommend 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day weighed an average of 18 pounds less than those not getting enough calcium. Each 300 milligram increase in calcium intake - the amount found in one glass of milk - was associated with about 5 to 6 pounds lower body weight.

Using data from adults in the Quebec Family Study, Canadian researchers found that women consuming less than 600 milligrams of calcium a day had greater body weight, BMI, percentage of body fat, fat mass, waist circumference and abdominal tissue compared to those consuming 600 milligrams of calcium or more.  Milk and milk products provided about 60 percent of the calcium in the diets of the study participants.

Similar trends have been observed with children and teenagers. A recent study conducted by nutrition researchers at the University of Hawaii found that adolescent girls ages 9 to 14 who drank more milk weighed less and had less body fat around their waist compared to their peers who were more likely to drink sodas instead of milk. Girls who drank more soda but also ate the same total calories tended to be heavier.

"We wanted to identify dietary factors to help reverse the growing rate of childhood obesity in this country," said lead researcher Dr. Rachel Novotny, a nutrition professor at the University of Hawaii. "It didn't take much, just an extra glass of milk or a cup of yogurt was associated with lower body fat in teens. Our study found that adolescent girls who ate an additional serving of dairy had significantly lower body fat, when age, ethnicity, growth stage, activity level, and calorie intake were the same."

The researchers found that for every 8-ounce glass of milk consumed, which provides 300 milligrams of calcium, teenage girls weighed an average of 2 pounds less and had a waistline of about one inch slimmer than their counterparts who drank more sodas.

Achieving Better Results

There is a growing body of research indicating that for those people who don't already get the recommended levels of dairy, they can get better results when dieting by including three glasses of milk a day (for a total of 24 ounces) in a reduced-calorie plan.

"No, milk is not a magic bullet, calories still count, but there's growing evidence that you could lose more weight with dairy in your diet plan than without," said Dr. Michael Zemel, a nutrition researcher at the University of Tennessee.  Zemel has conducted numerous clinical trials demonstrating that increasing dairy intake to three servings a day promoted greater weight and fat loss in overweight people following a reduced-calorie diet.   According to Zemel, most Americans do not consume enough calcium to satisfy their needs. Including three servings of low fat of fat free milk a day is consistent with the U.S. dietary guidelines and MyPyramid.

Zemel said when we don't have enough calcium in our diets, it appears to send two messages to fat cells. "One is to make more fat and the other is to slow down the process of fat burning.  Increasing milk consumption seems to tell your body to burn excess fat faster, increasing your body's fat-burning ability," he said.

While more research is needed to understand the dairy-weight loss connection, it looks like the mix of nutrients found in dairy foods, including calcium and protein, may help promote healthy weight by assisting in the body's natural system that regulates fat breakdown and oxidation (or burning of fat).

Abeles, if you believe a calorie is a calorie, why did you post this article?

Also, if a calorie is a calorie, why are you suggesting that eating fruits and drinking milk will "DRAMATICALLY help reduce bodyfat":

The point is,

FRUIT AND MILK will DRAMATICALLY help reduce bodyfat specifically in the abdominal region.

I just love how people try to avoid it for no reason whatsoever.

Another victory for modern science and another loss for idiotic gym science.

There seems to be a bit of an inconsistencency with the opinion you voices here:

There is no such thing as eating Correctly.  You can eat anything and not lose a lb of muscle.

He was eating over 2000 calories a day obviously, because he is pretty fat in that picture.

When are you idiots going to learn?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2007, 11:02:37 AM »
I had a friend that asked me for diet advice.  A girl, all of 4'10"or so, very short and about 225 lbs.  I asked her to write down everything she ate during the last two days.  I guestimated her calorie intake and it was about 1100 calories per day...  Which is f**ked up because I would have guessed her to need 3600-4000 cal. per day to maintain her weight as she was somewhat active.  I then asked THE question, "Uh, do you drink much soda?"  "Yes," she says, "About four of these per day." - she said, pointing to a 44 oz big gulp.  Inside, I was thinking 'holy shit!!'  Politely, I advised her to switch to diet as I knew that's about the best I would get her to do. 

Jacob 

you could have her switch to diet soda...coke zero is awesome..if you need to drink soda
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2007, 11:07:46 AM »

Also, if a calorie is a calorie, why are you suggesting that eating fruits and drinking milk will "DRAMATICALLY help reduce bodyfat":

There seems to be a bit of an inconsistencency with the opinion you voices here:

-Hedge

waiting for adam to search google, then copy/paste something that will allow him to

a) change top
b) back peddle

Here comes the money shot

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »
All CARBOHYDRATES are sugars Einstein.

Lactose is a disaccharide that consists of β-D-galactose and β-D-glucose molecules bonded through a β1-4 glycosidic linkage. Lactose makes up around 2-8% of the solids in milk. The name comes from the Latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending used to name sugars. Lactose is a disaccharide consisting of two subunits, a galactose and a glucose linked together. Its empirical formula is C12H22O11 and its molecular weight is 342.3 g/mol. In the young of mammals, an enzyme called lactase (β1-4 disaccharidase) is secreted by the intestinal villi, and this enzyme cleaves the molecule into its two subunits for absorption.

A Growing Body of Evidence

A growing body of evidence suggests that getting adequate amounts of milk in the diet may help promote a healthy weight for both adults and children. In fact, experts now consider a low dairy intake a risk factor for being overweight or obese.

"Consistently we see that people who regularly drink milk weigh less or have less body fat than those who rarely drink milk or consume little or no dairy," says renowned calcium researcher Dr. Robert P. Heaney of Creighton University in Omaha, who suggests that correcting the country's calcium deficit might reduce the incidence of overweight and obesity in women by as much as 60 to 80 percent.

In one of Heaney's recent studies, he and colleagues reanalyzed data and found that women who consumed the recommend 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day weighed an average of 18 pounds less than those not getting enough calcium. Each 300 milligram increase in calcium intake - the amount found in one glass of milk - was associated with about 5 to 6 pounds lower body weight.

Using data from adults in the Quebec Family Study, Canadian researchers found that women consuming less than 600 milligrams of calcium a day had greater body weight, BMI, percentage of body fat, fat mass, waist circumference and abdominal tissue compared to those consuming 600 milligrams of calcium or more.  Milk and milk products provided about 60 percent of the calcium in the diets of the study participants.

Similar trends have been observed with children and teenagers. A recent study conducted by nutrition researchers at the University of Hawaii found that adolescent girls ages 9 to 14 who drank more milk weighed less and had less body fat around their waist compared to their peers who were more likely to drink sodas instead of milk. Girls who drank more soda but also ate the same total calories tended to be heavier.

"We wanted to identify dietary factors to help reverse the growing rate of childhood obesity in this country," said lead researcher Dr. Rachel Novotny, a nutrition professor at the University of Hawaii. "It didn't take much, just an extra glass of milk or a cup of yogurt was associated with lower body fat in teens. Our study found that adolescent girls who ate an additional serving of dairy had significantly lower body fat, when age, ethnicity, growth stage, activity level, and calorie intake were the same."

The researchers found that for every 8-ounce glass of milk consumed, which provides 300 milligrams of calcium, teenage girls weighed an average of 2 pounds less and had a waistline of about one inch slimmer than their counterparts who drank more sodas.

Achieving Better Results

There is a growing body of research indicating that for those people who don't already get the recommended levels of dairy, they can get better results when dieting by including three glasses of milk a day (for a total of 24 ounces) in a reduced-calorie plan.

"No, milk is not a magic bullet, calories still count, but there's growing evidence that you could lose more weight with dairy in your diet plan than without," said Dr. Michael Zemel, a nutrition researcher at the University of Tennessee.  Zemel has conducted numerous clinical trials demonstrating that increasing dairy intake to three servings a day promoted greater weight and fat loss in overweight people following a reduced-calorie diet.   According to Zemel, most Americans do not consume enough calcium to satisfy their needs. Including three servings of low fat of fat free milk a day is consistent with the U.S. dietary guidelines and MyPyramid.

Zemel said when we don't have enough calcium in our diets, it appears to send two messages to fat cells. "One is to make more fat and the other is to slow down the process of fat burning.  Increasing milk consumption seems to tell your body to burn excess fat faster, increasing your body's fat-burning ability," he said.

While more research is needed to understand the dairy-weight loss connection, it looks like the mix of nutrients found in dairy foods, including calcium and protein, may help promote healthy weight by assisting in the body's natural system that regulates fat breakdown and oxidation (or burning of fat).

The point is,

FRUIT AND MILK will DRAMATICALLY help reduce bodyfat specifically in the abdominal region.

I just love how people try to avoid it for no reason whatsoever.

Another victory for modern science and another loss for idiotic gym science.

There is no such thing as eating Correctly.  You can eat anything and not lose a lb of muscle.

He was eating over 2000 calories a day obviously, because he is pretty fat in that picture.

When are you idiots going to learn?

Bump for answer.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2007, 03:36:25 PM »
Fat people need to be crucified and tortured! Cellulite sickens me as much as those fat laz bastards' mentality.
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2007, 04:02:11 PM »
Fat people need to be crucified and tortured! Cellulite sickens me as much as those fat laz bastards' mentality.

Fat people's lack of willpower is sickening!  >:(

Someone should start a thread about that!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2007, 08:56:39 AM »
someone bring teh funny back to this thread...  :-X