Author Topic: More hating on fat people  (Read 22197 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: More hating on fat people
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 04:29:38 AM »
Just look at society...how they bring up kids, fast foods, sodas..etc..its terrible..

it starts from a young age, parents have to educate their kids and make them understand how important a healthy, low fat "DIET LIFESTYLE" is....

One problem is that society gets more and more motorized. Most people walk less than 500 meters a day! When they come home, they just sit around an eat some shit.
Mankind was made to survive in a highly dangerous environment with scarce food ressources, that's what our genes are up to.
This dangerous environment can be created artificially by doing sports and having a healthy low calorie diet.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 04:30:21 AM »
I agree with the correlation, but you mix up two things here.
You say intelligence and then continue with rich and poor people. There is no correlation with wealth and intelligence, yet i understand your argument. It's not the treatment that make rich people healthy, it's the education. Rich people tend to have other interests than poor people and a better education.
It seems that low educated people are easier to satisfy with short term goals or even extreme short term goals like a fat meal and a good movie (speak comsuming), while higher educated people are converting their education in long term goals like health, more education or a career.

Someone poor might feel better when he has a full stomach because he hasn't got much else to satisfy him. This is debatable.

A clear point is that poor people with a bad education know nothing about nutrition, they don't care about it.
Look at the big brain on Brad!!

Nice followup DKing....Very Well Put!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2006, 04:32:37 AM »
Look at the big brain on Brad!!

Nice followup DKing....Very Well Put!

Thank you, sir.  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 04:40:14 AM »
Fat people are very concerned about nutrition and many know quite a bit because they have read diet books galore. Just about everyone talks about diet to fat people. It must be embarrassing.

People in the lower socio-economic classes tend to be fatter than people in higher classes. The reasons could be many and I touched on a couple previously. If you examine people living in outer poor suburbs of cities they tend to be fatter. I must say the citizens left behind in New Orleans represented poor people and many were fat.

Women tend to worry about their appearance more than men do. So how come many women become obese? They surely do not want this to happen to them and I know even intelligent women can get obese. In general, though, if you go to shopping centers in well-to-do areas you seldom see many fat people there. Go to Walmart and there are heaps of fat people. Go figure.

So if society deems fat unattractive then how come so many women are fat? It must be caused by many things and I guess there is no easy solution. You have big servings when you to out to dinner. Try eating in Australian cafes and see the difference. You have many, many choices of tasty food at your supermarkets and all manner of yummy food available at takeaway places. Advertising also makes kids almost addicted to McDonalds and other brands because of Happy Meals, etc. I still can't find an Unhappy Meal! There are a lot of factors re obesity and I certainly don't have the answers.

You would think if 'fat' is a negative word in America then 'muscle' should be a positive one. That is hardly the case and I guess we bodybuilders haven't done the right thing to reverse the all brawn and no brains concept that many hold about us. Then guys use steroids and that seals the case against us because then we are stupid.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 04:40:26 AM »
How often do you see a fat person eating junkfood and then telling you, "well I do cardio to burn it off".    They eat 7000 calories then burn 150 calories on the 'stairmaster'.      What logic!

And if you do cardio you'll notice that the fat people have the intensity level on the lowest setting and they move slow as hell, often reading "O" magazine or on a cell phone.  What effort!

One time I was on a recumbant bike and a girl was pedaling slow as fock and on the cell phone complaining to whoever she was talking to "I'm trying to get in shape, I mean I'm eating yogurt and healthy stuff"

Discuss.

Proven fact. Fat people are extremely jealous of skinny people or people that are in shape. They find every excuse in the book to try and justify their obesity. On Doctor Phil there was an obese lady and she actually told Doctor Phil that the reason she was fat was because she was bitten by a spider. Pregnancy is another ridiculous excuse. I know women that have had more than three births and they look phenomenal because they actually got off their ass and did some excersize. Can you believe that stupidity?! The best is when fat people try and tell you how to workout and how to eat. No thats funny.

PB

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2006, 04:40:57 AM »

Mankind was made to survive in a highly dangerous environment with scarce food ressources, that's what our genes are up to.
This dangerous environment can be created artificially by doing sports and having a healthy low calorie diet.

Interesting.
The House that Ruth built

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 04:53:00 AM »

You would think if 'fat' is a negative word in America then 'muscle' should be a positive one. That is hardly the case and I guess we bodybuilders haven't done the right thing to reverse the all brawn and no brains concept that many hold about us. Then guys use steroids and that seals the case against us because then we are stupid.

again, i agree to a certain degree.
If fat is a negative word, 'healthy' or 'athletic' should be the positive words. In these words, you include a lifestyle. It contains nutrition, sleep, sports. 'muscle' leads to these juice heads. Also, more muscle is not always positive, but you can be 'healthier' or 'more athletic'. i don't consider Ronnie Coleman a healthy individual.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 04:55:00 AM »
Humans are composed of water, fat, muscle and bones. So if fat is bad then muscle should be good. What else is there in the body?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 04:57:53 AM »
Humans are composed of water, fat, muscle and bones. So if fat is bad then muscle should be good. What else is there in the body?

brains, baby.

You shoot to fast, Vinnie. You always forget to load your arguments before you fire.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 04:58:17 AM »
Being fat is cool, people get out of my way at the buffet, I dont have to struggle to find jeans because everyone else is a size 32-34, and no one crowds me, i crowd them. Besides I can out lift 90% of the sissy around here.

Being fat is way cool  :)
X

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 05:08:18 AM »
brains, baby.

You shoot to fast, Vinnie. You always forget to load your arguments before you fire.
DKong.. I think you should change the quote under your avatar to , "Dont think of yourself as a ugly person..think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 05:09:18 AM »
Proven fact. Fat people are extremely jealous of skinny people or people that are in shape.

Look at the comedian Mo'nique. She always starts her jokes with "Skinny women don't hate..." I can't stand skinny women...". "Skinny women think they are all that...."

I can't stand that fat ass. She had a movie called "Fat Girls", in which the fat woman gets the man (in shape with abs)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 05:11:17 AM »
I read how eastern Civilizations like France, and China are catching up to the USA as far as obesity is concerned...haha..USA set the tone for FAT folks...

Sad, but true..

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 05:19:44 AM »
Hey, we bodybuilders shouldn't knock anyone else. None of us were great when we started. Besides a lot of fat women look great. I tend not to fancy thin gals and have never dated a fitness chick or female bodybuilder. Never was interested even though I own a gym. Not good to mess with the customers.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2006, 05:24:44 AM »
Hey, we bodybuilders shouldn't knock anyone else. None of us were great when we started. Besides a lot of fat women look great. I tend not to fancy thin gals and have never dated a fitness chick or female bodybuilder. Never was interested even though I own a gym. Not good to mess with the customers.

Whaaa? A lot of fat women look great?

Could you toss us a bone and enlighten us with the name of at least one? That is, if you think some fat chick won't try to eat it before it gets to us.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2006, 05:25:02 AM »

Keep telling yourself it's by choice, but in reality you can only get fat chicks because your such an ugly bastard.
P

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2006, 05:26:16 AM »
I read how eastern Civilizations like France, and China are catching up to the USA as far as obesity is concerned...haha..USA set the tone for FAT folks...

Sad, but true..
Yeah, that`s true we have seen many more fat people in the last years here in Europe.Bu not only
in adults, children are more fat than 5-10 years ago too :'(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2006, 05:26:54 AM »
fat people are people too you guys ...sheesh, am I the only one that sees that ?
L

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2006, 05:29:55 AM »
Keep telling yourself it's by choice, but in reality you can only get fat chicks because your such an ugly bastard.
You are too kind, the fact is he is a fat bastard too. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2006, 05:38:01 AM »

hhahahaa, what a dork you are. Fat chicks look great?

Delete your account.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2006, 05:40:16 AM »
Well, bodybuilders are hypocrites. They expect women to think they are more manly because they have bigger muscles. So what if some guys prefer women who are more curvaceous and have more female attributes. Bigger boobs and bigger butts. Gosh, you guys are primitive.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2006, 05:43:31 AM »
Look at the comedian Mo'nique. She always starts her jokes with "Skinny women don't hate..." I can't stand skinny women...". "Skinny women think they are all that...."

I can't stand that fat ass. She had a movie called "Fat Girls", in which the fat woman gets the man (in shape with abs)
That biotch is as delusional as the day is long. I don't think fat people should walk around with their heads down feeling ashamed of themselves but this new "I'm fat and STILL look fine and I'm all that" mind set is REALLY fucking annoying! No hate for fat people from me it just makes those of us who workout look better but there are few things more simultaneously amusing and  irritating than a conceited fattie.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2006, 05:44:36 AM »
They look great??  What about them looks great?
1.  the 3rd or 4th chin
2. the red whelt marks between their thighs from walking grease fires
3. the calves which look like legs from a cabbage patch doll
4. or the fact that when they are naked it looks like they have a thousand rubber bands tied around their body

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2006, 05:52:14 AM »
Get a life you guys. Some big women have amazing bodies. Anyway, talking about preferences is like arguing about ice cream flavours. There is no way to convince someone if they don't agree.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2006, 05:57:01 AM »
Marilyn Monroe would be considered large today but she was smokin IMO...