Author Topic: More hating on fat people  (Read 22179 times)

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
Re: More hating on fat people
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2006, 06:57:40 AM »
People on this board think milk and fruit are bad for you? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I drink skim milk like water.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2006, 06:59:22 AM »
People on this board think milk and fruit are bad for you? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I drink skim milk like water.

I don`t get it either.  They think a magical layer of fat appears under your skin or something.  These two things are about the best thing to eat and drink when in a caloric defecit.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2006, 06:59:39 AM »
That a boy.  Milk is anotehr Nectar of the Gods. That and Diet Soda.

Fvcking A it is.  ;D    ....but you forgot Crystal Light.

Clue to fat people: exercise and everything in moderation.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how to eat healthy and avoid processed sugar.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2006, 07:02:44 AM »
Crystal meth.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2006, 07:05:05 AM »
I'm not one that hates on a guy for not being jacked, that's idiotic. 
no.......because that would make you a hypocrit.

hahaha.

pussy.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2006, 07:10:48 AM »
no.......because that would make you a hypocrit.

hahaha.

pussy.

Candidate,
You fall into the category of delusional fat people.  Do you realize this?

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2006, 07:11:36 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2006, 07:12:08 AM »
Candidate,
You fall into the category of delusional fat people.  Do you realize this?
Hahahah he is a bigger joke than Alexxx when it comes to delusionalism, at least alexxx works out, Canidate is the typical fat kid ..
L

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2006, 07:12:58 AM »
A friend of mine, was 260pds, @ 5,7 and he wanted to see his abs, this was back in Jan. 2006, the very very first thing I told him to do before going and buy a gym membership was to stop drinking cola and switch to water, After 6 months of going to the gym with me, he lost 50 pds, and pick up a hot fucking girlfriend in the summer, he doesn't have his abs yet but he has more muscle than most peestains that went to the gym in that time period.

In fact his girlfriend and him have a 'relationship deal' He isn't allowed to have any type of pop or high carb drink, ands she isn't allowed to eat junk food, ie Mac D's and all that shit. My work here is done.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2006, 07:14:44 AM »
A friend of mine, was 260pds, @ 5,7 and he wanted to see his abs, this was back in Jan. 2006, the very very first thing I told him to do before going and buy a gym membership was to stop drinking cola and switch to water, After 6 months of going to the gym with me, he lost 50 pds, and pick up a hot fucking girlfriend in the summer, he doesn't have his abs yet but he is so fucking happy that he doesnt drink soda anymore.

In fact his girlfriend and him have a 'relationship deal' He isn't allowed to have any type of pop or high carb drink, ands she isn't allowed to eat junk food, ie Mac D's and all that shit. My work here is done.

I hope he at least drinks diet soda.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2006, 07:16:02 AM »
only when streed out does he drink pop, he grew up abit, he now drinks beer.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2006, 07:18:37 AM »

How sad.  Some fat chick threating to hold back the Punani if her fat boyfriend gets any fatter.

Such self control

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2006, 07:19:11 AM »
A former top NZ bodybuilder would drink 5-10 litres a day of chocolate milk.
P

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2006, 07:24:52 AM »

hhahahaa, what a dork you are. Fat chicks look great?

Delete your account.

ha,ha,ha...fat chicks make me regurgitate >:( >:( >:(
Get Big, or Die Trying

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2006, 07:25:33 AM »
I had a friend that asked me for diet advice.  A girl, all of 4'10"or so, very short and about 225 lbs.  I asked her to write down everything she ate during the last two days.  I guestimated her calorie intake and it was about 1100 calories per day...  Which is f**ked up because I would have guessed her to need 3600-4000 cal. per day to maintain her weight as she was somewhat active.  I then asked THE question, "Uh, do you drink much soda?"  "Yes," she says, "About four of these per day." - she said, pointing to a 44 oz big gulp.  Inside, I was thinking 'holy shit!!'  Politely, I advised her to switch to diet as I knew that's about the best I would get her to do. 

Jacob 
I just saw a story on soda in our diets.  After 30, the average person who drinks 1 can of soda a day will add 15 lbs. of fat in a year.  It's all sugar and chemicals.  Not only will it add lbs. of fat, but say good buy to a healthy pair of teeth too.  With all the flavored non calorie drinks, it amazes me how many people still drink 3-4 cans a day and wonder why they can't drop lbs.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2006, 07:25:44 AM »
I don`t get it either.  They think a magical layer of fat appears under your skin or something.  These two things are about the best thing to eat and drink when in a caloric defecit.

Skim milk has 12g of sugar per serving, Einstein. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2006, 07:26:18 AM »
ahhaha, he must think it's fun to shove your hand through kilos of lard before you reach the pussy.

Just think of how fat people sweat between the fat rolls. I'd never touch a fucking whale.

Fat people are the worst. If you're dumb, it's not your fault, but if you're fat, you're just a lazy mofo.

lol.....donkeykong, stop ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

RJB

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2006, 07:28:25 AM »

That's a lot if you sit on the couch all day. If you move it's inconsequential.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2006, 07:36:11 AM »

All CARBOHYDRATES are sugars Einstein.

Lactose is a disaccharide that consists of β-D-galactose and β-D-glucose molecules bonded through a β1-4 glycosidic linkage. Lactose makes up around 2-8% of the solids in milk. The name comes from the Latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending used to name sugars. Lactose is a disaccharide consisting of two subunits, a galactose and a glucose linked together. Its empirical formula is C12H22O11 and its molecular weight is 342.3 g/mol. In the young of mammals, an enzyme called lactase (β1-4 disaccharidase) is secreted by the intestinal villi, and this enzyme cleaves the molecule into its two subunits for absorption.

A Growing Body of Evidence

A growing body of evidence suggests that getting adequate amounts of milk in the diet may help promote a healthy weight for both adults and children. In fact, experts now consider a low dairy intake a risk factor for being overweight or obese.

"Consistently we see that people who regularly drink milk weigh less or have less body fat than those who rarely drink milk or consume little or no dairy," says renowned calcium researcher Dr. Robert P. Heaney of Creighton University in Omaha, who suggests that correcting the country's calcium deficit might reduce the incidence of overweight and obesity in women by as much as 60 to 80 percent.

In one of Heaney's recent studies, he and colleagues reanalyzed data and found that women who consumed the recommend 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day weighed an average of 18 pounds less than those not getting enough calcium. Each 300 milligram increase in calcium intake - the amount found in one glass of milk - was associated with about 5 to 6 pounds lower body weight.

Using data from adults in the Quebec Family Study, Canadian researchers found that women consuming less than 600 milligrams of calcium a day had greater body weight, BMI, percentage of body fat, fat mass, waist circumference and abdominal tissue compared to those consuming 600 milligrams of calcium or more.  Milk and milk products provided about 60 percent of the calcium in the diets of the study participants.

Similar trends have been observed with children and teenagers. A recent study conducted by nutrition researchers at the University of Hawaii found that adolescent girls ages 9 to 14 who drank more milk weighed less and had less body fat around their waist compared to their peers who were more likely to drink sodas instead of milk. Girls who drank more soda but also ate the same total calories tended to be heavier.

"We wanted to identify dietary factors to help reverse the growing rate of childhood obesity in this country," said lead researcher Dr. Rachel Novotny, a nutrition professor at the University of Hawaii. "It didn't take much, just an extra glass of milk or a cup of yogurt was associated with lower body fat in teens. Our study found that adolescent girls who ate an additional serving of dairy had significantly lower body fat, when age, ethnicity, growth stage, activity level, and calorie intake were the same."

The researchers found that for every 8-ounce glass of milk consumed, which provides 300 milligrams of calcium, teenage girls weighed an average of 2 pounds less and had a waistline of about one inch slimmer than their counterparts who drank more sodas.

Achieving Better Results

There is a growing body of research indicating that for those people who don't already get the recommended levels of dairy, they can get better results when dieting by including three glasses of milk a day (for a total of 24 ounces) in a reduced-calorie plan.

"No, milk is not a magic bullet, calories still count, but there's growing evidence that you could lose more weight with dairy in your diet plan than without," said Dr. Michael Zemel, a nutrition researcher at the University of Tennessee.  Zemel has conducted numerous clinical trials demonstrating that increasing dairy intake to three servings a day promoted greater weight and fat loss in overweight people following a reduced-calorie diet.   According to Zemel, most Americans do not consume enough calcium to satisfy their needs. Including three servings of low fat of fat free milk a day is consistent with the U.S. dietary guidelines and MyPyramid.

Zemel said when we don't have enough calcium in our diets, it appears to send two messages to fat cells. "One is to make more fat and the other is to slow down the process of fat burning.  Increasing milk consumption seems to tell your body to burn excess fat faster, increasing your body's fat-burning ability," he said.

While more research is needed to understand the dairy-weight loss connection, it looks like the mix of nutrients found in dairy foods, including calcium and protein, may help promote healthy weight by assisting in the body's natural system that regulates fat breakdown and oxidation (or burning of fat).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2006, 07:37:45 AM »
I just saw a story on soda in our diets.  After 30, the average person who drinks 1 can of soda a day will add 15 lbs. of fat in a year.  It's all sugar and chemicals.  Not only will it add lbs. of fat, but say good buy to a healthy pair of teeth too.  With all the flavored non calorie drinks, it amazes me how many people still drink 3-4 cans a day and wonder why they can't drop lbs.

That study is bullshit because if a normal person was in a caloric defecit, then drinking one soda a day would not cause any weight gain.

Its just another for shock value. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2006, 07:38:49 AM »

All Carbohydrates are Sugars and All Sugars are different.  Lactose is a great sugar to reduce body fat.

Lactose is a disaccharide that consists of β-D-galactose and β-D-glucose molecules bonded through a β1-4 glycosidic linkage. Lactose makes up around 2-8% of the solids in milk. The name comes from the Latin word for milk, plus the -ose ending used to name sugars. Lactose is a disaccharide consisting of two subunits, a galactose and a glucose linked together. Its empirical formula is C12H22O11 and its molecular weight is 342.3 g/mol. In the young of mammals, an enzyme called lactase (β1-4 disaccharidase) is secreted by the intestinal villi, and this enzyme cleaves the molecule into its two subunits for absorption.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2006, 07:41:19 AM »
Fruit and milk makes you fatter then eating donuts.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2006, 07:42:28 AM »
Fruit and milk makes you fatter then eating donuts.
absolutely right

RJB

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2006, 07:50:03 AM »
In my experience with fat people, they don't excercise and they eat fast food and cake and soda and fried chicken and pizza. And they can't figure it out. And they are usually angrier than skinny people.
Nobody ever got fat from eating apples.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2006, 07:54:03 AM »
You will lose more body fat by including one serving of dairy in your diet than without.

The new studies are pretty amazing....Do a search and you will see.