Author Topic: Q for Sami Al haddad  (Read 3974 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Q for Sami Al haddad
« on: August 25, 2006, 12:35:20 AM »
I read on the PDI flyer which arrived in my mailbox recently that you are a NINE-time Mr. Bahrain. 

This is pretty impressive.  How old are you now, and how old were you when you won your first Mr Bahrain?  You don't see a guy winning any show 9 times (unless his name is Ronnie something).

What was it like winning every year?  Were you ever beaten once you started winning?  Did the other guys get upset when they saw you every year?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Q for Sami Al haddad
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:48:18 AM »
I'm making a bet to myself

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 01:17:34 AM »
I'm making a bet to myself

hahahahaha monster impending hatred from Devin Snortin, knob Dick, and cpl. d?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 02:52:20 AM »

hahaha knob dick hahaha.that cracked me up
8) B.B.C. 8)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 04:44:55 AM »

240 is Back : i won my first show in 1992 i was Junior my age was 19 years old.... winning every year was great but was not just for winning!! its to be selected for the national team, every year the federation select the best guys from this show and get paid vacation and 2nd salary to get ready for the Asian show or so....so i have to win so i can sit at home and sleep longer for 6-8months ;D  of course the guys get upset when they see me coming for the weight inn day ;) but i didn't do Bahrain show for couple of years now...

You're a fcuking racist.

You're sure there's no Jewish Conspiracy behind Sami's physique? ::)

Tool.

YIP
Zack

:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

i will shoot some pics tomorrow and will post them as soon as i reach home
~ The Black Smith ~

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 05:38:34 AM »
hahaha knob dick hahaha.that cracked me up

hi 240

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 05:41:38 AM »

Still waiting for pics of your gym lifts, pictures of your so called wife, and degrees. Dont you have a shitty website to make, go run along now.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 08:21:43 AM »
  240 is Back : i won my first show in 1992 i was Junior my age was 19 years old.... winning every year was great but was not just for winning!! its to be selected for the national team, every year the federation select the best guys from this show and get paid vacation and 2nd salary to get ready for the Asian show or so....so i have to win so i can sit at home and sleep longer for 6-8months ;D  of course the guys get upset when they see me coming for the weight inn day ;) but i didn't do Bahrain show for couple of years now...

:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

i will shoot some pics tomorrow and will post them as soon as i reach home

Sami, try to post your daily training and nutrition. Sets, reps, protein, carbs, fats, everything if you can. It'll be interesting to see what a jacked-up dude like youurself does everyday en route to the NOC. Thanks!
Team Goodrum!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 10:17:28 AM »
hi 240

sgt shitdick first you called me lee priest now 240 ,which is it you stalking turd burgling homo
8) B.B.C. 8)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 11:37:25 AM »
Sami, try to post your daily training and nutrition. Sets, reps, protein, carbs, fats, everything if you can. It'll be interesting to see what a jacked-up dude like youurself does everyday en route to the NOC. Thanks!

i shall do that tomorrow ;D and just in advance here is one pic to warm up :o

~ The Black Smith ~

Bast175

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 11:58:53 AM »
You're a fcuking racist.

You're sure there's no Jewish Conspiracy behind Sami's physique? ::)

Tool.

YIP
Zack

I was joking queer.  hope that helps!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 02:10:03 AM »
i shall do that tomorrow ;D and just in advance here is one pic to warm up :o

Aah Sami, you ready to post all that training, nutrition info? You're looking good but why not try the IFBB route? IFBB Worlds/Mr Universe this Nov/Dec, drug-tested.
Team Goodrum!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 02:15:38 AM »
Aah Sami, you ready to post all that training, nutrition info? You're looking good but why not try the IFBB route? IFBB Worlds/Mr Universe this Nov/Dec, drug-tested.

why should do the IFBB??!!
regarding posting all my training and nutrition info, DO u think this forum made for THIS ;D  and u never know what could happen in the future regarding the IFBB :-X
~ The Black Smith ~

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 02:22:08 AM »
  why should do the IFBB??!!
regarding posting all my training and nutrition info, DO u think this forum made for THIS ;D  and u never know what could happen in the future regarding the IFBB :-X

I don't think the PDI will have a big future, if any at all. If anything happens to any org, it'll be the PDI; the IFBB has been around for decades as we all know. As for the training and nutrition info and such, you can post it anywhere you want, if you can. It'll be interesting to see what you do with regard to conventionality.
Team Goodrum!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 09:53:16 AM »
I don't think the PDI will have a big future, if any at all. If anything happens to any org, it'll be the PDI; the IFBB has been around for decades as we all know. As for the training and nutrition info and such, you can post it anywhere you want, if you can. It'll be interesting to see what you do with regard to conventionality.

Well the IFBB that u are talking about is not like my IFBB :o in ASIA and ARAB IFBB is really bad and all CHEATING which i really hate..... i dont know really how it is in US but if i get any offer i shall give it a thought ;)

about what i do its simple and in short:

i eat 7-8 times a day.. i dont drop my carb till 8 days out of the show but i have some simple carb at night plus i have 2 times STEAK.. i dont do Cardio every day 3 times a weeks is my max... i work out in the morning 30min... and 45min in the evening,, 6 days on and one off.. very intense  training...i use lots of supplements and the most is Gultamine+BCAA+Whey protein+HMB+ZINC+Vit.C +L-Carnitine + Vit.E

that all if u really want to know, i cant really go in details coz am very tired and just done my work out :-\

my main concern is the flight to US by British Ariways which is not going to allow me to take my food and drink on board :'(  i worked very hard to have deep shape and lines for this show and in 24hrsi will screw every thing coz of crazy BIN LADEN friends we cant fly safe >:(
~ The Black Smith ~

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 10:07:04 AM »
you should try to come early to NY then so you won'T fucked everything up at the last minute

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 11:37:49 AM »
Still waiting for pics of your gym lifts, pictures of your so called wife, and degrees. Dont you have a shitty website to make, go run along now.
"hi 240"

Is that all you ever say SERVANT? "hi,240". Look...get off 240's nuts. 240 is the foundation here at Getbig. Humble yourself before 240, sgtD...who the fk are you with your "hi 240" every other post.

Now get back to work...no more sneaking in my crib to play on the computer.
?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 11:40:59 AM »
you should try to come early to NY then so you won'T fucked everything up at the last minute

i will fly on 9th sept. from my home.. reach 10th NYC early morning.. i think 6 days befor the show Can do alot right>?
~ The Black Smith ~

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 12:31:39 PM »
"hi 240"

Is that all you ever say SERVANT? "hi,240". Look...get off 240's nuts. 240 is the foundation here at Getbig. Humble yourself before 240, sgtD...who the fk are you with your "hi 240" every other post.

Now get back to work...no more sneaking in my crib to play on the computer.

In case you didnt notice, I stole some of your shoes while I was playing on your computer ::)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 12:38:29 PM »
In case you didnt notice, I stole some of your shoes while I was playing on your computer ::)
at least you and your family will have a pair of shoes to share now eh corporal queer
8) B.B.C. 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 12:44:27 PM »
at least you and your family will have a pair of shoes to share now eh corporal queer

Your house is next on my list

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 12:48:12 PM »
Your house is next on my list
i already give to charity but i suppose ive got an old pair of reebok classics you can have
8) B.B.C. 8)