Author Topic: More Over-the-Counter Madness  (Read 3803 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
More Over-the-Counter Madness
« on: August 25, 2006, 08:04:36 AM »

The feds now want the abortion pill available without any requirement for a prescription or counseling of any kind.

Gotta love the President sitting squarely on the fence here.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: More Over-the-Counter Madness
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 08:06:50 AM »
Why not its a good idea, you know how big a pain in the ass it is to take a day off from work to go to the abortion clinic and have to sit with your girl waiting in the Dr.'s office for them to get checked out and prescribed..... >:(
L

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 08:07:42 AM »
Why not its a good idea, you know how big a pain in the ass it is to take a day off from work to go to the abortion clinic and have to sit with your girl waiting in the Dr.'s office for them to get checked out and prescribed..... >:(

lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 08:08:44 AM »

I just spit out my water...thanks a lot!!! 

lol

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 08:13:30 AM »

Hit her in the seat and no worries  ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 08:26:46 AM »
Good. We need to abort more of the worthless people in the world. Thank God that idiot president is minding his own business on this one instead of sticking his head into other peoples' uterus.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 01:04:49 PM »

Good...I hate dishing out $300 to have an embryo sucked/ripped out of another trick TheBlockHead knocks up...

I can buy 2 weeks worth of groceries for that kind of dough.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
Good...I hate dishing out $300 to have an embryo sucked/ripped out of another trick TheBlockHead knocks up...

I can buy 2 weeks worth of groceries for that kind of dough.

Just use the Mike Tyson abortion method..................

PUNCH HER IN THE GUT!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 01:42:20 PM »

Hahaha...how long until we get the ladies chiming in calling us disgusting pigs? Thats when I'll trun around and tell them..."Brutal FlashBacks"..."Monumental Suppressed Memories"..."Galactic feelings of Guilt".
?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 02:04:54 PM »

if a girl was irresponsible enough to get herself pregnant, its not the type of girl you want to be hanging around with jae.  best to cut off contact with her immediately and let her think about her actions.
its comin today

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 02:07:13 PM »

if a girl was irresponsible enough to get herself pregnant, its not the type of girl you want to be hanging around with jae.  best to cut off contact with her immediately and let her think about her actions.

you've never "slipped one past the goalie(Seinfeld)"?
E

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 02:08:05 PM »
you've never "slipped one past the goalie(Seinfeld)"?

i dunno, not sure, probably.   i wouldnt know, i rarely talk to girls after i've slept with them
its comin today

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 02:09:59 PM »
i dunno, not sure, probably.   i wouldnt know, i rarely talk to girls after i've slept with them

how many have lied and said you did? Bitches do that shit all the time, especially if you have a few bucks or you dump them and they are heartbroken.
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 02:11:25 PM »
just have her straddle the microwave while your making popcorn that should fry those little bastards ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 02:13:54 PM »
i give them fake numbers so its quite hard for them to track me down.......the trail to me grows colder than a dead fetus in the dumpster outside of the abortion clinic
its comin today

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 02:15:21 PM »
Good! Now they need to carpet bomb third world countries with this new pill!

Seriously, I think this is a good idea. So many young women are clearly not fit to raise children, this a good way to keep them from raising monsters.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 02:15:30 PM »
This is a much better way to abort a pregnancy, but still does not "create" responsible users.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 02:18:33 PM »
Welcome to Canada,

We don't have any abortion laws.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 02:20:09 PM »
I took a girl to get an abortion(she was just a one nighter), and people were actually protesting outside the clinic. On our way out someone yelled out "murderer" and I made a beeline towards them, then they started saying "we a peaceful, we are peaceful". I was younger, about 25, and the only thing I was really good at was martial arts and had a bad temper. Could have gotten ugly, fighting 30 pro-lifers ;D But I turned the other cheek. True story.
E

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 02:43:29 PM »
I took a girl to get an abortion(she was just a one nighter), and people were actually protesting outside the clinic. On our way out someone yelled out "murderer" and I made a beeline towards them, then they started saying "we a peaceful, we are peaceful". I was younger, about 25, and the only thing I was really good at was martial arts and had a bad temper. Could have gotten ugly, fighting 30 pro-lifers ;D But I turned the other cheek. True story.

hahah, when that girl said that you should have said "yes....want to be next?" then given them a spinning closed fist backhand bas rutten-to-frank shamrock style
its comin today

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »

hahah, when that pussy said that you should have said "yes....want to be next?" then given them a spinning closed fist backhand bas rutten-to-frank shamrock style

they were only allowed 50 feet from the clinic, so I made a wise move and stopped mid tracks, but like I said back then I was always up for a fight. Fuck 'em, if they want to spend their saturdays standing outside with signs, I'll just go meet more whores so I run into them again(not really, it was a long time ago, but you know what I mean ;D)
E