Author Topic: Should fat people pay higher taxes?  (Read 4152 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Should fat people pay higher taxes?
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 08:51:12 AM »
Yes dp.  They cause health care costs to be higher, eat valuable food that could be used to help the needy children who can't afford a McDonalds burger, they inhale more than their share of air and they pollute the air with their odors.  Not to mention the damage to chairs, seats and benches they do on a regular basis.
We need a Blubbard Tax....NOW !!!
Agreed 100%.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 09:01:44 AM »
Fat people should have to pay for two seats on an airline. I am so sick of having some fatass leg rubbing up against mine for an entire flight. Same with buses. Its totally unfair when they take a few inches of space from the other passengers. Years ago, I didn't mind so much cause it happened rarely, but now a days its insane. Its like three out of four times I gotta share with someone overweight.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2006, 09:06:49 AM »
Jay is so big, when he goes to the movies, he has to sit on the end with his legs in the aisle

now THAt is awesome

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 09:07:21 AM »
Yes dp.  They cause health care costs to be higher, eat valuable food that could be used to help the needy children who can't afford a McDonalds burger, they inhale more than their share of air and they pollute the air with their odors.  Not to mention the damage to chairs, seats and benches they do on a regular basis.
We need a Blubbard Tax....NOW !!!

Same can be said for smokers, people who don't wear seat belts or helmets on motorcycles, drunks, junkies.  Anyone not of the norm society conceives should pay higher health care taxes, just as those who do everything we can to live longer should be rewarded in the form of tax credits.  Nice, but will never happen.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 09:08:16 AM »
Fat people should have to pay for two seats on an airline. I am so sick of having some fatass leg rubbing up against mine for an entire flight. Same with buses. Its totally unfair when they take a few inches of space from the other passengers. Years ago, I didn't mind so much cause it happened rarely, but now a days its insane. Its like three out of four times I gotta share with someone overweight.

I went to the movies about a month ago and after we got our seats these two VERY VERY FAT people plopped down right next to us, So I got up and said loud enough for them to hear " Let's move, i can't sit next to these people they are making me sick" and we moved.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2006, 09:10:08 AM »
I went to the movies about a month ago and after we got our seats these two VERY VERY FAT people plopped down right next to us, So I got up and said loud enough for them to hear " Let's move, i can't sit next to these people they are making me sick" and we moved.

good dude, these fat people are really infringing on other peoples comfort.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 09:11:30 AM »
I think the Ethiopians will still eat them though. if we put A-1 sauce on them.

How do you starve an Ethiopian?

Pick his nose :-X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 09:23:01 AM »
Same can be said for smokers, people who don't wear seat belts or helmets on motorcycles, drunks, junkies.  Anyone not of the norm society conceives should pay higher health care taxes, just as those who do everything we can to live longer should be rewarded in the form of tax credits.  Nice, but will never happen.

I totally agree with you - stupid people and people with no common sense should be taxed at a higher rate.